Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ISIS Newest Reported Murder (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ISIS Newest Reported Murder
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
I hope you know they're backed by the Saudi government which receives it's aid from the US. paid by your tax dollars. So in retrospect you are supporting Isis with your tax dollars. America is the biggest funder of terrorist groups in the world. They need them to exist so they can go to eat and fill ammunition contracts. If America really wanted to stop Isis don't you think they would've already? They need this fear mongering to exist in the world so they can have a reason for war.

Please show a credited sources to back your claims an not some shit you read on the Internet.
My source is my bachelors in political science and international relations and minor in philosophy. And my graduate research in foreign policy. What is your source for your uneducated mouth spits out?
I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion.
What do you mean? I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me.
I figured your AMERICAN education wouldnt help you understand, look at it a few more times and see if it clicks...by the way do you think the AMERICAN college you went to taught you that AMERICA is corrupt?
Bro what you're saying makes no sense. "I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion"?

My education isn't entirely American I studied in Oxford for about a year. And sadly they are a lot more intelligent than most Americans.

I am not your "bro", May I ask why you decided to come to such a low level/corrupt country when you were obviously exposed to much better?
I was trying to talk to you in a way you'd understand because obviously you don't have the cognitive ability to construct a grammatically correct sentence. I was born here and I finished my studies at CAL. I was still exposed to good education although I was in thia country.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
0089Gt, you're wasting your time.....trust me. Know your audience. look at who you're trying to prove a point to. I'm not speaking against you by any means, this is just a losing battle.
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I hope you know they're backed by the Saudi government which receives it's aid from the US. paid by your tax dollars. So in retrospect you are supporting Isis with your tax dollars. America is the biggest funder of terrorist groups in the world. They need them to exist so they can go to eat and fill ammunition contracts. If America really wanted to stop Isis don't you think they would've already? They need this fear mongering to exist in the world so they can have a reason for war.

Please show a credited sources to back your claims an not some shit you read on the Internet.
My source is my bachelors in political science and international relations and minor in philosophy. And my graduate research in foreign policy. What is your source for your uneducated mouth spits out?
What do you mean? I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me.
I figured your AMERICAN education wouldnt help you understand, look at it a few more times and see if it clicks...by the way do you think the AMERICAN college you went to taught you that AMERICA is corrupt?
Bro what you're saying makes no sense. "I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion"?

My education isn't entirely American I studied in Oxford for about a year. And sadly they are a lot more intelligent than most Americans.

I am not your "bro", May I ask why you decided to come to such a low level/corrupt country when you were obviously exposed to much better?
I was trying to talk to you in a way you'd understand because obviously you don't have the cognitive ability to construct a grammatically correct sentence. I was born here and I finished my studies at CAL. I was still exposed to good education although I was in thia country.
I guess thats your way of calling me stupid? Im not worried about what you say, your words on here speak volumes on your beliefs.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
0089Gt, you're wasting your time.....trust me. Know your audience. look at who you're trying to prove a point to. I'm not speaking against you by any means, this is just a losing battle.

You're right man. Fortunately at school my audience is much different.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Haha, stick to that. This will only infuriate and frustrate you to no end.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Guy claims to be very intellignt how come you can't explain your views an have prove to back them. An the same shit your saying a guy at work sames the same things an when ask for prove an he never can show me where an how he is getting his information.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:
quote:

Guy claims to be very intellignt how come you can't explain your views an have prove to back them. An the same shit your saying a guy at work sames the same things an when ask for prove an he never can show me where an how he is getting his information.
I'm only going to respond to this because I can't take it any more.

You have intrigued me for years with your horrible spelling and grammatical errors. I can understand about 2/3 of the time what you're trying to say. The other one third is a total crap shoot.

Sometimes I think you're somewhat intelligent and then a total idiot the next. I think you know things about cars, some things about business and some things about life but then I can barely ever attempt to hold a conversation if you're in it.

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How can such educated people be fooled by turbo50, what a conundrum.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

Ouch!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by i:
quote:

Ouch!
Nail meet head
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Same thought I was having.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:

Whats your conundrum?

90-95% of the people over the years got there products delivered to them. If 90-100% of the people got scammed then your arguement/conundrum would be relevant.

