Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Check out this termi (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Check out this termi
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
[qb] I believe it's the OP car. Blow head gaskets and driven with do coolant for a long period of time. = hammered junk.

It's a good thing it's my hammered junk lol plus I got the money to fix it if I wanted too not worried at all. I can always choose one of my other rides hummer h2, my Tahoe 2 door supercharged, my lifted crew cab f150 or worst comes to worst I'll hop on my gsxr. Good thing I got plenty of car's and the money to fix the cobra oh wait the hammered junk cobra

You must be balling out of control that's like 15k in cars and a bike.

Not balling out of control but I can afford things in life and by your discription of location sounds like your a 25 year old still living with mom wishing they had as many junk cars I do lol you dont even deserve a responce with your broke ass

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look man you have a lot to grow up. I don't have to brag about what I have and don't have but least from your pics I have a garage to store my rides in a roof over my head that isn't shared in a multi-plex and a decent job that's 15 min from where I live.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Look man you have a lot to grow up. I don't have to brag about what I have and don't have but least from your pics I have a garage to store my rides in a roof over my head that isn't shared in a multi-plex and a decent job that's 15 min from where I live.

So why hate when you havent seen the car if your grown like you say? I asked a question omw to check it out and all of a sudden you get people hatin and talking shit? For what? If you have nothing good to say then why say it? Never insulted anyone until people always open theyre mouth without knowing. I you have nothing usefull to say then say nothing. Keep it moving.
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone needs to move on and stop being so damn salty. Don't player hate , congratulate. Don't hate the player , hate the game !!

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wish I would have seen this, I would have bought it in a heart beat

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Man I just think its funny how people can hate without seeing the car? Lol and get mad when I just respond to theyre hate. Lol Im a guy that has never hated on anyones cars, I actually congradulate them. Look back at theyre messages nothing but hate and have never seen the car in person.
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Please use the back button and re -read what was posted someone asked a question about the vehicle. Based on my personal experience of having bought over 100 cars not including motorcycles trailers or parts in craigslist. I had my opinion of what the car sounded to be a headache.

The ad was poorly written and the multiple issues were described by others.

This was prior to your claim that the vehicle had been purchased by you.

quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:

So why hate when you havent seen the car if your grown like you say? I asked a question omw to check it out and all of a sudden you get people hatin and talking shit? For what? If you have nothing good to say then why say it? Never insulted anyone until people always open theyre mouth without knowing. I you have nothing usefull to say then say nothing. Keep it moving.

[ 2016-02-02, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[qb] I believe it's the OP car. Blow head gaskets and driven with do coolant for a long period of time. = hammered junk.

It's a good thing it's my hammered junk lol plus I got the money to fix it if I wanted too not worried at all. I can always choose one of my other rides hummer h2, my Tahoe 2 door supercharged, my lifted crew cab f150 or worst comes to worst I'll hop on my gsxr. Good thing I got plenty of car's and the money to fix the cobra oh wait the hammered junk cobra

Not balling out of control but I can afford things in life and by your discription of location sounds like your a 25 year old still living with mom wishing they had as many junk cars I do lol you dont even deserve a responce with your broke ass

Let's just say this I could buy your clapped out cars or put money to purchasing homes. Which route will make me more money?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Please use the back button and re -read what was posted someone asked a question about the vehicle. Based on my personal experience of having bought over 100 cars not including motorcycles trailers or parts in craigslist. I had my opinion of what the car sounded to be a headache.

The ad was poorly written and the multiple issues were described by others.

This was prior to your claim that the vehicle had been purchased by you.

quote:
quote:

I had my share of cars to and people who know me know how many cars I owned. Lost count at 145 been doing this since I was 16 bought my first 5.0 im 29 I asked a simple question to current cobra owners what to look out for something in perticular.
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
quote:

Let's just say this I could buy your clapped out cars or put money to purchasing homes. Which route will make me more money?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] Let me know when your really ready to come show up and buy all my cars for 15k but really show up not just talk cuz I got pink slips ready for you.

[ 2016-02-02, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blazer worth 2k max at the auction.

F150 1200 at the auction.

Hummer h2 is about 8500 at the auction

Bike is worth 2k at the auction.

I pay auction prices for auction cars and trucks.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Blazer worth 2k max at the auction. Naw 800 bucks

F150 1200 at the auction. Naw 500

Hummer h2 is about 8500 at the auction Naww 5k

Bike is worth 2k at the auction. Naw 500 bucks

Now I really know your a clown bro
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lmao. Auction prices are the standard for vehicle pricing now?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

Lmao. Auction prices are the standard for vehicle pricing now?
Maybe I know a little something about the used car business.
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuckn Ridiculous [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A consensus can't be reached when there is quite the disparity in financial perspective among users. You have to keep in mind that the forum is comprised of users from different walks of life (although likely skewed to one side) which is why those who prefer to "play it safe" and not buy other's headaches are perceived as "haters". I personally am one of those discerning buyers who would prefer to pay the average asking price for a car that has been well taken care of, UNLESS I know them well and can obtain the parts easily (4th get F-Bodies, for example. I'm sure fox bodies fit the bill, too).

It seems you're comfortable with your purchase and if that really is the case then you shouldn't be worried about defending your ego by replying to those you see as haters. It's a public forum, what do you expect? Just enjoy your damn toy already.

[ 2016-02-02, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Black 02 SS ]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I only hate the fact that I didn't get to it first honestly. If it was a rusty ass engineless 64-69 fastback for 9k all you fuckers would give this man an award.

I think the Cobra goes down as a legend of a vehicle, and if he has to spend a little here and there on it the price of admission to Termi land running around town boosting on bitches with the ceiling missing can't be beat. They're so fucking mad bro

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

lifted150
¯
Member # 14217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifted150  Ford pictures for lifted150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ clapped out, ghetto stockton. Nice cobra and great price! Im glad you called the fostang guy out..How can you down a car when you live in an arm pit?
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
Originally posted by lifted150:
lol @ clapped out, ghetto stockton. Nice cobra and great price! Im glad you called the fostang guy out..How can you down a car when you live in an arm pit?

You do realize that people like the owner of the Chargers or Duraflame live in this town? His jet hanger is next to mine. No I don't have a jet just a single prop partnership but still plenty of people in this town with cash.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love this thread.....pure entertainment of very insecure ppl.
who gives a rats ass if ppl disagree with your purchase. whats most important is you're happy with it and you take the criticism with a grain of salt. the ppl that have been on here awhile should know that its expected you'll get some negative feedback on any given post.
if you're not thick skinned enough to stomach what you're reading, you shouldnt be on this site.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
who gives a rats ass if ppl disagree with your purchase. whats most important is you're happy with it and you take the criticism with a grain of salt. the ppl that have been on here awhile should know that its expected you'll get some negative feedback on any given post.
if you're not thick skinned enough to stomach what you're reading, you shouldnt be on this site.

+1

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

+1
+2

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Grown ass man who makes 100k?

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Paid 9k for a car that needs 4k worth of work makes all kinds of financial sense.
PonyBoy415
¯
Member # 13662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PonyBoy415  Ford pictures for PonyBoy415    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Paid 9k for a car that needs 4k worth of work makes all kinds of financial sense.

You're such a troll , lol

--------------------
2013 GT500 Deep Impact Blue # 2878
2013 5.0 with TrackPack - Sold
2001 GT Convertible
2012 Focus SE MK3
1989 5.0 LX Convertible - Sold

Posts: 356 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com