Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Signature Wheels Mustang Thread (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Signature Wheels Mustang Thread
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Docsean1

Congratulations to Docsean1 for snapping up the GT350R sped SV501 that came available. These will be going on his GT350. The doctor is also part of my DCTMS RS550 carbon fiber steering wheel group buy. Glad I could get him setup with a set of our lightweight track wheels, and interested in seeing the custom powder coating he has planned. Thanks again brother, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the cars in the stable :cheers:

-
 -

[ 2018-01-11, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First glimpse of the Signature Wheel SV501 mounted on a GT350. Vehicle belongs to my friend/customer Clint. He owns a speed shop called The Snake Pit in Ohio, and can be found on Instagram @the_snake_pit . Specs are below.

17” Lighting Blue GT350
Chassis H5588
Stock suspension with 38 miles
Signature Wheel SV501
Modified GT350R specs to eliminate rear wheel poke
20x11 front 305/30/20
20x11.5 rear 325/30/20

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

2018 is off to a great start. The year is already moving along quickly. We have some new customers, previous customers, and wheels to introduce. Lets get to it.

[U]LDP82[/U]
One of the interesting things about the posts on the forums is you never truly know who sees them. @ldp82 contacted me via PM regarding wheels for his 16 Tech Pack. His chief concern was a lightweight wheel for the vehicle. Even though he shares his name with a famous actor, ldp82 is a low key gentleman and his car is stored away for these cold months. I look forward to getting his car in the limelight with the new wheels. As many of you know my first GT350 was a tech package, so that vehicle has a soft spot in my heart. Very much looking forward to providing a set of SV501 for his ride

[U]5LVenom[/U]
Jason is one of my good local buddies. He has been around the block with HRE’s, CCW’s, True Forged Wheels, and various others. He has a BUILT 1995 turbo cobra with a mod list that is far too long. After seeing the SV108 on my car he decided to make the switch and buy a mean street setup for his car. The vehicle makes over 800hp to the tire so anti-slip bead knurling was a must. The curves of the SN95 will look great with the design on the new wheels. I will personally be getting with him to take better photos of his car.

-

[U]TYGT350[/U]
I believe @TYGT350 is the first S550 we have ever had on a set of our Signature Wheels. His car is totally underrated. The fitment and stance on his car really tipped the scales for a few customers who were unsure about ordering the wheels. With that said, I had to show some photos that he recently sent me to edit. Here are the SV104 on his ride. I am very appreciative of him being part of Signature Nation, and an ambassador for us in the S550 crowd. You can also find him as @5150_5.0 on Instagram.

-
 -
 -
 -

[U]First Production SV701[/U]
Last but not least are a few photos of the first set of the SV701 Precision Series in Rose Gold. The longer you stare at it, the more intricacies you will see. Definitely contact me to get in on the introductory pricing before January ends. We have some GT350R and SN95 sets in production now.

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Just for Fun
Also had a few renderings done for some of my potential customers of the wheels on their cars. The Mach 1 photos were edited by the owner of the car, as well as the black SN95 cobra. Unfortunately many of the Foxbody, SN95, New Edge, and S197 guys don’t realize we can cut wheels to fit any platform. The beauty of a CNC cut wheel. Check these out and let me know what you think.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Very first set of our Signature Wheel SV502 have been mounted on my buddy Honeybadgers Ruby Red GT350. This is a square rotatable setup with the wheels weighing 20.8 lbs each. Let me know what you think.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

We also got our first set of gloss bronze SV502 completed for jaRS 2017 Avalanche Gray GT350R. This set is in the OEM GT350R spec with anti slip bead knurling and a full sized matching 19x8 spare. The spare tire was bead knurled also. If he ever gets a flat at the track, he can slap this puppy on and finish the race day [Razz]

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Our very first Signature Wheel SV107 GT350 owned by Hawaiikid on Instagram. This is a 19x11 setup Finished in Brushed Triple Black Tinted. Keep an eye out for him if you are from Texas.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

A few photos of our very first SN95 to Signature Nation, and the very first SN95 to debut the new SV701 Precision Series.

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Well, March has just taken off with some surprises. Lets talk wheels

SV702 Precision Series
Here they are in the flesh. Our very first set of Precision Series SV702 has arrived in Crystal Burgundy. I have to say that the wheels are stunning. This is going to be a hit for the mustang platform, and really show off the big Brembo’s. Weights on this wheel in a GT350 fitment are expected to be in the 20-22 lb range. It will be an excellent dual-purpose show and track wheel. HUNTING HARD for the first Mustang to debut these on, so please reach out to me for forum pricing on these.

