Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Bad day at San Leandro High Auto (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bad day at San Leandro High Auto
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a passenger door window. I'll look and see what else I can drum up
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure if hatch and coupe glass are the same, but I have hatch driver 1/4 glass I can ship on my dime to you. PM me with an address.

Mike

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashyers  Ford pictures for ashyers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Definitely interested in the passenger window.

Unfortunately the hatch and coupe 1/4 windows do not interchange, I wish they did!

One of my former students and CAfords member dropped off a rear window for the coupe yesterday, and another member has an airbox in the mail. Thanks CAfords [Smile] !

Andy

Posts: 74 | From: oakland/san leandro | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ashyers:
Definitely interested in the passenger window.

Unfortunately the hatch and coupe 1/4 windows do not interchange, I wish they did!

One of my former students and CAfords member dropped off a rear window for the coupe yesterday, and another member has an airbox in the mail. Thanks CAfords [Smile] !

Andy

Just let me know how to get it your way.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashyers  Ford pictures for ashyers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have not been on here for a while so here's the update:

Looks like the joker who did the damage to the cars has done something else. I was told his fingerprints showed up in another crime. I look forward to his being arrested! Unfortunately I'm told the detective involved is very busy and this is low on the priority list. Guess I just have to wait until he does something to warrant more attention...

We do have the cars running and I need to get on the glass hunt. From what I can tell the 1/4 glass is going to be a pain to find.

[ 2015-11-27, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: ashyers ]

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What yr glass u need?
ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

We're looking for the following:

*'89 Mustang Notch: All windows*** including the 1/4 glass

*'90 Mustang Hatch: Right window, windshield

*'92 Mustang Convertible: Left window****, windshield

*** CAfords member donated rear glass [Smile] !
UPDATE: CAfords member donated left window and both L&R 1/4 glass [Smile] !

**** UPDATE: CAfords member donated left window [Smile] !

[ 2015-12-06, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: ashyers ]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone from 209 going his way? I have a vert drivers door with the window glass still in it.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a vert door I'll donate. Contact me to a range a drop off. 5103884608

Might have the cope windows too

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe I have a set of vert windows and 1 passenger side door glass for a hatch/coupe and a set or quarter glass for couple.

Let me know where and when you want me to drop off.

[ 2015-12-05, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
ashyers
¯
Member # 9382

RRRCobraSC281,
Great to meet you today and thanks for the parts!!!!! Keep me posted on your build and hopefully we'll be able to return the favor soon.

Andy

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com