"Another satisfied Turbo50 customer" was a common theme on the general talk section for years. I personally know a very smart person on this site who had an engine built by him

I don't know 0089GT, never met him but I can tell you he is one of the few people's opinion I respect and take the time to read unlike many of the people here. The educated one's would be able to tell the difference, not an insult to sic70stang who's quote I'm responding on.

And btw, 0089GT is the only one to take TURBO50 to the next level which is an actual court date.

[ 2015-02-04, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

A wolf in sheep's clothing can fool just about anyone..has nothing to do with education, it's trust.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Whats your conundrum?

90-95% of the people over the years got there products delivered to them. If 90-100% of the people got scammed then your arguement/conundrum would be relevant.

"Another satisfied Turbo50 customer" was a common theme on the general talk section for years. I personally know a very smart person on this site who had an engine built by him

I don't know 0089GT, never met him but I can tell you he is one of the few people's opinion I respect and take the time to read unlike many of the people here. The educated one's would be able to tell the difference, not an insult to sic70stang who's quote I'm responding on.

And btw, 0089GT is the only one to take TURBO50 to the next level which is an actual court date.

I agree

--------------------
ET's to come

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chomsky???? Are you serious?!?! That right there says IT ALL.....carry-on....

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floored raised questions long before everyone put faith into Dan, but that's none of my business tho.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Howard Zinn? Noam Chomsky?

These intelligent morons still don't use an objective voice to display social problems, they are some of the worst historians in the 20th century. Every work contains the narrative of the capitalist complex inflicting their will on the masses; and these anti-capitalist marauders drive around giving speeches to the tune of ten of thousands of dollars, easy kettle.
The Peoples History of America by Howard Zinn is trash, he gets one thesis right: the Mexican-American War because it just so happens to fit his narrative. There are much better consensus historian out there.

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm only going to respond to this because I can't take it any more.

You have intrigued me for years with your horrible spelling and grammatical errors. I can understand about 2/3 of the time what you're trying to say. The other one third is a total crap shoot.

Sometimes I think you're somewhat intelligent and then a total idiot the next. I think you know things about cars, some things about business and some things about life but then I can barely ever attempt to hold a conversation if you're in it.

I drop out of school in the 6th grade so yes I have a hard time putting words together that make sense at times. An I have only myself to blame for my lack of education.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Floored raised questions long before everyone put faith into Dan, but that's none of my business tho.

Not everyone was here on the fucken forum when that shit happened! Since you knew he did that why the fuck didn't all you bash him every fucken time he came on here!? Were you all scared of him or something!? How can someone up and leave out of nowhere with everyone's shit make people stupid!? You ever been a victim of theft? If so then you're an idiot too [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
quote:
quote:

A wolf in sheep's clothing can fool just about anyone..has nothing to do with education, it's trust.
That is were getting raised in the streets helps out you learn to read people.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not one of the victims of Dan, but I'm assuming at the time, the positives weighed out the negatives and people saw proof that his word meant something (at the time) and his work was top notch. So people trusted him. Just curious, if you dropped out of the 6th grade (which I'm assuming was a long time ago) how come you never decided to better your education since then? I'm not talking about college or finishing school, just basic vocabulary skills that you pick up from just reading or speaking to people over time.

--------------------
ET's to come

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
David. I will be happy to learn you the English language, spelling, punctuation, etc.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not one of the victims of Dan, but I'm assuming at the time, the positives weighed out the negatives and people saw proof that his word meant something (at the time) and his work was top notch. So people trusted him. Just curious, if you dropped out of the 6th grade (which I'm assuming was a long time ago) how come you never decided to better your education since then? I'm not talking about college or finishing school, just basic vocabulary skills that you pick up from just reading or speaking to people over time.
Who say I have not done that. An anytime someone would say the had a bad dealing with down the would get gangbanged by the masses.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who say I have not done that. An anytime someone would say the had a bad dealing with down the would get gangbanged by the masses.
It's one thing to speak broken English, but to type it as well when you can proof read?.. anyway, so your saying there were bad dealings but were never heard of cause people were afraid of him?

--------------------
ET's to come

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com