Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 49ers...
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They didn't even show up....

As for the fans here, where y'all at? What's your excuse? Crabtree and your OC need to go IMO.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kap. is not the answer. [patriot]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My cousin Just gave his son his old Brian Bosworth jersey.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK YOU RAELSFAG , GO NINERS AND GO GIANTS BITCH

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
FUCK YOU RAELSFAG , GO NINERS AND GO GIANTS BITCH

Only fag here is your ugly, bald headed troll looking ass. Poor sport ass loser. Giants sucks, and the 49ers might be good if they dropped Kaepernick.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giants are champions the quite opposite of suck, what sucks is living at home with mama working less than 30k on your w2 income and having to work today on food prep projects. Get your rest, cause you'll be working Black Friday while us Champion Giants will be shopping to keep your FAG existence barely afloat to make car payments on 20 year old rides.

[ 2014-11-28, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Already did my Xmas shopping for your mom......

-

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

As for the fans here, where y'all at? What's your excuse? Crabtree and your OC need to go IMO.

No excuse. We got rocked. Offense sucked...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners need a leader who can throw the ball and who can lead the team. Kap is scared in the pocket, I've noticed that when he throws his bullets to his team mates they drop the ball. I'm not sure if you need a 100 mile an hour ball thrown 5 yards . Plus our offense was just horrible period.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#7 used to not be afraid to play, now he's a scared little california boy running around on a field lost.
Every pass was either a total miss, outside the line, or the player was running backwards losing yards after the catch.

Clearly the team sucks this year!

Russel Wilson was running all over the place, gaining yards just like he's been doing last few seasons.

Glad I quit caring so much about these pro teams like I used too. It's all trivial bs to me now. I just wanted to see a good game and that one absolutely sucked!

[ 2014-11-28, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dp

[ 2014-11-28, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cowboys--garrett--harris-get-strange-explanation-for-flag---he-hit-him-too-hard--035046611.html

This is more like the NFL now ^^

Future new NFL rules:

1. pushing the tackler
2. hitting to hard
3. staring to long at the opposing player
4. No touching after somebody already touched you inside 2 minutes of the game

Is there anything I missed fellas? Feel free to add to the list...

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That game was a waste of time to watch, I feel sorry for the people who paid money to watch it

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That "window" for the Niners is slammed shut. The changing of the guard rite in front of the country.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda funny how it's playing out.
Rams loose to KC
Seattle looses to KC
But KC looses to 49ers...........and the Raiders........... The 49ers play Oakland next.

Oakland plays like they did last Thursdays night the 49ers are in trouble LOL.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watch the Raiders game, Niners will be on beast mode for sure!

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners had an offense that was super creative and now they're getting too predictable. Kaep not going through his progressions. I wish they would just care less and let him loose. Forget being a pocket quarterback and be more like 2012 kaep when he looked like a top 5 QB. Once they figure that out they'll be ok. As far as the window closing you must be foolish. They're top players are still in their prime and they continue to draft excellent players IE.. Reid, Aldon Smith, Bowman, Borland, Iupati, Anthony Davis, Jimmy Smith ect... They just need to get back to who they really are.

--------------------
03 Terminator

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Who's got it better than 52-0 [dance]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
.. They just need to get back to who they really are.

A 9-7 Team? [Razz]

--------------------

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I am so sick of these bandwagon Seattle fans, where the fuck were you prior to Seattle winning? Oh thats right, all your post prior to 2012 were about the Raiders!! I like how you deleted them out of your signature and added Seattle. Get your bandwagon ass out of here with that shit! The 49ers have opportunities, but true fans dont switch teams.

-

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ stalker much^^^^
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
^^^^ stalker much^^^^

lol, just sick of all these Seattle posts, and Jerseys, and fake ass fans!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
^^^^ stalker much^^^^

Been a fan of Seahawks since 1991.an yeas there way to many nut riding fans now a days.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
^^^^ stalker much^^^^

Been a fan of Seahawks since 1991.an yeas there way to many nut riding fans now a days.
I respect that. I say the same thing about Giants fans in the bay, but I don't follow baseball too much so it does not bother me as much.

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com