-
 -
 -
 -

SV307S GT350
I recently came across @Racered350 on Instagram under his name of Trak_Wpn. I was impressed with his car and its use on track, and also noticed he was using a set of the spun/rotary forged Shelby Venom wheels. Visually they look good, but was disappointed to hear they weigh around 26lbs a piece. We spoke a little more about our 20.8 lb track offerings, and then things got interesting. I am happy to announce he will be the FIRST GT350 to debut our SV307S 2-piece wheel profile. In a 20” setup we are still expecting the wheel to come in at less than the Shelby Venom setup. These wheels will be tracked and shown at local events, so I am excited about the project.

-
 -
https://image.ibb.co/jV1gec/SV307_S_GT350_9.jpg[/img]

SV501 McLaren
On a side note we recently had our SV501 Track Series wheel find its way onto a McLaren. Supercars still make me giddy, so I thought it would be good eye candy.

-
 -
 -

As always, Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Spring time is upon us. Lets get ready for the shows to start, track season to get underway, and the sun to shine.

SV701 Drop Top SN95 Cobra
Another 19’” set of SV701’s have reached their new owner. This SN95 cobra is currently getting some Griggs suspension work, wildwood brakes, and other goodies installed. The end result should be here soon

-

SV301S GT350
I have been very fortunate to work with more enthusiasts as the weather gets warmer. I was contacted by Brad as a result of my posts here on M6G. Brad is currently running a spun forged wheel setup, and was looking for something a bit more unique. Having been in that situation in the past I wanted to do something special. I have long been wanting to see more of our multipiece designs on the GT350, and Brad already had a set in mind. Our SV301S is one of my favorite multipiece designs, and should look right at home on the GT350. After specs and colors were decided we got the ball rolling. Even better is that the owner is semi-local to me. Going to drool all over this one when done.

-
 -

SV702 S550 GTPP

With the recent release of the SV702 I have been diligently looking for a way to showcase the wheel. I got in touch with Greg as a result of my relationship with the guys at The Snake Pit in Cleveland. Greg has a very tastefully modded 2015 GTPP car, and was looking for a wheel that would compliment his clean approach to the car. The lines and concavity of the SV702 were the wheel for him. Wanting to step away from a black wheel Greg decided to pursue the Crystal Burgundy finish you see pictured. It will be a good way to make the Magnetic paint and carbon fiber accents POP!

-
 -
 -

SV501 GT350 – Vudosnake
Vudosnake has been someone I have gotten to know via Instagram over the past year. He has a super clean Lightning Blue GT350, and really does some great photography. Vudosnake had taken a liking to our SV501, and the time was finally right to order. He has chosen some bold color options and I anticipate it making quite an impact. His presence in Canada will be pretty cool, and I look forward to a trip out there to see his ride in person. Be sure to check him out on Instagram @Vudosnake.

-
 -
 -
 -

Ready to Ship Sets
For those of you who do not like to wait I have several sets of in-stock wheels ready to ship. First up is a set of gloss gunmetal SV502 Track Series in a 19x11 et50. This is a square rotatable setup equipped with anti-slip bead knurling. 20.8 lbs each and ready for the track or show. Send me an email regarding pricing, and check the for sale section.

-
 -

The newest arrivals are a set of gloss sliver SV103 built in a GT350R spec. These are a 19x11 / 19x11.5 and equipped with anti-slip bead knurling. This set is ready for show or track, and should compliment any GT350 color well. Weight wise we are looking at 21-22lbs per wheel, an will be a great addition to any base GT350 or R. Send me an email regarding pricing, and check the for sale section.

-
 -

As always, Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel. Ready to Ship Sets

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Here we are at mid April, and things just keep getting better. Weather is still a little crazy all around the country, but our enthusiast are still out enjoying their cars.

[U]SV103 GT350 – Gloss Silver - Charlie[/U]
Found an email from a GT350 owner by the name of Charlie after seeing a set of our SV103 for sale on Track Mustangs Online. It is uncommon that we have a set of wheels in stock that are not spoken for, and we try to move them fast if we do. Charlie has plans to track his GT350 in the Optima Challenge and jumped on a set of our GT350R spec SV103 equipped with the anti-slip bead knurling. These have shipped his way and I am excited to see his car in action. The SV103 are track ready as equipped, and will shed a ton of weight for his competitions.

