Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clean foxbodies (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Clean foxbodies
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
 -

Thats nice!!

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is how it looked when I bought it 5 years ago. Kinda missed the enkeis

-

or im tired of the Saleens. How it sits now. Its basically stock. Made it to Knotts a few times

-

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2015-02-03, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: SacGrown89GT ]

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:
This is how it looked when I bought it 5 years ago. Kinda missed the enkeis

-

or im tired of the Saleens. How it sits now. Its basically stock. Made it to Knotts a few times

-

This is clean!although i dont agree with the choice of clear lights. Its look badass. I think the original looking ones would be better jus my opinion though. Saleens are my fav on a fox

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have before and after pics of when I got my fox. but its looking kinda sad right now witht the faded red paint that looks pink and the missing center caps on the ponies. at least EVERYTHING ELSE IS FRESH AS HELL

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
I have before and after pics of when I got my fox. but its looking kinda sad right now witht the faded red paint that looks pink and the missing center caps on the ponies. at least EVERYTHING ELSE IS FRESH AS HELL

Post em. And you wouldnt believe what a buff and polish will do to an old paint job. I had a buddy that was ready to spray his 68. After we buffed it and gave it a good polish it shined pretty damn nice.

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Current state ( I drove it once in the past 5.5 years, owned it for 8 years or so) sorry to ruin your thread with this turd I couldn't find the other pics I have of it when It was really nice. just been neglecting this car

-

All stock minus lowering

[ 2015-02-03, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car looks nice in pictures. In person you can some paint fade and scratches. For original paint, it's not that bad. I would like to paint it eventually. Black. And I still have my cheesegraters on. That's something I knew from the beginning that I didn't want to take off or get rid of

[ 2015-02-03, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: SSFGiant ]

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
Current state ( I drove it once in the past 5.5 years, owned it for 8 years or so) sorry to ruin your thread with this turd I couldn't find the other pics I have of it when It was really nice. just been neglecting this car

-

All stock minus lowering

Looks like a matte paint job. Which is quite popular these days. I say it just needs a wash and caps and its ready!

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by SSFGiant:
The car looks nice in pictures. In person you can some paint fade and scratches. For original paint, it's not that bad. I would like to paint it eventually. Black. And I still have my cheesegraters on. That's something I knew from the beginning that I didn't want to take off or get rid of

Yeah paint can be a bitch to take care of when you leave cars outside. Fortunately mine was always garaged and paint looks 5yrs old instead of 25. I wish i would have kept my cheesegraters but when some guy offered me $100 i had to sell em. Plus they are easy to find.

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
 -

[Cool] A clean 2 tone fox GT on draglites...that's the classic fox look I remember from high school [burnout]
[worship] [worship] [worship] nice fox! I need to get me a set of these wheels lol

[ 2015-02-03, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Scoop ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Not original but figure that went away. This is my boys glean ass 90 LX
 -  -

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SacGrown89GT:
 -  -

that car looks clean but either the wheels look too big or it needs to be lowered a couple inches.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Sinister Mustang
¯
Member # 13889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinister Mustang  Ford pictures for Sinister Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some really clean foxbody Mustangs!

If you'd like, if you email me 3-4 of your favorite pictures i can put together a collage and post it up on our social media accounts.

Send the pictures to michael@sinistermustang.com and keep an eye out!

Thanks!

- Michael

[ 2015-02-04, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Sinister Mustang ]

--------------------
Message me for 1979-2015 Mustang Parts!

www.SinisterMustang.com

Posts: 255 | From: Roseville,CA | Registered: Dec 2014  |  :
sofresh
¯
Member # 12393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofresh  Ford pictures for sofresh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by SacGrown89GT:
 -  -

that car looks clean but either the wheels look too big or it needs to be lowered a couple inches.
I agree, think it just needs to be lowered

--------------------
1988 Mustang LX H/C/I

Posts: 238 | From: Bayarea, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Yes it does need to be lowered but my friend likes it that way. No rub anywhere. We put all new shock and bushings and it looks lifted. But it rides so nice

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

My boys 92 notch.
 -

Wheels coming this summer.

[ 2015-02-04, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: SacGrown89GT ]

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was clean....but changed it around as it's now just a flat "smoke" for track days.

-

-

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by MR. STALLION:
Was clean....but changed it around as it's now just a flat "smoke" for track days.

-

-

Man the gloss black made it super clean!! Why did you go flat? Jus askin

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Man the gloss black made it super clean!! Why did you go flat? Jus askin [/QB][/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, the car is "plasti-dipped".
Did this because I put the saleen kit along with a custom front air defuser that were not painted. So....to keep it from looking too terrible....I shot the whole car with plast dip.
After this season of track days I will be peeling it off and painting the whole car again.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My bucket, it'll hit the streets soon once I get off my ass and wire everything up.

-

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bunch of nice looking cars there!!  -
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought this was a thread for only "stock foxbody" pictures [Confused] Since its not, here's my new one. VERY far from stock and crappy picture [Big Grin]

-

-

[ 2015-02-04, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
I thought this was a thread for only "stock foxbody" pictures [Confused] Since its not, here's my new one. VERY far from stock [Big Grin]

-

-

It was but anything clean is nice too look at. Nice rice

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
My bucket, it'll hit the streets soon once I get off my ass and wire everything up.

-

I dont like 4 eyes but this is hella nice!!! Clean!

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"...."

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com