Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ISIS Newest Reported Murder (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ISIS Newest Reported Murder
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just saw online they reportedly posted a video of burning the hostage alive in a cell.

I won't watch the video, nor will I even look for a link, but think the fucks who defend these people and/or say we should leave them alone are amazingly blind to the extents they go to....

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post the link I want to see it [dance]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw it. Its not as bad as I thought. Basically like the Rage against the machine album cover
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you know they're backed by the Saudi government which receives it's aid from the US. paid by your tax dollars. So in retrospect you are supporting Isis with your tax dollars. America is the biggest funder of terrorist groups in the world. They need them to exist so they can go to eat and fill ammunition contracts. If America really wanted to stop Isis don't you think they would've already? They need this fear mongering to exist in the world so they can have a reason for war.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4030583977001/warning-extremely-graphic-video-isis-burns-hostage-alive/?#sp=show-clips
Around 18 min mark

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4030583977001/warning-extremely-graphic-video-isis-burns-hostage-alive/?#sp=show-clips
Around 18 min mark

Holy mother of all. That was difficult to watch. Now I won't be able to focus in class.

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Around 18 min mark

Holy mother of all. That was difficult to watch. Now I won't be able to focus in class.
it says "RAW VIDEO" clearly not. just look at all the angles and you don't see any other cameras. Filmed just like a movie scene. If its not then ISIS has some industry leading producers (very Hollywood/Bollywood like), filming there crimes.

I am starting to really think this is all [BS flag]

The cartel videos were real raw footage.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The "Blame America First" crowd....ahhhhh gotta love 'em, right folks?

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

How am I blaming Murica I included Bollywood too the blame can go both ways

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Regardless I won't be watching. Years ago I watched the first beheading video. That was all it took, no more.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
quote:
Around 18 min mark

it says "RAW VIDEO" clearly not. just look at all the angles and you don't see any other cameras. Filmed just like a movie scene. If its not then ISIS has some industry leading producers (very Hollywood/Bollywood like), filming there crimes.

I am starting to really think this is all [BS flag]

The cartel videos were real raw footage.

Damn they did a great job. They should give the director a Oscar for best scene. Propaganda from fox news. [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
I hope you know they're backed by the Saudi government which receives it's aid from the US. paid by your tax dollars. So in retrospect you are supporting Isis with your tax dollars. America is the biggest funder of terrorist groups in the world. They need them to exist so they can go to eat and fill ammunition contracts. If America really wanted to stop Isis don't you think they would've already? They need this fear mongering to exist in the world so they can have a reason for war.

Please show a credited sources to back your claims an not some shit you read on the Internet.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

Please show a credited sources to back your claims an not some shit you read on the Internet.
My source is my bachelors in political science and international relations and minor in philosophy. And my graduate research in foreign policy. What is your source for your uneducated mouth spits out?

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

My source is my bachelors in political science and international relations and minor in philosophy. And my graduate research in foreign policy. What is your source for your uneducated mouth spits out?
I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:

Does America have a brain? Not sure right now. Wouldn't the average citizen, if we were in a country who's education standards were higher, attempt to confront the government and ask "why did we go to war in Iraq when there was no threat, when now there is a major threat ISIS and ISIL" why arent we funding countries to fight them, what did they do in Iraq, create a new enemy, far more harder to handle, when if Saddam was around he would have squashed them with the quickness. I really do think Israel, Saudi Arabia and? are funding ISIS big time, why supposedly the most anti-terror country "yeah right" in the middle east is not concerned with such a large group like Isis. Don't you think they should be fooling us if they were behind them, possibly acting as a main enemy. Or is the world too dumb to make the connections and Israel and other countries who may be backing them don't have to waste more of their money to do the work to fool us. I think they have succeeded in fooling everyone. But now, who is really funding this group? They say its money from the captured oil fields in Iraq, then who are they selling the oil to? Got me thinking how this is all panning out, its known through history enemies fund their enemies to make money off of war, how do you make money off of war if you dont have an enemy? You help to create one.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What do you mean? I don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I figured your AMERICAN education wouldnt help you understand, look at it a few more times and see if it clicks...by the way do you think the AMERICAN college you went to taught you that AMERICA is corrupt?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

If you meant ARE. yes I am a Muslim. And no Isis is not acting in the name of islam or for Allah (which means God in arabic). Isis is a terrorist group that kills innocent ppl they aren't holy,pious or righteous they're devils and they too will meet their maker and will have to answer their crimes

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then you should have no problem showing your sources then. If want people to believe in what you are saying show the prove. If can't do that then your college degree's don't mean shit that there printed on.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

So what you're saying is you went to college and you read the news, clearly your knowledge knows no bounds.

F all these Middle East groups.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I figured your AMERICAN education wouldnt help you understand, look at it a few more times and see if it clicks...by the way do you think the AMERICAN college you went to taught you that AMERICA is corrupt?
Bro what you're saying makes no sense. "I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion"?

My education isn't entirely American I studied in Oxford for about a year. And sadly they are a lot more intelligent than most Americans.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then you should have no problem showing your sources then. If want people to believe in what you are saying show the prove. If can't do that then your college degree's don't mean shit that there printed on.
Read a book I'm Not here to spoon feed you education, it's not my fault you don't take the initiative and read. Read Howard Zinn, Noam Chomsky, Franz Fanon just to name a few.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bro what you're saying makes no sense. "I highly believe you error on the side of a certain religion"?

My education isn't entirely American I studied in Oxford for about a year. And sadly they are a lot more intelligent than most Americans.

I am not your "bro", May I ask why you decided to come to such a low level/corrupt country when you were obviously exposed to much better?
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So what you're saying is you went to college and you read the news, clearly your knowledge knows no bounds.

F all these Middle East groups.

Not quite sure you're insulting me, I haven't insulted you or anyone else on this thread. Yes F all these Middle East terror groups I agree they haven't done anything for anyone except shame the name of Islam

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're coming onto CaFords how intelligent do you expect the members to be?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com