Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Check out this termi (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Check out this termi
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on your deal.

As long as you are happy with your purchase that's all that matters. [Whoo Whooooo!]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe it's the OP car. Blow head gaskets and driven with do coolant for a long period of time. = hammered junk.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
I believe it's the OP car. Blow head gaskets and driven with do coolant for a long period of time. = hammered junk.

It's a good thing it's my hammered junk lol plus I got the money to fix it if I wanted too not worried at all. I can always choose one of my other rides hummer h2, my Tahoe 2 door supercharged, my lifted crew cab f150 or worst comes to worst I'll hop on my gsxr. Good thing I got plenty of car's and the money to fix the cobra oh wait the hammered junk cobra

-

-

-

- [/URL]

[ 2016-02-02, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL to the pics above ^^^ every one of the pics above look like shots from EPA.
Anyways, I think the point people were making about the ad was that it looked fishy. So many misspelled easy words, makes it look like the car was as well taken care of as the CL poster's education level.
Sounds like you didn't bring a scanner to find out what the code was reading either which would make it a scary purchase for you as well.
I doubt we'll ever know how good/bad the purchase was because you just got through telling us how great it is within a few hours of purchase. Wish you luck with it and hope it turns out good for you.

[ 2016-02-02, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So many haters in this damn forum. Good buy on the Cobra don't take no shit from these guys.

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
LOL to the pics above ^^^ every one of the pics above look like shots from EPA.
Anyways, I think the point people were making about the ad was that it looked fishy. So many misspelled easy words, makes it look like the car was as well taken care of as the CL poster's education level.
Sounds like you didn't bring a scanner to find out what the code was reading either which would make it a scary purchase for you as well.

Lol EPA im actually from the east bay and those pictures where taking on the hayward hills. And I dont know how many times I have to mention I GOT THE MONEY TO FIX WHAT EVER IS WRONG WITH IT, Fuck a scanner lol I can careless if they guy can spell or not lol didnt stop me from getting a nice little cobra. I see overprice foxes/cobras all the time with salvage titles and that still dont stop people from getting them.
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by PonyBoy415:
So many haters in this damn forum. Good buy on the Cobra don't take no shit from these guys.

Thanks bro im telling you. Either you pay too much or too little or not worth it hahaha I guess you gotta make sure you ask people before you buy a car to make sure theyre satisfied with what your spend your money on. Hahahaha
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You gotta be careful buying clapped out Terminators. a $9000 Cobra can turn into a $20k headache before you know it and by then, you'd wish you just bought a low mileage mint one to begin with.

I didnt see the ad so i dont know what people are talking about. Post some pics!

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
might be normal wear and tear, might be major. Still at the asking price you can fix and keep it or fix and flip it and still possibly make good, worst case scenario.

We all know why they hating, it's because they didn't have the money or the time to check it out themselves so they want to talk it down to shit cause that's what they are.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
You gotta be careful buying clapped out Terminators. a $9000 Cobra can turn into a $20k headache before you know it and by then, you'd wish you just bought a low mileage mint one to begin with.

I didnt see the ad so i dont know what people are talking about. Post some pics!

I honestly dont see a 20k headache worst is I can buy a used engine low miles for around 5-7k it has a brand new clutch with reciepts. 9 to me is not a bad price for a real termi and clean title
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Only have this one from yesturday ill take some nice ones when it not raining lol

-

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
Only have this one from yesturday ill take some nice ones when it not raining lol

-

Based on what people ITT are saying, I was expecting a primered bucket of bolts on wheels. Looks clean and stock from that picture.

A clean title'd Terminator that runs and drives on its own power for $9k? You stole that thing. You can fix whatever little issues it has, throw some wax on it and sell it for $15k next week as it sits.

[ 2016-02-02, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

That's clean , I would of bought that if I had seen it first

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Everyone keeps on saying its a bucket termi lol I guess so. Thanks to the fellas not hatin 🍻
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Everyone keeps on saying its a bucket termi lol I guess so. Thanks to the fellas not hatin 🍻

Youre on CAFords, 95% of the active people on this site are broke as hell. They are hating because they dont have the money so they have to put others down or they didnt get to the car first so they are in denial.

The hilarious thing is, These are same people trying to get $5k+ for clapped out Foxes that belong in the junkyard.

[ 2016-02-02, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck all the haters on the site. Good deal....

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

Youre on CAFords, 95% of the active people on this site are broke as hell. They are hating because they dont have the money so they have to put others down or they didnt get to the car first so they are in denial.

The hilarious thing is, These are same people trying to get $5k+ for clapped out Foxes that belong in the junkyard.

+1000 couldn't have said it any better
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got a good deal on it.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was a good buy and cheap enough to fixed people hate on shit they cant do or could do but they just dont do. enjoy the termi it will be a fun car to drive.
Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So, is it brown???!?

Lems [Razz]

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
So, is it brown???!?

Lems [Razz]

Color code is mineral grey
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
So, is it brown???!?

Lems [Razz]

Color code is mineral grey
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well this thread sure went ca fords ghetto quickly.

Some dude showing off his clapped out collection and others saying its a good deal not having seen the car in person.

The ad sure spelled shady deal. Glad your happy with your purchase. Don't know why you had too write 2 pages of replies to justify it though.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

It's a good thing it's my hammered junk lol plus I got the money to fix it if I wanted too not worried at all. I can always choose one of my other rides hummer h2, my Tahoe 2 door supercharged, my lifted crew cab f150 or worst comes to worst I'll hop on my gsxr. Good thing I got plenty of car's and the money to fix the cobra oh wait the hammered junk cobra

-

-

-

- [/URL]

You must be balling out of control that's like 15k in cars and a bike.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Well this thread sure went ca fords ghetto quickly.

Some dude showing off his clapped out collection and others saying its a good deal not having seen the car in person.

The ad sure spelled shady deal. Glad your happy with your purchase. Don't know why you had too write 2 pages of replies to justify it though.

Coming from a guy that lives in a clapped out city "stockton" lmao 😂😂 ok boss man anybody is welcome to come see the car never said it was emac but for what I paid I dont mind. Im not here to make sure everyone is happy with what I buy. Funny how you keep on replying

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com