Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ISIS Newest Reported Murder (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ISIS Newest Reported Murder
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
David. I will be happy to learn you the English language, spelling, punctuation, etc.

Definitely not from you lol..."learn you" [Big Grin] Very kind of you to offer your services!

However, I'm glad that I understand hurtingyourfeelings spelling now and I can't fault him for honesty and also what he brings to the site. He has for sure helped the site over the years in many different ways as well as contributed to many arguments....like I have.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was a "joke" there, 9cobra7, but I will also be happy to learn you aswell...LMK [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
How can such educated people be fooled by turbo50, what a conundrum.

Whats your conundrum?

90-95% of the people over the years got there products delivered to them. If 90-100% of the people got scammed then your arguement/conundrum would be relevant.

"Another satisfied Turbo50 customer" was a common theme on the general talk section for years. I personally know a very smart person on this site who had an engine built by him

I don't know 0089GT, never met him but I can tell you he is one of the few people's opinion I respect and take the time to read unlike many of the people here. The educated one's would be able to tell the difference, not an insult to sic70stang who's quote I'm responding on.

And btw, 0089GT is the only one to take TURBO50 to the next level which is an actual court date.

[patriot] [patriot]

0089GT FTW

and F* ISIS or ISIL or whatever those "fake" terror groups that the media portrays. Making a hollywood style video of a guy burning, really?

You really think a guy on flames will sit there with his hands on his head without movement?

I know, I myself would've been clinging on that cage trying to avoid the flames. Not stand there like Captain America and welcome the flames with open arms.

Try again media.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
How can such educated people be fooled by turbo50, what a conundrum.

Whats your conundrum?

90-95% of the people over the years got there products delivered to them. If 90-100% of the people got scammed then your arguement/conundrum would be relevant.

"Another satisfied Turbo50 customer" was a common theme on the general talk section for years. I personally know a very smart person on this site who had an engine built by him

I don't know 0089GT, never met him but I can tell you he is one of the few people's opinion I respect and take the time to read unlike many of the people here. The educated one's would be able to tell the difference, not an insult to sic70stang who's quote I'm responding on.

And btw, 0089GT is the only one to take TURBO50 to the next level which is an actual court date.

[patriot] [patriot]

0089GT FTW

and F* ISIS or ISIL or whatever those "fake" terror groups that the media portrays. Making a hollywood style video of a guy burning, really?

You really think a guy on flames will sit there with his hands on his head without movement?

I know, I myself would've been clinging on that cage trying to avoid the flames. Not stand there like Captain America and welcome the flames with open arms.

Try again media.

and Tupac, Elvis Aliyah and many others are alive. Paul walker, if you're reading this, WASSSSSS UPPPPPPPPP

--------------------
To be or not to be

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chomsky and Howard are both very intelligent historians and have a lot of dense material. Do they have flaws? Yes they do I wrote many papers arguing the thesis' they have published. But yet they shaped a form of politics to combat the capitalistic society that we live in. I could've told him to read Karl Marx, or Thomas Hobbes or Plato but come on who am I talking to here?

Half of these guys can't name every state on the US MAP and they want to talk to me about foreign policy and politics of the Middle East? Lol this fool just admitted he dropped out at 6th grade and you wanna talk to me about sources? What do you want my pity, should I now give you a pass for being ignorant on societal and political issues here and abroad? No you aren't getting pity. You or these other Morons on here who praise murders like Chris Kyle but yet get mad when Isis murders? Look at yourselves in the mirror and face your hypocrisy, better yet just read and become educated in the topics you wish to talk/debate about. "My religion is an error" or "my religion is yielding me to my conclusions" you don't need to be a Muslim to understand that

1. America is the biggest military power in the world.

2. Nothing happens without Americas say. Iraq was destroyed within 2 months an entire country was torn to crumbles. So you're telling me they can't go after a rogue group like Isis.

3. The military is a billion dollar industry, the only way America can make these billions. Is if they are in war or they have an "enemy" ....ISIS.

http://rt.com/news/227195-islamic-state-us-funding/

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This "President", won't go after anyone. [Wink]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
This "President", won't go after anyone. [Wink]

It's not president man, the president is the show. This government has had the same foreign policy and domestic policies since the Cold War. That includes the NSA and the war terror and everything in between.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just because someone doesn't have a college degree or a college graduate don't dismiss what the may know or not know.

