Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 49ers...
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol that coward raelsmarx
Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
They didn't even show up....

As for the fans here, where y'all at? What's your excuse? Crabtree and your OC need to go IMO.

I am so sick of these bandwagon Seattle fans, where the fuck were you prior to Seattle winning? Oh thats right, all your post prior to 2012 were about the Raiders!! I like how you deleted them out of your signature and added Seattle. Get your bandwagon ass out of here with that shit! The 49ers have opportunities, but true fans dont switch teams.

-

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

As for the fans here, where y'all at? What's your excuse? Crabtree and your OC need to go IMO.

I am so sick of these bandwagon Seattle fans, where the fuck were you prior to Seattle winning? Oh thats right, all your post prior to 2012 were about the Raiders!! I like how you deleted them out of your signature and added Seattle. Get your bandwagon ass out of here with that shit! The 49ers have opportunities, but true fans dont switch teams.

-

LOL

he will most likely switch to the next team who wins the SB next year.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
False, I root for the Raiders cause that's my hone team...I root for Seattle cause I'm a Marshawn Lynch fan, and I hate the 49ers, why, cause of the fan base. Sorry I don't conform to your ways.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
False, I root for the Raiders cause that's my hone team...I root for Seattle cause I'm a Marshawn Lynch fan, and I hate the 49ers, why, cause of the fan base. Sorry I don't conform to your ways.

I don't get into the drama between you and everyone but how are you going to say you were just rooting for raiders when you clearly had that signature. [Confused] And I also recall you saying you liked the Niners before we lost to the seahawks.... Root for whomever you like but don't sit there saying you been there for your team when your past posts prove otherwise.

[ 2014-12-02, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your a pathetic excuse of a raider fan, not surprising but more like the poster boy of what most raider fans do. Their team sucks so they jump on a different bandwagon and in this case just to fuck with niner fans. If and when the raiders get good again, you have no right to celebrate anything that they do cause you've already abandoned them as a team. What a disgrace
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The one thing that is really starting to upset me is that fact that it seems that Jed York cares about having a winning football team and that it's just business. If he really cared about having a winning product he would find a way to have harbaugh and baalke figure out their relationship and sign him long term. If he fires Harbaugh you can't honestly sit here and say your main concern is winning and bring in a new coach that doesn't have the track record that harbaugh does. [BS flag]

--------------------
03 Terminator

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

-

LOL

he will most likely switch to the next team who wins the SB next year.

[Roll Eyes]

Hahah dude just got exposed.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
The one thing that is really starting to upset me is that fact that it seems that Jed York cares about having a winning football team and that it's just business. If he really cared about having a winning product he would find a way to have harbaugh and baalke figure out their relationship and sign him long term. If he fires Harbaugh you can't honestly sit here and say your main concern is winning and bring in a new coach that doesn't have the track record that harbaugh does. [BS flag]

the Head Coach of the Raiders took Miami from a 1-2 win team to an 11-5 team his first year. Harbaugh isn't the only coach to turn a team around in his first season. I guarantee had Harbaugh not had a veteran QB and had to play Kapernick his rookie season the 49ers would have had a season on par with the Raiders this year.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:

the Head Coach of the Raiders took Miami from a 1-2 win team to an 11-5 team his first year. Harbaugh isn't the only coach to turn a team around in his first season. I guarantee had Harbaugh not had a veteran QB and had to play Kapernick his rookie season the 49ers would have had a season on par with the Raiders this year.
You cannot make any such guarantee. Veteran QB? Look at Smith's stats his entire career with us before Harbaugh and compare to them his stats under Harbaugh.... Harbaugh is a difference maker and he was THE difference maker for the 9ers. I will be upset if he leaves, but after all this BS with Moss and others I can't see him staying...
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Smith did go to a 2 win team and took them to a playoff game last season, KC isn't as good as the 49ers roster but they got the same record and beat teams the 49ers couldn't beat.

--------------------

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did they beat the 9ers?
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Well Smith did go to a 2 win team and took them to a playoff game last season, KC isn't as good as the 49ers roster but they got the same record and beat teams the 49ers couldn't beat.

Stop it, Smith lost to the Raiders and the Niners.

Nuff said.

No comparison between Smith and Kaep, Smith is a joke.

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yeah and how many games have the 49ers D saved this year? You had 5 turnovers against the Giants and still struggled to win the game LOL.
How BAD did Denver blow you guys out again?
Can't wait to watch you guys struggle against the Raiders this Sunday. The Raiders are gonna give their upcoming coach Harbaugh a warm welcome.

--------------------

svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kapernick is weak…….Keep believing he's not.

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last game let me down big time. I better not see no close game against the raiders, especially after the rams blew them out that bad. And I agree about Kaepernick being the weak link in our offense, not saying he totally sucks but he ain't that good either.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After 12 games, this is who the niners are. You cant argue with facts. I was born and raised in S.F on 22nd and Capp. and have been a Niner Fan ever since I was taken to Kezar Stadium. Kap is not going to grow into being a pocket passer or even being able to read Defense's.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The oregon ducks have scored more points in 2 games at levi stadium than the niners have in 6 lmfao

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com