Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another beheading from isis (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Another beheading from isis
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Hurting your feelings.

This is you everyday and for the rest of your pathetic life.

http://youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4

Yet I didn't get took for thousands of dollars on a engine build. So who really lacks intelligence in this conversation.
exactly! just because he has a high conspiracy theory IQ DOESNT mean hes the brightest crayon in the box!
do you know what iq stands for? wait dont google it. 5.dumbass should be your handle lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hurting your feelings.

your comparable to a middle schooler in the way you try to insult people! 45k per year ftl!!!!!
I guess you are an idiot also...lol
The last time i made less than 45k, i had a "teen" at the end of my age, Please stop making low budget videos and get a real job.
low budget videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S6U_krabrk

ive accomplished more in my 22 years of living than you have your entire life. trust me

you post a lame video, and I will post deeds/titles. What do you own, what are you worth?
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
45k per year wouldnt qualify you for a smart car, let alone a home. Please, when you speak to adults like dave or myself at least have something to prove your accomplished.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
45k per year wouldnt qualify you for a smart car, let alone a home. Please, when you speak to adults like dave or myself at least have something to prove your accomplished.

Lol. Thats messed up.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hurting your feelings.

your comparable to a middle schooler in the way you try to insult people! 45k per year ftl!!!!!
The last time i made less than 45k, i had a "teen" at the end of my age, Please stop making low budget videos and get a real job.
low budget videos?

ive accomplished more in my 22 years of living than you have your entire life. trust me

you post a lame video, and I will post deeds/titles. What do you own, what are you worth?
lame video, can you do anything remotely close to that? or can you just talk about your few cars that you own after paying the car note for 6+ years or the house you bought that you struggled to pay the mortgage? anyone can get a loan to buy a house buy a few cars but not many can cash out a 5 mil home in sf....im assuming you live somewhere in the middle of nowhere or live somewhere, where houses are either dirt cheap or not attractive to live in....go ahead post your deeds and titles and post all the years of struggling to pay them off. because some entity owned them. you never really owned anything outright. you struggled your whole life youll struggle and if you have any children which i hope god never curses innocent newborns by plaguing them with a dumbass father they will struggle to because you left them with nothing but a few deeds and titles. no knowledge, no upbringing the highlight of your 30s, 40s however old your ass is, was this forum cafords not as a way to kill time but as a way to provide some meaning to your remedial life and to your deeds and titles.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Hurting your feelings.

low budget videos?

lame video, can you do anything remotely close to that? or can you just talk about your few cars that you own after paying the car note for 6+ years or the house you bought that you struggled to pay the mortgage? anyone can get a loan to buy a house buy a few cars but not many can cash out a 5 mil home in sf....im assuming you live somewhere in the middle of nowhere or live somewhere, where houses are either dirt cheap or not attractive to live in....go ahead post your deeds and titles and post all the years of struggling to pay them off. because some entity owned them. you never really owned anything outright. you struggled your whole life youll struggle and if you have any children which i hope god never curses innocent newborns by plaguing them with a dumbass father they will struggle to because you left them with nothing but a few deeds and titles. no knowledge, no upbringing the highlight of your 30s, 40s however old your ass is, was this forum cafords not as a way to kill time but as a way to provide some meaning to your remedial life and to your deeds and titles.
lol, I struggle to keep entertained, as I work about 6-8 months a year, Im in my 20s still, I can drive to sf in about 35 minutes. So your claims are all wrong again, 45k a year and talking about "cashing out a 5mil home" I am no math wizard but you may be pretty old when your piggy bank reaches that limit.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:

when i speak to an accomplished adult im 100% his name wont be 5.t0es and he will actually know how to write a sentence unlike hurting your feelings. you and dave are no where near accomplished as i said you struggled and you still struggle and you are looking for some purpose...you wont get that here, not my fault you have daddy issues and need this website to validate your level of accomplishment... i dont care if you think im not accomplished i couldnt care what you say or do, it will never impact my life nor will it have a say in what direction my life will go....but OKAY for the sake of your daddy issues and the need of being validated on this site. you are accomplished happy?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

oh and lol, 2015-2013, 2 years...so your off again on the the 6 year note. When your ready to post assets and proof to see who is more accomplished, let me know, I will take my time to show you I am greater [patriot]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

45k per year [patriot] , minimum wage, earned income credits, near poverty. My god bless your soul son, you are lost!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
45k per year [patriot] , minimum wage, earned income credits, near poverty. My god bless your soul son, you are lost!

earned income credits? i dont even know what that is....it seems you have more experience with that

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

anyway back to the main topic......

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/01/united-states-saudi-arabia-isis/

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for sharing all these ISIS video's. I think they are good to see specially since these terrorist are killing everyone and proving our (Muslim people's) point. The person when they burned alive was a Muslim, these 21 beheadings are all middle eastern, but Christian. Regardless of the religion, these people are proving that they will kill everyone and are animals!!!!

I have always stood up and said, Muslim aren't terrorist, just few bad seeds that like to pretend they are Muslim.

I hope the United States and other countries wipe these low lives off this earth!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So if the US hadn't have helped fight the USSR in Afghanistan then where would Muslims have ended up? They would have been killed by the Russians. But then we the United States would have been bashed FOR NOT helping and allowing it to happen.
So either way it was a loose loose situation. I think at the time they made the right move in helping the Afghans fight the Russians.

