Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oakland A's trade (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oakland A's trade
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Got to love cafords were grown men are arguing over a kids game.

At least this grown man can spell. Grammar Nazi: "where"
He used the right word dipshit just didnt use an apostrophe, it should be we're, but thats none of my business

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

[ 2014-08-03, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
quote:

He used the right word dipshit just didnt use an apostrophe, it should be we're, but thats none of my business

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Incorrect. He was trying to type 'where' forgot the h, we're is we are....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Dipshit dodger fan can't spell either lol.
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Incorrect. He was trying to type 'where' forgot the h, we're is we are....
Thought he meant we are grown men, thus i put we're

[ 2014-08-03, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasvt8 ]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Good one kid

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I can see how the As fans can relate to Kermit, wearing the rediculus green swag and going home to their pig wives. Fuck the as

Lmao out of the people saying ugly wife's hahaha you are one ugly ass overweight dude lmao comon bro when's the last time you saw your actual dick standing up from your belly not covering it?¿ and trust me my wife ain't a pig lol and pls keep your keyboard gangsta to yourself because when shit gets serious you run home to mommy and ask for help. Lame ass Giant fan....
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
I can see how the As fans can relate to Kermit, wearing the rediculus green swag and going home to their pig wives. Fuck the as

Lmao out of the people saying ugly wife's hahaha you are one ugly ass overweight dude lmao comon bro when's the last time you saw your actual dick standing up from your belly not covering it?¿ and trust me my wife ain't a pig lol and pls keep your keyboard gangsta to yourself because when shit gets serious you run home to mommy and ask for help. Lame ass Giant fan....
Your wife's definitely a pig if she's into nasty fools like yourself. A's still gonna choke against the Tigers....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Spelling an grammar are two different things maybe you should go look up the definitions of those two words an get back to us.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh ya... GO DODGERS!!!

Spelling an grammar are two different things maybe you should go look up the definitions of those two words an get back to us.
Spelling "and" grammar.....
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your wife's definitely a pig if she's into nasty fools like yourself. A's still gonna choke against the Tigers....
I'm guessing it's been one hell of long time huh I'm no where as fat and ugly fuck as you by far hahaha and at least I got a wife lmao keep on using your hand cuz that's the only action you get lame ass
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm guessing it's been one hell of long time huh I'm no where as fat and ugly fuck as you by far hahaha and at least I got a wife lmao keep on using your hand cuz that's the only action you get lame ass
So jealous of the piggery you come home to, I get plenty of action just ask your moms. The hand works when she's bent over her couch with a quick smack on that A'ss. We'll all be laughing later this year when the tigers rape that A'ss.

--------------------

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So jealous of the piggery you come home to, I get plenty of action just ask your moms. The hand works when she's bent over her couch with a quick smack on that A'ss. We'll all be laughing later this year when the tigers rape that A'ss.
Lmao you wish you fat fuck haha lose some weight then talk. And the next time you try get buff and talk shit learn how to hold your nuts boy don't go crying when I try to find out how tuff you really are chump
[Wink]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well this escalated quickly.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Lol bro I'm just tired of this dude always talking shit about ugly this ugly that, I'll fuck your mom bs lol and he's one ugly overweight fuck haha
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

Lol bro I'm just tired of this dude always talking shit about ugly this ugly that, I'll fuck your mom bs lol and he's one ugly overweight fuck haha
I'll steal ya girl like they stole your 88

http://youtu.be/CxnaPa8ohmM

Haha Simps getting pissed they dumb picture wasn't that funny as ya miss piggs comments. Don't get angry get funnier, so so mad

[ 2014-08-03, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll steal ya girl like they stole your 88
Hahahaha you just made the biggest joke the year my girl would see through a blind fold how fucken disgusting looking you are no neck ass hahaha and yeah my 88 got stolen witch I bought for 2500 and insurance cash me out 5,200 so I really don't know what the big deal is? I just really hope you are ass tuff in person as you are behind the key board...
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guys taking baseball or any sport serious an are not gaining financial gains from the teams are just weird.

Let me ask am question when dipped head to toe with team gear are you paying them to wear it or you getting paid to wear the logos an advertise for them?

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOO that fool said no neck hahaha call 135 "headnshoulders"

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like turtles.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOO that fool said no neck hahaha call 135 "headnshoulders"

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com