Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People Behaving Badly: Golden Gate Bridge Sideshow (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People Behaving Badly: Golden Gate Bridge Sideshow
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
I guess they dont give a F...that camaro can be found in their instagram, plate and all. Smh

Post up a pick,no need to be bashful this fuck should be caught..
 -
There you go CHP...now go handle this clown,seriously...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dry snitching. It's becoming and epidemic around here. [Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope they catch that POS.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Looked dangerous but fun. Glad no one got hurt

Someone got pushed into a Car while it was Swangin and a motorcyclist died. Beer bottles were thrown at sheriff and chp were shot at.
I wasnt there but from the videos Ive seen and what I've heard:
-Nobody was pushed, dumbass was standing too close and got hit while car was doing donuts.. 100% dumbasses fault for standing a few feet away.
-motorcyclist died while trying to get away from chp.. and according to law, they arent supposed to continue a pursuit once it reaches unsafe speeds or condition..
-CHP, sherriff, and OPD had guns drawn.. And with all the shooting happening recently involving cops, I think anybody would rather shoot first than be the one getting shot!!

As many people have stated already: the more they get the spot light on them, the more they will show out.. more screen time = more of a reason for other people to try the same thing so they can get their own 15 mins of fame..

[ 2014-08-23, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

It sounds like you're from that crew. You must dumb if you think the po po can't find this on their own you clown.
9stangvert3
¯
Member # 12934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9stangvert3  Ford pictures for 9stangvert3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's fucked up

--------------------
Built ford tough

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It sounds like you're from that crew. You must dumb if you think the po po can't find this on their own you clown.
You must be dumb if you couldn't pick up the sarcasm in my post. I even ended it with a [Razz]

I think doing this shit on any public streets is stupid. You wanna prove you got bars? Take your ass out to drift night. You think your car is fast? ..Then take it to a real track and let everyone see how fast your car really is.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It sounds like you're from that crew. You must be dumb if you think the po po can't find this on their own you clown.
Fixed [patriot]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com