If you have a strong believe in something you should be able to explain or posting an believe to anyone that asks why you have that believe. An if you can't explain it to folks then you are just a farce then.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
You or these other Morons on here who praise murders like Chris Kyle but yet get mad when Isis murders?

Edit, you are the trashiest of trash in my book. Please fuck off politely

I won't post in your threads, ask the same of you in mine, if you don't mind.

Obviously this is a message board, one that I don't own etc, so my offer of an understanding can or can not be accepted. Depends if you like the drama I suspect you do or are a grown up and can avoid eachother

[ 2015-02-04, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
You or these other Morons on here who praise murders like Chris Kyle but yet get mad when Isis murders?

Obviously this is a message board, one that I don't own etc, so my offer of an understanding can or can not be accepted. Depends if you like the drama I suspect you do or are a grown up and can avoid eachother

I'm surprised you have a book. Didn't you get shunned from this forum for being a pompous asshole? Are you mad that I compared chris and Isis? What's the difference besides their nationality and skin color? Go ahead answer I'll wait. I know a similarity. They both killed people and were proud of it.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Agreed, just like the other member who on his myspace quoted him/his frieds as the taliban rydaz and talked down on our country...ps..hes in this thread posting and not 0089gt. I read between the lines on what these guys say.

[ 2015-02-04, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:

Agreed, just like the other member who on his myspace quoted him/his frieds as the taliban rydaz and talked down on our country...ps..hes in this thread posting and not 0089gt. I read between the lines on what these guys say.
Dude I'm me, there isn't anyone else here but me. I should add that I didn't talk down on America as a whole but Americas foreign policy and domestic politics. If you are all too blind to see that, that's not my fault. But I will not view this forum and see that a killer is praised for killing over 200 Iraqi men women and children and not say anything to those who defend him. That is a crime against humanity and you don't need to have a political stance or a religion to reach that conclusion.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude I'm me, there isn't anyone else here but me. I should add that I didn't talk down on America as a whole but Americas foreign policy and domestic politics. If you are all too blind to see that, that's not my fault. But I will not view this forum and see that a killer is praised for killing over 200 Iraqi men women and children and not say anything to those who defend him. That is a crime against humanity and you don't need to have a political stance or a religion to reach that conclusion.
"dude" your entitled to any opinion you would like, even if they are wrong, absurd and laughable !
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

All b s aside, are you picking me up to go to court with you? [Big Grin]
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"dude" your entitled to any opinion you would like, even if they are wrong, absurd and laughable !
What makes mine wrong or absurd or laughable? I am comparing two human(s) who killed a mass amount of people. One is praised one isn't, isn't that hypocritical? If chris purpose was doing it for America and Isis/Osama are/was doing it for the ppl that follow them and the oppression they've faced at the hands of Americas military conquest. The principle of their actions are the same. They're just doing it for a different crowd.

Yea, if you're serious about going. There's no reason why we can't engage in a conversation such as we did without having strong animosity towards each other. I don't hate or wanna fight anyone who disagrees with me, defames my religion my culture or who I am. As long as they have a basis for doing so. I haven't given you or anyone that so you can't come to that conclusion. I hate Isis Osama just as much as I hate chris they are seperate heads on the same 7 headed dragon. Like hidinnos calls me trash for having an opinion that he doesn't agree with, however he can't seem to make a point on how these ppl are different.

