Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » $1300 to spend (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: $1300 to spend
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Aztec 5.0:
Thanks guys. It's a weekend driver. I like the 5 lug idea but would have to pay to have a lot of it installed. Paint is still good so don't have to go there yet. I live in the mountains so maybe I will go suspension and gears. Don't want to lower it because the roads here are kind of beat up. Any good springs that keep the stock height? Anyone have any recommendations on a good valve body shift kit?

stock new edge Bullitt stock springs would only drop it a very minor amount but really tighten up the body roll and give you better control, especially combined with a set of stock new edge bullitt or mach1 shocks/struts.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aztec 5.0  Ford pictures for Aztec 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blind.... Those would bolt right up?
coyotefox
¯
Member # 14117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coyotefox  Ford pictures for coyotefox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Save your money and just enjoy the car cause $1300 isnt going to get you much unless you put a nitrous kit on it

--------------------
1993 coyote swapped fox

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coyotefox:
Save your money and just enjoy the car cause $1300 isnt going to get you much unless you put a nitrous kit on it

I kind of agree with this make a plan for the car and then purchase pieces as they come up & end up with something that's well thought out.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd put that money into some slap, ps4 in the dash, and an 8 ball of coke.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com