-
 -

[U]SV501 Track Series GT350 – Gloss Gunmetal - Blu_Voodoo[/U]
Since we opened up the color options for the SV501 Track series I have been eager to see these designs showcased in new colors. Blu_Voodoo on Instagram has 1 of 2 sets of gloss gunmetal SV502 in existence. This is the first time we have seen them mounted on a car, and the first Deep Impact Blue car on our wheels. Looks to have turned out damn well.

-
 -
 -

[U]SV107 GT350 – Brushed Triple Black Tinted – Hawaiikid[/U]
Member @Hawaiikid recently had his calipers done in Avalanche Gray to match the car. I think they look pretty sick behind the brushed triple black tinted SV107.

-
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

-

[U]SV502 Track Series – Gloss Black – HR213 / GP350[/U]
We just pumped out two sets of gloss black SV502 for @HR213 and GP350. Both sets were built with the anti-slip bead knurling, but with different purposes. One set will see the road course, and the other will see the drag strip. We stand behind our wheels with a 3 year structural warranty, and love to see these wheels getting used hard.

-
 -

[U]SV104 Customer Highlight – Brushed Black Tinted - TYGT350[/U]
6G member @TYGT350 recently sent us some high resolution shots of his S550 on our brushed black tinted SV104. I really like how the sun activates the bronze color shift of the wheel. Definitely check him out on Instagram @5150_5.0 for more.

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

[U]SV502 GT350R – Gloss Gunmetal – Ford Performance Racing School[/U]
FPRS finally has the in house GT350R project on the ground. The car was taken out for some initial shake down passes at Utah Motorsports park. It sounds like it will be faster than the Boss 302 cars they have on hand, and the car still has some minor tweaking left to be done. Rather impressive of the GT350R if when compared to a prepped Boss 302.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

[U]SV502 Track Series & Forgeline GT350 Comparison – Gloss Gunmetal – Rushca01[/U]
One of the most important things I can provide to enthusiasts is data. Sometimes that data carries more weight when it comes from the everyday enthusiast. Member @Ruscha01 has a set of Forgeline wheels on order, and also a set of our SV502 Track Series wheels coming his way. He will be receiving our most dedicated track setup on a 19x11 et50 with anti-slip bead knurling. Rushca01 will be providing his perspective and experiences with the two wheels side by side, and I am very eager to see the results. Putting our wheels up against the biggest brands in the industry is something we are not afraid of. Thanks again @Rushca01

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[U]SV501 Track Series & BBS Comparison – Gloss Gunmetal – Ldp82[/U]
Another great comparison writeup that I am looking forward too will come from member @ldp82. He has received a set of our SV501 Track Series wheels, and also has a set of BBS from a prior vehicle. I was sent some photos of our 19x11 wheel being weighed next to his 18x9 BBS and I was astonished at how much LIGHTER our wheels were, given they are a much lighter size. @ldp82 also has some experience in the worldwide machining market, so his insight into the construction of our wheels should be an EXCELLENT read.

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

[U]New Swag[/U]
As I move forward with branding for the company I made some changes to our slogan. I think it rings true to what my customers have experienced so far. Also started working with JC Woodwrx to develop a cool swag item to send to customers. This version is CNC cut from wood, as we like to keep with our track record of CNC cut wheels. The goal is to produce these in a smaller size if possible and send to customers. What do you all think?

-
 -

[U]SWAT - Signature Wheel Apex Team?[/U]
When was the last time your wheel company put together a track day to showcase the strength of its wheels, and invited enthusiasts out to see them in action? I felt like I should be going above and beyond to prove the prowess of our wheels in the most extreme of conditions. Step one of that plan was to host a private track event and invite enthusiast to attend. Step two has been the decision to create the Signature Wheel Apex Team, or SWAT. The idea is in its formative stages, and some of the details are being worked out, but it is a concept geared toward our track performance enthusiasts. Composed of our serious track customers that would be a great source of information for other enthusiast in the market for track capable wheels, and provide guidance for on track performance in general. Stay tuned for more…

-
 -

The family continues to grow, and we hope you are next. If you are on the fence about the wheels just send me an email and we can discuss pricing. I do my best to get you all taken care of.

Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel

--------------------

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank.JD.Perez  Ford pictures for Frank.JD.Perez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The greatness 😍

--------------------
1998 Ford Mustang GT SVO SC Saleen vert (sold)
1998 Ford Mustang GT PI (RIP)
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

Posts: 603 | From: Hayward/Pleasanton | Registered: Dec 2012  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

[U]SV108 - Brushed Bronze Tinted - 5Lvenom's Turbo SN95[/U]
One of my local buddies ordered a set of brushed bronze tinted SV108 for his turbo SN95. The car makes crazy power so we put anti slip bead knurling on all 4 wheels. After hearing the turbo spool on the trans brake and the rear tires create clouds of smoke I am glad we did. Here are a few images tht I shot and edited last weekend.

-
 -
https://image.ibb.co/gRdm3c/SV108_SN95_Jason_4_of_17.jpg[/img]

-

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

The month is almost over, but we aren't stopping now.

SV701 - GT350R Spec Weights
My personal SV701 came in today. These are completed in an OEM GT350R spec with the offsets slightly modified. Wanted to share some weights, as I am impressed that these still weigh less than some purpose built track wheels. Not to mention look a hell of a lot better than some I have seen.
19x11 - 23lbs
19x11.5 - 21lbs

-
 -
 -
 -

SV104 - Brushed Bronze Tinted - GT350R Spec
I think these may be the first set of GT350R spec SV104 we have completed in Brushed Bronze Tinted. They look bad ass, and I cant wait to see them mounted on the black GT350R they were made for.
 -

SV307 - Brushed barrels/Brushed Triple Black Tinted Face - 20x11 Square
These are the first 20" multi-piece wheels Signature has produced for the GT350 Platform. Impressed with the concavity and lip achieved on the setup. For anyone who was wondering how they might look, here it is. With the owner intending to track these wheels, I know they will look pretty amazing in the apexes. Looking forward to seeing our other multi-piece setups make their way onto the GT350 as well.

-

SV108 - 2003 Cobra
Since I began this journey with Signature back in November 2017 I knew I wanted to make some headway into the older mustang plattforms. The 03/04 Cobra has always been near and dear to me, so I was very excited to work with Kenny on his 03. We are building some 18x9 / 18x11 SV108 in Brushed Black Tinted for his ride. Hoping to break some hearts for sure.

-

SV104 - GT350 - 86wtywly
While down at the Fabulous Fords Forever show I had the opportunity to speak with an aspiring track enthusiast named Bruce. He came from running a BRZ/FRS platform car and recently purchased a Shadow Black GT350. After listening to his intent with the vehicle I recommended a few setups he could use to really wake the GT350 up on track, and have room to grow. We will be building him a set of 19x11 square SV104 with anti-slip bead knurling. This setup should get him in at or under 21lbs at all four corners, and look good doing it. Check him out on Instagram @86wtywly

-

Hope to hear from some of you reading this very soon.

Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

The SV701 for my GT350R are finally mounted. Here are some teaser I phone pics

-
 -
 -

Also got some recent photos of @Renzo_romeros SV701 Mystic Cobra

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

A few camera phone photos of our multi-piece Signature Wheel SV307S. This is the first multi-piece set ever built for a GT350. Owner is Trak_Wpn on Instagram.

20x10.5 - 24lbs
20x11.5 - 23 lbs

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Here we are at the end of May, and celebrating another great Memorial Day Weekend. We have a lot of updates to share, and also want to thank all of those military and first responders that made the ultimate sacrifice. A special discount will be offered to anyone who is a current/former member of the military or a first responder. That offer will expire NEVER, and thanks for your service.

[U]Ready to Ship Sets[/U]

SV104 – 19x11 Square Rotatable – Matte Black
I have a set of our SV104 built and ready to ship. They are built in a 19x11 et50 square rotatable setup for track focused GT350 owners. To run these you will need a 25mm front spacer and extended front studs. They are equipped with anti-slip bead knurling and ready to be put to the test. No 5 week wait for these, so get them while you can.

SV104
19x11 et50
Matte Black
Anti-Slip Bead Knurling
20 lbs each

-

SV108 – 19x9.5 Square Rotatable – Brushed Bronze Tinted
This is a set of our SV108 built and ready to ship. They are a 19x9.5 et40 square rotatable setup. Perfect for our 2005-2014 S197 owners. Based on the Boss 302 and Roush wheel specs they are cut for big brakes and good for a lightweight street/track setup. Anyone interested let me know as I will have reduced pricing to see these debuted on the S197 platform.

SV108
19x9.5 et40
Brushed Bronze Tinted
20 lbs each

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

SV703 – GT350R spec – Gloss Black
Wanted to introduce @ Shelby_5.deuce into Signature Nation. His Orange Fury GT350 will be debuting our newest wheel release, the SV703. I cant wait to show photos of the wheel on its official release. Be sure to check him out on Instagram.

