Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LMR Stiffs me.. (Update) They gave me a 100$ gift card!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LMR Stiffs me.. (Update) They gave me a 100$ gift card!!
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone atLMR personally called me and said thank you for sending it back. He also, told me that I more then likely saved the gentlemens job who was responsible for packaging it. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT, BUT I can
Sleep at night with 100$ gift card in my pocket. Plus, they credited me the 20$ for my weather stripping.

It's a GOOD DAY!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF_5.0_WARRIOR:
lol. it's not that serious.. You should of took the clutch and searched for someone that needed it and sold it for those $100 LMR gave you.. THAT would of been even better good karma. Actually helping a person out and not a company [patriot]

I know, but I wanted to the do right thing no matter who messed up or was involved. I didn't care if they were going to send me a gift card...etc. it was the right thing to do. Like i stated earlier, I have worked for everything in my life. Two summers ago I busted my a%# for 2 months straight in construction in 100 plus degree weather to save up enough money to buy my first 5.0. And in the end I did. No one helped and I earned it pick by pick, shovel by shovel, and nail by nail. Everytime I look at my car I see accomplishment!! And accomplishments like this will continue further into my life because I come from a working family. My Mom works hard and My Dad works hard. Nothing is handed to me, or my siblings, unless its a paycheck and we reach out to grab it with our rough sweaty hands from a hard honest days work!!

Charles [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
lol. it's not that serious.. You should of took the clutch and searched for someone that needed it and sold it for those $100 LMR gave you.. THAT would of been even better good karma. Actually helping a person out and not a company [patriot]

Please fuck off
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

What's your stance on parts that are stolo? A good deals a good deal? Right lol?

[ 2014-08-01, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some people are taking this a little too serious...

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
Some people are taking this a little too serious...

Some of us have morals an a code we live by.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-08-01, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Built88LX ]

Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com