Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People Behaving Badly: Golden Gate Bridge Sideshow (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: People Behaving Badly: Golden Gate Bridge Sideshow
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its only a matter of time until that dude gets contacted by LE...im curious what will be done to him. I hope they make an example out of him, but we'll see. Takes me back to that nissan 240 with the 5.0 motor in it, who was swingin em on 580 by the coliseum a while back...i dont recall what became of that...
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
Its only a matter of time until that dude gets contacted by LE...im curious what will be done to him. I hope they make an example out of him, but we'll see. Takes me back to that nissan 240 with the 5.0 motor in it, who was swingin em on 580 by the coliseum a while back...i dont recall what became of that...

Well I doubt they'll catch this guy, I think he's from socal....

Dudes an idiot though. How can you swing donuts on such a historic place that people travel from all around the world to see?

[ 2014-08-21, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fearless car club is who filmed it/posted it off YouTube,buncha clowns from the Central Valley..Video is now removed off the YT account..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

that was awsome [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They can't do jack shit to the owner and driver of that crapmaro. Just like what happened with the 240. Got bugged for it and it was that. The cops can't prove that it was him driving so he can make up a stupid story and get away with it.

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jack shit happened to the 240sx dude, remember he said it was on a test drive, then he seen it on tv, so he rattle canned the entire car red, while posting on fb sayin my car famous gotta change things up. Then 4 chan pinpointed the dude, cops came out, didn't do shit. Oakland pd can't do shit.

Marin co and the golden gate is heavily monitored, cannot believe dude would even get away.

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The bay area is all fucked up.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Every time you cross through the tolls it takes a pick of your plate and face. Low camera for plate high camera for face.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They'll catch this dubmass [patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 5.0:
Wouldn't you think by now they would have figured...
Hey lets open the Alameda base to let the youth get their fun/frustrations out. Or open a race track somewhere? It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. Where are the brains in society? All collecting money...And thats it?

There two race tracks with an hour away form most bay area city's. Some miss me with we need a track closer bullshit.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Wouldn't you think by now they would have figured...
Hey lets open the Alameda base to let the youth get their fun/frustrations out. Or open a race track somewhere? It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. Where are the brains in society? All collecting money...And thats it?

There two race tracks with an hour away form most bay area city's. Some miss me with we need a track closer bullshit.
While I would love to see a track more central in the bay, at the same time it would probably be filled with stupid fucks. That event bodie threw in sac was cool except for the idiots doing donuts in the pits flinging rocks at people and cars and stupid fucks driving down the narrow rows punching the gas and mean mugging people.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fremont had a track. Hell Vacaville had one too. IMO The price of insurance, the land, db restrictions is killing smaller mom & pops type race tracks.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Fremont had a track. Hell Vacaville had one too. IMO The price of insurance, the land, db restrictions is killing smaller mom & pops type race tracks.

San Jose had one to many many years ago.

If people don't go out a support there local tracks they will close.

AN REAL TALK IF YOU CAN NOT DRIVE A HOUR OR SO TO YOU LOCAL RACE TRACK THEN RACING IS NOT FOR YOU THEN .GO FIND A NEW HOBBY.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Back up...

http://youtu.be/cgyiDAf9Jb4

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Back up...

http://youtu.be/cgyiDAf9Jb4

Everytime I see shit like this it pisses me off. Gay as fuck! Stick to the pit or other areas. Would have made my year if they crashed into each other.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess they dont give a F...that camaro can be found in their instagram, plate and all. Smh
75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

AN REAL TALK IF YOU CAN NOT DRIVE A HOUR OR SO TO YOU LOCAL RACE TRACK THEN RACING IS NOT FOR YOU THEN .GO FIND A NEW HOBBY.

You have to give these guys an "EVENT". A place to do their thing. Its as simple as that. Don't read into it. Don't make excuses. Just fucking do it. [patriot]

[ 2014-08-22, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: 94 5.0 ]

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:
quote:

You have to give these guys an "EVENT". A place to do their thing. Its as simple as that. Don't read into it. Don't make excuses. Just fucking do it. [patriot]
Wednesday nites you can go drifting at sears point.sears point an sac have Wednesday nite drags there bracket racing an heads up
Events a both tracks on the weekend's. The only thing have to do is look up on there internet find the event you want to go to an show a do the Damn thing.

So miss me with that bullshit.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
I guess they dont give a F...that camaro can be found in their instagram, plate and all. Smh

Post up a pick,no need to be bashful this fuck should be caught..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

quote:
quote:

ill leave that up to the proper authorities...besides, im sure they are spooked because the posted video has been made private, and the actual driver of the camaro has deleted or deactivated his IG.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

ill leave that up to the proper authorities...besides, im sure they are spooked because the posted video has been made private, and the actual driver of the camaro has deleted or deactivated his IG.
yea this is because everyone started getting smart this time around... Remember the 880 sideshows? Technology is just helping the law enforcement agencies lol.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looked dangerous but fun. Glad no one got hurt
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

[ 2014-08-22, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: BUKSING ]

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:

Someone got pushed into a Car while it was Swangin and a motorcyclist died. Beer bottles were thrown at sheriff and chp were shot at.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com