Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another mass shooting going down - San Bernadino (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another mass shooting going down - San Bernadino
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
They need to tighten up the gun laws in ca, if we had better laws people wouldn't be out breaking them.

Do You really think that the criminals will think oh I feel like murdering a bunch of people but I won't risk breaking that new gun law? What exact law would You change and please be specific. Reality is only the law abiding citizens will follow the laws and the scumbags will continue to do as they please!
You just got trolled.
[Razz]
😡
I'm a 2nd amendment supporter and believe that Texas' gun enviroment should be the same around the country. If you knew everybody had a gun or potentially had one, you wouldnt get half the disrespect from others or these lone ranger losers getting too far with their mass shooting shit. They'd have to worry about other members of the public taking them down first.
I'm with U & just sick of this liberal and politically correct BS getting Americans killed. In this case the neighbors saw large boxes being deliver to the murders house and didn't call the cops out of fear of retaliation or being a racist!
I'm a little confused about these large boxes delivered? I've had large boxes delivered to my house many times (t.v. fridge etc).

So every time a large box is delivered to a house it should be reported?

As far as PC goes, I've been sick of this for years!! Everyone wants to be treated equal but do they? I'm not so sure because then any type of leverage is gone. I've had it pulled on me many times since the early 90's, so I'm always on edge when any minority is present since somehow what I say can be taken out of context, or used against me.

I've told white people working for me that you will be "my slave for the day" and work hard etc.
I said the same thing to a black person and the altercation began.
Now this person was not one of the better employees and had some issues and was obviously looking for this excuse to get paid. So as you can see, I can't treat a black person (for example) the same because look what happened. This is a very sore subject and don't want to talk more about it, but I see no end in sight to PC. Its only going to get worse and liberals promote this horrible agenda.

I learned a HUGE lesson and will always walk on egg shells and make sure anything I say to any type of minority cannot be turned around and used against me. No joking or anything of the kind unless they are my close friends. It's really sad but this is the new America [Frown]

I also learned only whites can be racist.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jews were slaves before

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's why I carry. Makes me want to buy another gun.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should bring in the refugees and pay higher taxes. [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
 -

LMAO. Now that's funny.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com