Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Border patrol checkpoint refusals (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Border patrol checkpoint refusals
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way to bump an old ass thread . Lol [Roll Eyes]
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
There are some seriously stupid people in the world.

Id rather be stopped and searched 50 times before reaching my destination. Than allow anymore of these fucktards to come in thru Canada or Mexico, hijack a plane and crash it into another building.

Sal, you've always been a good guy, but I know you're a police officer, and that's the exact mentality from officers to citizens. Sucks....
Hi don still teaching your kids to hit woman
If he hit a woman he'd be in jail, where he should be, with a felony or two. You are nothing on this site, just a woman with a broom looking to stir anyone up spewing bs you know nothing about, and to make it worse, it's always misspelled.

Sal, I didn't realize this was bumped, 2 years ago I thought Police "did not lie." I thought the good officers would stand up to blatant lies, I've been "proven" wrong.

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Need a hug? I'm still mad about that mustang you beat me to therefore I conspired with the local government.

Oh also the police is responsible for the faccist movement and the nazi reign of terror.....and aliens.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Remember though, I didn't beat you to it! After I bought it I told Lee and he told me, "Oh shit, Sal wanted that car!"
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Remember though, I didn't beat you to it! After I bought it I told Lee and he told me, "Oh shit, Sal wanted that car!"

Bullshit man you hate the police and made sure you beat me because you can predict the future. LoL

[ 2016-03-17, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

quote:
quote:

Bullshit man you hate the police and made sure you beat me because you can predict the future. LoL
I don't hate them, I just feel lame for always thinking they were "stand up" people who would "never lie" or that they always investigate things with an unbiased eye.
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't hate them, I just feel lame for always thinking they were "stand up" people who would "never lie" or that they always investigate things with an unbiased eye.
Yea I dunno about the whole deal at your pad but I've seen the vid and just kinda shake my head about the pd guy worried about someone filming. I would have just waved and been on my way. Just comes down to who what when where what. Ain't nobody got time to be playing childish games. Calls are pending son. Lol

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Id rather be stopped and searched 50 times before reaching my destination. Than allow anymore of these fucktards to come in thru Canada or Mexico, hijack a plane and crash it into another building.

Sal, you've always been a good guy, but I know you're a police officer, and that's the exact mentality from officers to citizens. Sucks....
If he hit a woman he'd be in jail, where he should be, with a felony or two. You are nothing on this site, just a woman with a broom looking to stir anyone up spewing bs you know nothing about, and to make it worse, it's always misspelled.

Sal, I didn't realize this was bumped, 2 years ago I thought Police "did not lie." I thought the good officers would stand up to blatant lies, I've been "proven" wrong.

Father like son. woman beatng is a teachable behavior.

[ 2016-03-17, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Cobraracers anti gun this guys anti give up your rights to be free. Think he's selling his privacy app, either way I'm sure he's not cobrafaggott. police state is the biggest threat to our freedom vs any terrorist threat outside the country, who the fuck is Isis

You're mostly right. I'm not cobraracer. Not taking a position on guns, but equality is always good. It's only equally right if those that say the citizens shouldn't have guns, don't use guards with guns to protect themselves and their children. All the politicians that claim to be anti-2nd amendment have surrounded themselves and their children by armed guards every minute of the day. History shows you should preserve what ever power police and politicians don't want you to have, whether it's freedom to communicate with each other privately, exercise your 2nd amendment rights or travel unmolested in a "free" country.

Notice how everyone who disagrees with me doesn't use any facts or logic to back up their claim. They only try to discredit and name call [patriot]

I have nothing to do with the Signal app from https://whispersystems.org . It's a free messaging app, so no one is selling you a thing. Use what ever messaging app with 100% green check marks from this list https://www.eff.org/secure-messaging-scorecard From analysis Signal and Silent Phone/Silent Text seem the best. Use what ever 100% green check mark messaging app you want though. What ever you do, do not use apps from these companies that hand over all of your data to the government as their own internal secret documents prove https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg [Eek!] The next time you use google hangouts, whatsapp, facebook messenger, skype or iMessage, just know it's being analyzed and recorded for ever, that's all [dance]