[ 2015-02-04, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off just about everything our president has done in the middle east seems ass backwards until You come to the realization that He is a Muslim brotherhood sympathizer & supporter. He has lifted sanctions on Iran which has sent 10's of billions of our tax dollars ther & over the next 2 years those numbers will swell to well over 100 billiIon of American tax dollars into their coffers. Obama is an anti semite "which He just proved again with the move He pulled On the prime minister of Egypt" doubt Me just go look at the revision that the NY Times had to print when they tried to lie about the time line of the president finding out the morning BEFORE they invited Him to speak in front of congress and the presidents campain team is on the ground in Isreal campaining against Him.Bottom line is Iraq will have nuclear weapons "funded largely by the lifting of sanctions by Obama with American tax dollars" shortly after Obama leaves office, they are also developing IBM 's capable of delivering nuclear war heads to the US. Hell they already said they will use them to blow Isreal off the map & strike the US!! The President just gave them the green light to build 2 more nuclear power plants and is about to sIgn a treaty that puts them dangerously close to nuclear capabIbilies. As for capitolism it has created more wealth & job's here in the US making Us the greatest super power the world has ever known. If anyone thinks different then fly across the pond and try fInding a job in a socialist environment.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

I believe there is an opening at The U.N for another educated and caring soul such as yours 0089GT. PLEASE APPLY ASAP!

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you would think a so educated young man could find a better job the working for b of a part time as a teller.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
First off just about everything our president has done in the middle east seems ass backwards until You come to the realization that He is a Muslim brotherhood sympathizer & supporter. He has lifted sanctions on Iran which has sent 10's of billions of our tax dollars ther & over the next 2 years those numbers will swell to well over 100 billiIon of American tax dollars into their coffers. Obama is an anti semite "which He just proved again with the move He pulled On the prime minister of Egypt" doubt Me just go look at the revision that the NY Times had to print when they tried to lie about the time line of the president finding out the morning BEFORE they invited Him to speak in front of congress and the presidents campain team is on the ground in Isreal campaining against Him.Bottom line is Iraq will have nuclear weapons "funded largely by the lifting of sanctions by Obama with American tax dollars" shortly after Obama leaves office, they are also developing IBM 's capable of delivering nuclear war heads to the US. Hell they already said they will use them to blow Isreal off the map & strike the US!! The President just gave them the green light to build 2 more nuclear power plants and is about to sIgn a treaty that puts them dangerously close to nuclear capabIbilies. As for capitolism it has created more wealth & job's here in the US making Us the greatest super power the world has ever known. If anyone thinks different then fly across the pond and try fInding a job in a socialist environment.

Sources please [Big Grin]

On a serious note id like to read up on it if u can post some sources

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

Sources for which issue? Lot's of topics there!

--------------------

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
you would think a so educated young man could find a better job the working for b of a part time as a teller.

It's kind of tough nowadays. I got family members older than me with degrees in worse spots than me (also part time b teller) makes me glad I dropped out mid univ

[ 2015-02-04, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:
quote:
quote:

The part about the sanction on Iran and tax $ going there
And the nuclear parts too (IBM, 2 new facilities)

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The part about the sanction on Iran and tax $ going there
And the nuclear parts too (IBM, 2 new facilities)

Both come up in google search.

--------------------

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I hope you know they're backed by the Saudi government which receives it's aid from the US. paid by your tax dollars. So in retrospect you are supporting Isis with your tax dollars. America is the biggest funder of terrorist groups in the world. They need them to exist so they can go to eat and fill ammunition contracts. If America really wanted to stop Isis don't you think they would've already? They need this fear mongering to exist in the world so they can have a reason for war.

Please show a credited sources to back your claims an not some shit you read on the Internet.
My source is my bachelors in political science and international relations and minor in philosophy. And my graduate research in foreign policy. What is your source for your uneducated mouth spits out?
So what you're saying is you went to college and you read the news, clearly your knowledge knows no bounds.

F all these Middle East groups.

Not quite sure you're insulting me, I haven't insulted you or anyone else on this thread. Yes F all these Middle East terror groups I agree they haven't done anything for anyone except shame the name of Islam
I'm just talking shit it's what I do. I just don't agree with your viewpoints. And a lot of us have college degrees, it doesn't mean our point of view is right or better it just means we stayed in class.

[ 2015-02-04, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

It's kind of tough nowadays. I got family members older than me with degrees in worse spots than me (also part time b teller) makes me glad I dropped out mid univ
If you're a hustler you always can find a career that can make a very good pay. Most folks look at certain jobs an think above doing an there one of the main reason's this country is going to hell .

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com