You can only read about it in books because you weren't even alive when all of that was going on. Hell I was a little kid in the 80's. But you're young, in your 20's and think you got it all figured out....... Give it another 10-15 years of real life experience and you might change your views. Until then be more respectful to your elders and listen to them. You'll learn a lot more in a couple hour conversation with someone in their 80's then a whole semester of college political science lectures.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

So if the US hadn't have helped fight the USSR in Afghanistan then where would Muslims have ended up? They would have been killed by the Russians. But then we the United States would have been bashed FOR NOT helping and allowing it to happen.
So either way it was a loose loose situation. I think at the time they made the right move in helping the Afghans fight the Russians.

You can only read about it in books because you weren't even alive when all of that was going on. Hell I was a little kid in the 80's. But you're young, in your 20's and think you got it all figured out....... Give it another 10-15 years of real life experience and you might change your views. Until then be more respectful to your elders and listen to them. You'll learn a lot more in a couple hour conversation with someone in their 80's then a whole semester of college political science lectures.

Exactly, a few years of college and the guys a pro, but who are we to judge a guy with a 5mil mansion paid for?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:

There's is a way to help Afghanistan fight the soviets and not want to rape the country afterwards. Osama was backed by the us because they had geopolitical issues and wanted to stop soviet expansion. The moment they wanted to colonize Afghanistan is when there became an animosity towards the us. Furthermore you're leaving out the role Saudi plays in all of this. They've been so strong to push their Sunni sentiment in the Middle East it created a divide between the Shias Sunni and Kurds living in the region. That divide was backed by the united states. If you look at Baghdad before the invasion you had many intermarriages between Shia and Sunni because although there was a difference they lived their lives past that. The invasion of Iraq destroyed what unity there was and created a huge civil war within the nation that many outside nations have an interest in. It's not difficult to understand. Although there is a lot of wrongdoing on many Arab nations part those nations are allies with the us and act only for the United States interest. Al Qaeda and the Taliban came as a result of the Saudi and us interest to expand in the Middle East. They fought off the soviets expansion why would they welcome the United States expansion? Makes no logical sense to them the soviets and the us are one of the same.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said you got it all figured out. Good for you and have fun paying the taxes on a 5 million dollar house in this state.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a friend who just bought a 1.2 million dollar house in Alamo ca. Said his mortgage is over 6k a month. Imagine 5x that. Not many people but 1%ers are going to afford that.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Like I said you got it all figured out. Good for you and have fun paying the taxes on a 5 million dollar house in this state.

It seems that everyone on this forum refuses to engage in a conversation that sheds light on the colonizing identity the us prides itself over. Oh well.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
I have a friend who just bought a 1.2 million dollar house in Alamo ca. Said his mortgage is over 6k a month. Imagine 5x that. Not many people but 1%ers are going to afford that.

You just made a logical statement, 0089gt will ignore it because his text book does not give him an answer.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Taxes on a 5,000,000 house at 1.25% would be 62,500 a year. Insurance probably at least 2500 a year. Unless your a 70 year old grandpa with a reverse mortgage, there's no way you'd be able to get a loan to cash out of the house unless you have consigner or u got a loan from Osama bin laden.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Taxes on a 5,000,000 house at 1.25% would be 62,500 a year. Insurance probably at least 2500 a year. Unless your a 70 year old grandpa with a reverse mortgage, there's no way you'd be able to get a loan to cash out of the house unless you have consigner or u got a loan from Osama bin laden.

lol I was going to summons you to figure out what his dti would be on a 5mil house @45k per year income...lmfao
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol I was going to summons you to figure out what his dti would be on a 5mil house @45k per year income...lmfao
It's 120%. Usually you want to be around 45%

What's the point of living in a 5 mil house it you can't live the lifestyle. I'd sell that house and turn it to an income stream vs a liability at this rate.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

I don't have a 5 mil home I was laughing and 5.dumbass for bragging about his deeds when the average home in sf is 5 mil. His home is lower than the average. You probably live near by the garbage place or something

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Indeed, the sin of Iblis (Satan) was his arrogant refusal to humble himself to the will of Allah. He believed himself of elevated status - better than any other creation - and he continues to whisper to us, encouraging our pride, arrogance, love of wealth and status. We must always remember that we are nothing - we have nothing - except what Allah blesses us with. We can do nothing of our own power.

If we are arrogant and proud in this life, Allah will put us in our place and teach us humility in the next life, by giving us a humiliating punishment. Better that we practice humility now, before Allah alone and among our fellow human beings.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Indeed, the sin of Iblis (Satan) was his arrogant refusal to humble himself to the will of Allah. He believed himself of elevated status - better than any other creation - and he continues to whisper to us, encouraging our pride, arrogance, love of wealth and status. We must always remember that we are nothing - we have nothing - except what Allah blesses us with. We can do nothing of our own power.

If we are arrogant and proud in this life, Allah will put us in our place and teach us humility in the next life, by giving us a humiliating punishment. Better that we practice humility now, before Allah alone and among our fellow human beings.

I'm not being arrogant or proud but mainly treating them the same way they are treating me.....

By the way I wanna give you kudos on that and I'm hoping you didn't google it. But actually pieced it together yourself.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com