Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Border patrol checkpoint refusals (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Border patrol checkpoint refusals
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:
Remember though, I didn't beat you to it! After I bought it I told Lee and he told me, "Oh shit, Sal wanted that car!"

Bullshit man you hate the police and made sure you beat me because you can predict the future. LoL
I don't hate them, I just feel lame for always thinking they were "stand up" people who would "never lie" or that they always investigate things with an unbiased eye.
Yea I dunno about the whole deal at your pad but I've seen the vid and just kinda shake my head about the pd guy worried about someone filming. I would have just waved and been on my way. Just comes down to who what when where what. Ain't nobody got time to be playing childish games. Calls are pending son. Lol
He and other officers had done just that, circled my end of the court, stopped infront of my house like they are talking on their shoulder radio, then pulled away. That officer did the exact same thing that day, but instead of making a right back down toward Snyder, he for the first time circled the other court and then just parked to stare at me. After 2 minutes I held up my camera and hit record, he chose for everything to be recorded etc. I 100% knew I'd done "nothing" wrong, ever, which is why I stood my ground.
Maybe if weren't a punk bitch your neighbors would have not called the cops on you. An acted like a grown man the cops would have been there.
Check call logs from that day. NO neighbor called, or has ever called anyone with any issue relating to my family. Remember the reason the officer said, on video, for being at my house as well as his parting comments that he has no suspicion I've done anything, otherwise he'd arrest me. His words, on video....
Don you must be a YouTube lawyer. Now go teach your kids it's no ok to beat woman something you should have done when the were little.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com