Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another mass shooting going down - San Bernadino (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another mass shooting going down - San Bernadino
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like 3 shooters, going on right now:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-up-to-20-shot-in-san-bernardino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html

Fucking terrorists.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What we know so far:

*At least 14 people are dead and 14 others injured in a shooting at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, Calif., Wednesday afternoon.

*Up to three gunmen opened fire inside the facility — which serves people with developmental disabilities a facility — and fled in a dark SUV, police said.

*The gunmen were armed with long guns and were wearing what appeared to be ski masks and vests, witnesses said.

*A manhunt for the suspects is under way.

*FBI and ATF agents cleared the building. About 300 people were evacuated, police said.

*Bomb technicians were called in to inspect a suspicious device.

*President Obama called for stricter gun control in the wake of the shootings.

[ 2015-12-02, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Blue92 ]

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That last bullet item should put an end to all this madness! Finally! [Roll Eyes]
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watching the car chase and dead bodies on live TV rightnow :/ guy is in a giant pool of blood next to one of them

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

-
 -

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was doing leg day at the gym and was watching it too. R.I.P to the victims [patriot]
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
I was doing leg day at the gym and was watching it too. R.I.P to the victims [patriot]

You mean you didn't use that as a reason to skip leg day?
Bro Science 101

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Another goat fucking winner - Syed Farook, his brother and his girlfriend did this:

-

[ 2015-12-02, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They Assimilate just fine, don't they??? [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another Obama Supporter

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone else order ammo today?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
Another goat fucking winner - Syed Farook, his brother and his girlfriend did this:

-

They said Farook recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a new wife he had met online.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They need to tighten up the gun laws in ca, if we had better laws people wouldn't be out breaking them.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
They need to tighten up the gun laws in ca, if we had better laws people wouldn't be out breaking them.

+1 [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do You really think that the criminals will think oh I feel like murdering a bunch of people but I won't risk breaking that new gun law? What exact law would You change and please be specific. Reality is only the law abiding citizens will follow the laws and the scumbags will continue to do as they please!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

Do You really think that the criminals will think oh I feel like murdering a bunch of people but I won't risk breaking that new gun law? What exact law would You change and please be specific. Reality is only the law abiding citizens will follow the laws and the scumbags will continue to do as they please!
You just got trolled.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:

You just got trolled.
[Razz]
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Samuel L said it best

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ 2015-12-03, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just got trolled.
[Razz]
😡

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just got trolled.
[Razz]
😡
I'm a 2nd amendment supporter and believe that Texas' gun enviroment should be the same around the country. If you knew everybody had a gun or potentially had one, you wouldnt get half the disrespect from others or these lone ranger losers getting too far with their mass shooting shit. They'd have to worry about other members of the public taking them down first.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

An armed society is a polite society.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You just got trolled.
[Razz]
😡
I'm a 2nd amendment supporter and believe that Texas' gun enviroment should be the same around the country. If you knew everybody had a gun or potentially had one, you wouldnt get half the disrespect from others or these lone ranger losers getting too far with their mass shooting shit. They'd have to worry about other members of the public taking them down first.
I'm with U & just sick of this liberal and politically correct BS getting Americans killed. In this case the neighbors saw large boxes being deliver to the murders house and didn't call the cops out of fear of retaliation or being a racist!

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look how much the media hyped up the Clock Kid. PC people are making matters worse. Next PC people are gonna go on a hunger strike....... No eating pussy until everyone agrees to give up their legally purchased guns.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nothing to see here folks keep it moving. Says the government.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Look how much the media hyped up the Clock Kid. PC people are making matters worse. Next PC people are gonna go on a hunger strike....... No eating pussy until everyone agrees to give up their legally purchased guns.

From my cold dead hands

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com