Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Oakland A's trade (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oakland A's trade
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Fact of the day Giants fans.
You didn't win ONE World Series title in Candle Stick.

The only thing Giants fans should be thinking about is how they are gonna beat that pitching staff down in LA. [Wink]

[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
giants aint doing shiet this year considering all the holes they have on their team.
1/3 of the team is AAA caliber(panic, colvin, duval, adriana, hicks...seriously?)
pitching staff has seen better days - madbum their ace is mid 3 ERA, despite a strong start to the season hudson has been struggling, cain is about to have season ending surgery, timmy has shown some glimmers of hope but we're always left thinking timmy is gonna figure it out, voggie has been decent but is really a #4-5 pitcher in the rotation. the giants mo has always been a strong pitching staff to carry the team but they are so far from that while their offense has been hobbling.
injuries have been killing the team yet sabean has failed on adding some reasonable depth to the team. what was sabean thinking by adding only a couple pieces to the 2013 team would get them back to contention?

sad to say, this season is pretty much over for them....they have been hemorrhaging since pagan went down and there is no signs of them keeping pace w/ the dodgers. we can all live in the past but lets talk about where the giants are today. they suck this year.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how the broke ass money balling pussies that supposedly run the As organization makes crap move after crap move sending it's core players all over the country just to get has been talent and money because they already know for a fact they can't sign their best young players after their rookie contracts. And how their loser fan base wants to focus on the most recent champion team in the bay instead of explaining how this move remotely gets them closer to some rings. And and and you gotta love the move the tigers did today. They got a cy young winning pitcher for less than cespedes, who is fucking beast by the way.
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good trade IMO, getting rid of cespedes when he's worth the most. He's coming off his 2nd HR derby victory and is a bigger name than what he is actually producing at the moment. Beane would have traded him in the offseason anyway for less.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
I like how the broke ass money balling pussies that supposedly run the As organization makes crap move after crap move sending it's core players all over the country just to get has been talent and money because they already know for a fact they can't sign their best young players after their rookie contracts. And how their loser fan base wants to focus on the most recent champion team in the bay instead of explaining how this move remotely gets them closer to some rings. And and and you gotta love the move the tigers did today. They got a cy young winning pitcher for less than cespedes, who is fucking beast by the way.

Yeah and the Giants have a GM that consistently over pays for players. Marco Hurt-er-o, Matt Cains on his way to the Glue Factory, Tim I used to be the shit in my 20's Hudson...... The only player in the last 10 years your AAA team has produced was Buster 'Don't slid into me ' Posey.

Don't even get me started on CY young winners. The A's have produce plenty of young pitchers over the last 2 decades. While the Giants have to try and over pay for pitchers like CC Sabathia , Zito, Hudson, Randy Johnson......

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Money paid for 2 rings bling bling

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And that's it, no more, 2 in 3 years, what happened in between those years, a playoff loss...then the seasons after was an early exit from the post season as well as not even making the post season, headed for a 3rd season of garbage, prolly won't even make the playoffs like I said. Giants suck, fans are even worse.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

And that's it, no more, 2 in 3 years, what happened in between those years, a playoff loss...then the seasons after was an early exit from the post season as well as not even making the post season, headed for a 3rd season of garbage, prolly won't even make the playoffs like I said. Giants suck, fans are even worse.
Yankees and dodgers pay top dollar for total team salaries, Giants are in the top 10 in pay. A's pay is near (not the lowest) in team salaries.......its all over the place for total team salaries.............bottom line, if you don't win the World Series, who gives a fuck what your team payed for its players.

A's fans have no room to brag.

1 - you didn't win shit in the last decade
2 - you don't have the lowest salary in MLB

WTF are you all talking about

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

Yankees and dodgers pay top dollar for total team salaries, Giants are in the top 10 in pay. A's pay is near (not the lowest) in team salaries.......its all over the place for total team salaries.............bottom line, if you don't win the World Series, who gives a fuck what your team payed for its players.