-

SV703 – 20” GT350R Spec – Brushed Triple Black Tinted
Started to speak with M6G member @Hollywood some time last year regarding a set of our wheels. He started with a GT350, and made the jump into a beautiful Avalanche Gray GT350R. He will be the first R to showcase the new SV703, and the first in a 20” setup. Good guy that I am looking forward to working with, and glad we found the right wheel for him.

-
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

SV104 – GT350R Spec – Brushed Bronze Tinted
Got the first set of Brushed Bronze Tinted SV104 mounted on a GT350R. The initial photos I have received look fantastic against the shadow black. If you see the owner Craig rolling around Buffalo, NY, be sure to give him a thumbs up.

-
 -
 -
 -

SV307S – 20” GT350 Spec – Brushed Triple Black Tinted / Brushed Aluminum
Our very first 2-piece GT350 setup has been very well received on social media. Here are an additional few photos I have gotten. Be sure to check out @Trak_Wpn on Instagram, at Mustang Week, and on the local road courses.

-
 -
 -
 -

SV501 Track Spec – 20” GT350R Spec – Matte Black
Our very first SV501 GT350 from The Snake Pit in Ohio was in for some detail work at Blockachip in Ohio. They snagged a couple legit photos. @The_Snake_Pit_ on Instagram

-
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

SV701 – 20” GT350R Spec – Gloss Black
Another one of our beautiful SV701 GT350R customer cars from The Snake Pit was in at Blockachip as well. These photos are some of the best I have seen to date. These guys really make me realize how good the 20” wheel looks on the platform. Check them out @The_Snake_Pit_ on Instagram

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

​​

SV107 – 20” GT500 Spec – Crystal Burgundy

Looks like we have the GT500 specs figured out for the S197. The owner of Blown Dead Line does a lot of custom cerakote work for firearms, but his car is deadly as well. Just broke the 900rwhp mark and looking for more. Check him out @blowndeadline on Instagram

-
 -
 -

SV501 Track Spec – GT350R Spec - Gloss Gunmetal

Summer is upon us, and our track guys are having a good time. Nothing wrong with hard parking for some photos every now and again though. This Deep Impact Blue and Gloss Gunmetal combination have turned out very well. Be sure to follow @blu_voodoo on Instagram for more.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

SV501 Track Spec – GT350R Spec – Gloss Gunmetal / Gloss Black
The creative expression of enthusiasts is one of the things I love the most. @Vudosnake on Instagram decided to split the color of his SV501 to fit both his moods. Wish I was able to see this car running around Canada. With a track day under his belt already the rest of the year should have a lot more in store.

-
 -
 -
 -

SV103 – GT350R Spec – Brushed Triple Black Tinted/Brushed Bronze Tinted
I may have had a little influence on this build, and I am glad to see it come to life. @agri39 from Instagram finally got his wheels delivered and mounted. His grabber blue GT350 is wrapped in a satin PPF so give the car its unique look. He went from the OEM 19x10.5 / 19x11 - 295/305 setup to a 19x11 / 19x11.5 305/325 setup and still dropped 30.4 lbs of rotating mass. This was with the wheels/tires mounted and balanced and compared for both the OEM and Signature setup. He is already reporting that the car feels faster and is more responsive. #Rotatingmassmatters!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

SV702 – 20” S550 Fitment – Crystal Burgundy
Very soon we will have our very first set of SV702 mounted on @S550_Coyote from Instagram. Wheels are getting ceramic coated before installation tomorrow!

-
 -
 -

Signature THREE
Some of the very first sets of the newly released Signature THREE are being mounted and built. These are one of our Flagship Series designed for a low offset. The OEM mustang fenders will not fit them, but anyone running a widebody or fender flares will have one bad ass set of wheels.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Do it once. Do it right. Do it Signature Wheel

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Here are a couple of recent photos of the SV701 on my GT350R. Got invited to a local show called Karmecca and it was pretty cool. Lots of hard parked activity though. I have been debating lowering the car and adding the DSC Sport Controller. The Carbon Composites by MAD front splitter has the scrape armor attached which is pretty robust. I would like to reduce some of the wheel gap while retaining the same spring rate, or as close to it as possible. My thought is that lowering the car 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch will make it look great, while the added ability of the DSC controller to control suspension changes may save me on public roads. Been at this crossroads before and trying not to tempt fate. Any input?

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com