Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another beheading from isis (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Another beheading from isis
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't stoop to their level, they're only trying to get a rise out of you and portray all Muslims as the enemy. I know the situation is completely the opposite cause we need everybody to be at peace. Isis is nothing but a bunch of usa equivalent kkk or militant group.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck tomorrow. I hope you win your case vs that cocksucker dan. Thanks for stepping up to the plate on that, while these fuckers sat back and talked shit.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I don't have a 5 mil home I was laughing and 5.dumbass for bragging about his deeds when the average home in sf is 5 mil. His home is lower than the average. You probably live near by the garbage place or something

all differences aside, good luck today, even though we argue like siblings I am on your side in hoping you get your money back.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The KKK isn't nearly as equivalent in the Mass Brutality that they're showing, other than that they should BOTH, be dispatched from this Earth. Good luck on getting any money from Dan. A peric victory at best.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any man who judges another on the amount of money they make is weak. WEAK!
This country should be based on what you can do for somebody.

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

Agreed. Knowing your self worth; your talents, abilities, skills, and weaknesses. Knowing what you can bring to the table to do your part on working towards the overall good.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

It was brought up due to 0089gt claiming his education is superior and we are all inferior, I just stated the fact that making 45k a year, and living with your parents does not make sense if you are that much more intelligent.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:

It was brought up due to 0089gt claiming his education is superior and we are all inferior, I just stated the fact that making 45k a year, and living with your parents does not make sense if you are that much more intelligent.
I don't make 45k I make less I still go to school I don't work full time I book jobs (acting modeling jobs) when I have the time between school and volunteering I don't live at home but I go home on the weekends. I pay 1250 rent a month and I help out at home with the mortgage. Although I don't have a job I did a really big motorla ad that was a buy out and they paid me a lot. Let me show you all the picture one second.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

It went international which is why I got paid a lot upwards of 45k but I had to cut my manager a piece

-

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

All of you that talk crap about my religion and beliefs and identity can get lost. I'm proud that I am a Muslim and I am proud of the fact I advocate on behalf of those that cannot. I will continue to do so till my last breath. Everytime one of you clowns decide to smear islam, Iraqis Palestinians whomever blacks Asians because of your narrow mindedness I will put you in your place. Straight up. You aren't anyone special to oppress and smear ppl for what they hold on too. Further more there are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world and that number is growing I'm pretty sure if islam was really evil we would be stuck with 1.8 billion evil ass ppl who wanna kill everyone. But guess what dumbasses that's not the case. I love my faith and I respect all other faiths I even respect those who don't have faith because I believe faith is acquired. I don't shove my religion down your throats so don't shove your insults down mine.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care to get into a long, heated discussion here. To start comparing people's salaries is pretty pathetic though. People are pissed off at you because you compared C.K. to Bin Ladin. I don't know if you are an immigrant, or a natural born citizen, 2nd generation, whatever. But don't come to this country and bash it, and expect no blowback. No, the US is not perfect. But most people who respect this country and what it stands for are here or came here for a reason.

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Another cowardly move by ISIS.

This is not acceptable in Islam nor these ISIS cowards are practicing Islam. These are NOT Muslims.

Muslims worldwide condemn ISIS and are against these cowards.

F*ck ISIS and everyone who supports them.

This is a good post. I don't care whether they claim they are white, Christians, Muslims, blacks, whatever. They are roaches, scum, and they need to be removed. All I care about is that savages that partake in these cowardly acts are taken out. And if it takes men like C.K. to do it, then I am all for it. May he RIP.

[ 2015-02-18, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
It went international which is why I got paid a lot upwards of 45k but I had to cut my manager a piece

-

Lol man you got some luscious locks!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

-

Lol man you got some luscious locks!
for someone who believes in Allah you look a lot like Jesus lol. Anyway how did you get into the modeling thing and how do I get started (SRS).

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com