Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Civil discussion about the presidential race (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Civil discussion about the presidential race
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XgdtHewGR0&feature=youtu.be

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trump is racist, look at this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseotd_fxWY

Opens first golf course in Palm Beach to allow non whites...
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB862335923489989500

https://streamable.com/3m8l

-

I'll take your non response as, yes you're right Trump is not racist and I'm a sheep for believing everything the left wing media says about him without doing my own research....

[ 2016-04-03, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Isn't Louis Farrakhan a black and muslim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eF9kGtyGec

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
I love the 4th amendment. I just think you should choke on a fat fucking dick and gulp down the happy ending..and then proceed to jump off a bridge.

You shouldn't work so hard to silence the defenders of the 4th then. Big guy.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
I love the 4th amendment. I just think you should choke on a fat fucking dick and gulp down the happy ending..and then proceed to jump off a bridge.

Why would you respond to someone calling you a knob gobbler yet didn't address your assumption that trump is a racist? Sounds like your on autopilot to go sell your app.
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You are not defending anything big guy. You are just spamming a car forum with garbage trying to pander your app. Please go kill yourself and your family why you are at it.

[ 2016-04-05, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You are not defending anything big guy. You are just spamming a car forum with garbage trying to pander your app. Please go kill yourself and your family why you are at it.

I'm not selling anything. Big guy. What would your colleagues think if they saw you acting like this? What would your lady think?
The right to privacy is paramount to liberty. It would be cagey to proceed assuming no anonymity.

[ 2016-04-05, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'm not selling anything. Big guy. What would your colleagues think if they saw you acting like this? What would your lady think?
The right to privacy is paramount to liberty. It would be cagey to proceed assuming no anonymity.

OMG what would the children think? What would Obama think? What would Castro think? Go fuck off and die under a rock please.

[ 2016-04-05, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
OMG what would the children think? What would Obama think? What would Castro think? Go fuck off and die under a rock please.

What would Sh****e think? Big Guy.

[ 2016-04-06, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:

What would Sh****e think? Big Guy.
She thinks you are a dumbass, I already showed her this tough guy. So for reals.... Go kill yourself please Mr Beta Cuck.

-

[ 2016-04-06, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't even have a civil discussion ^^^ [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

No need to be civil with the tin foil hat app salesguy.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Indeed, the thread went downhill.
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

What do you expect when communicating with people whose vocabulary predominantly consists of four letter words and internet meme pictures?

[ 2016-04-06, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

What do you expect when communicating with people whose vocabulary predominantly consists of four letter words and internet meme pictures?
Good to Safeway buy the biggest pineapple they have. Then bend over and shove it up your asshole.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

Awe poor little baby got his feelings hurt when he spams a forum with BS .... fucking cum guzzling cock holster you are.

-

[ 2016-04-06, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

P.S. You probably already frequent this app, but you can put this on your phone right next to the crap you are peddling:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grindrapp.android&hl=en

***Martinaa types furiously this address***

-

[ 2016-04-06, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't the title called "civil" discussion about the president race? I think I like the title and would prefer to be involved in this if it stays civil...why not debate it that way? I realize some can't do that and they should not participate.

You all ready for our new president Hillary lol...jokes on all of us!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

You all ready for our new president Hillary

Take it back, this is the most offensive thing on the whole thread.
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
quote:

You all ready for our new president Hillary

Take it back, this is the most offensive thing on the whole thread.
Truth hurts don't it

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know whose worse her or Bernie, both sellouts to the flavor of the month. Disgusting....
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Wasn't the title called "civil" discussion about the president race? I think I like the title and would prefer to be involved in this if it stays civil...why not debate it that way? I realize some can't do that and they should not participate.

Well said. It is impossible to progress when dealing with perpetual cursing and meme pictures.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Feel the Bern....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

Well said. It is impossible to progress when dealing with perpetual cursing and meme pictures.
Like calling Trump a racist when he is clearly not. Do you now see that both sides of the extreme left and right are trying to get rid of him? I don't think it's because he's whatever they try to portray him as, it's obvious it's because he hasn't taken their money.

Trump's the first candidate since Ross Perot who hasn't sold out to big political money. And I think Perot could have won if he stuck to his plan and the polls were showing at one point him being the front runner. When it appeared he could actually win, he got scared and bowed out of the race. Trump appears ready and able to take on the call for the American people and not for special interest. I think he'll make some real change and also put the best people in the right positions to Make America Great Again!

[ 2016-04-10, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Feel the Bern....

Remember when Berny jumped off the mic to let these same BLM people talk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qkvXLuGsc

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com