A's fans have no room to brag.

1 - you didn't win shit in the last decade
2 - you don't have the lowest salary in MLB

WTF are you all talking about

It always boils down to A's fans and their attendance figures. Nobody shows up to the games, nobody supports the team, the team gets no money and cannot afford to get serious about championships when they can barely keep the lights on. Only people to blame are the loser A's fans. Bottom line. Giants fans bring the money, sell the stadium, give the owners the ability to make moves and we have 2 rings to show for it.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i herd the coulisum is getting remodled fuck... i cant spell [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
i herd the coulisum is getting remodled fuck... i cant spell [Frown]

Coulisum remodled
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yeah and the Giants have a GM that consistently over pays for players. Marco Hurt-er-o, Matt Cains on his way to the Glue Factory, Tim I used to be the shit in my 20's Hudson...... The only player in the last 10 years your AAA team has produced was Buster 'Don't slid into me ' Posey.

Don't even get me started on CY young winners. The A's have produce plenty of young pitchers over the last 2 decades. While the Giants have to try and over pay for pitchers like CC Sabathia , Zito, Hudson, Randy Johnson......

Well said! Fuck the giants and their fans. Half the people that go to the stadium dont even know they are at a baseball game. Lol. They go for the atmosphere. Lol
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fact of the matter is all these retard giants fans can do is brag about the tigers beating the A's...Tell me who took 3 o f4 games during the season this year and last year head to head the A's. Who swept the midgets in 89 the A's, who leads the interleague record the A's, who runs the bay and has 4 titles in Oakland the A's...world series titles don't have expiration dates, don't come out with that who won the last rings bs or that weaksauce 2 in 3 campaign when we did it back to back to back. When your team steps up and has balls to beat Oakland then talk, until then all you can talk about is other teams beating the A's. And talk about choking who choked in the world series against the angels? If the A's had a new state of the art stadium like the giants have they would sell out every game too and have the revenue to keep players and be factors in the free agent market. because everyone knows in the candlestick days giants had crappy attendance but they at least had real fans now there mostly bandwagoners..

[ 2014-08-01, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: 302n/a ]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
Fact of the matter is all these retard giants fans can do is brag about the tigers beating the A's...Tell me who took 3of4 games during the season this year and last year head to head the A's who swept the midgets in 89 the A's who leads the interleague record the A's who runs the bay and has 4 titles in Oakland the A's...world series titles don't have expiration dates don't come out with that who won the last rings bs when your team steps up and has balls to beat Oakland then talk until then all you can talk about is other teams beating the A's and talk about choking who choked in the world series against the angels?

So much win right here! Hey you 2 in 3 years Giants fans, how did that SWEEP from LA feel?

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Lmao you guys gonna ride that shit another 50+ years hahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
 -

Lmao you guys gonna ride that shit another 50+ years hahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Best meme EVER!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha fucking giants fans 2 in three years that's the stupidest shit like that was the first 3 seasons of the mlb lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
 -

Hahahahahahaha
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jajajajajajajajaja

Kermit's just as old as your last ws win.... Last century.

Btw I don't speak Spanish. I'm pronouncing it Jaw jaw jaw jaw jaw jaw jaw jaw

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Kermit character was created in 1955. Up until the 2010 world series title, The Giants hadn't won a World Series Title sense 1954.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got to love cafords were grown men are arguing over a kids game.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The Kermit character was created in 1955. Up until the 2010 world series title, The Giants hadn't won a World Series Title sense 1954.

Yeah, great "since" of humor!
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

At least this grown man can spell. Grammar Nazi: "where"
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I can see how the As fans can relate to Kermit, wearing the rediculus green swag and going home to their pig wives. Fuck the as
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BUKSING:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

At least this grown man can spell. Grammar Nazi: "where"
are any of the words I just typed spelled wrong? Or did I make grammatical error?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com