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
quote:
Cobraracers anti gun this guys anti give up your rights to be free. Think he's selling his privacy app, either way I'm sure he's not cobrafaggott. police state is the biggest threat to our freedom vs any terrorist threat outside the country, who the fuck is Isis

You're mostly right. I'm not cobraracer. Not taking a position on guns, but equality is always good. It's only equally right if those that say the citizens shouldn't have guns, don't use guards with guns to protect themselves and their children. All the politicians that claim to be anti-2nd amendment have surrounded themselves and their children by armed guards every minute of the day. History shows you should preserve what ever power police and politicians don't want you to have, whether it's freedom to communicate with each other privately, exercise your 2nd amendment rights or travel unmolested in a "free" country.

Notice how everyone who disagrees with me doesn't use any facts or logic to back up their claim. They only try to discredit and name call [patriot]

I have nothing to do with the Signal app from https://whispersystems.org . It's a free messaging app, so no one is selling you a thing. Use what ever messaging app with 100% green check marks from this list https://www.eff.org/secure-messaging-scorecard From analysis Signal and Silent Phone/Silent Text seem the best. Use what ever 100% green check mark messaging app you want though. What ever you do, do not use apps from these companies that hand over all of your data to the government as their own internal secret documents prove https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/PRISM_Collection_Details.jpg [Eek!] The next time you use google hangouts, whatsapp, facebook messenger, skype or iMessage, just know it's being analyzed and recorded for ever, that's all [dance]

wtf?
Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Which car? I don't remember this

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
75 chevy ---- sorry, some issues from other threads have spilled over to this one making it confusing.

---- People said I was anti gun. I said I'm not anti gun, or pro gun. I just pointed out the cops and politicians that are anti gun love to use guns to protect themselves and their children, but tell the rest of us we shouldn't have guns.

-----I pointed out people try to discredit me by name calling and not by debating facts.

-----People said I was trying to sell a free app. I said I have nothing to do with the app makers, and posted a link above to a few apps people can use which have been proven not to spy and record everything you say, send or post.

Let me know if there is anything that's confusing or if you or anyone else want some advice on what free software or apps to use which don't spy on and steal your data.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody said you were shit mutherfucker, but your posting patterns we've seen before. You may not be pro gun pro weed pro transgender marriage idgaf. I originally posted the sting ray devices just cause I post shit like that every once in awhile. You started in on reviving that shit, then made it your personal mission to find all sorts of anti law enforcement anti establishment rants along with your fucking app which is highly recommended by deeznutz.

Idk your shit stinks like a cobraracer or one of a different kind at least. Carry on

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's stay on topic. I don't want this old ass thread to get locked!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i honestly dont believe its a "im a cop, do what i say" thing (most of the time)...i want to say its a liability concern if that agent allows someone "challenging" them at the checkpoint, to pass without any attempt to further identify them. Any reasonable person would have raised suspicion about this type of behavior. Imagine you live in a gated community, and its your watch to stop and verify if someone rollin up, lives in the enclosed community of, lets say 500 residences. Would you not do everything in your power to see who this guy is and if he lives in the gated community for the safety of everyone living there? If he questioned you, and challenged you...wouldnt you react like those agents? just my opinion guys.

[ 2016-03-18, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
i honestly dont believe its a "im a cop, do what i say" thing (most of the time)...i want to say its a liability concern if that agent allows someone "challenging" them at the checkpoint, to pass without any attempt to further identify them. Any reasonable person would have raised suspicion about this type of behavior. Imagine you live in a gated community, and its your watch to stop and verify if someone rollin up, lives in the enclosed community of, lets say 500 residences. Would you not do everything in your power to see who this guy is and if he lives in the gated community for the safety of everyone living there? If he questioned you, and challenged you...wouldnt you react like those agents? just my opinion guys.

Sorry this type of attitude is just wrong. This saftey boogeyman argument is getting old. You either have rights or you dont. Exercising your rights is NOT a reason for suspicion. To even suggest that is asinine.

Bro just give up your freedom and you will be safe! Get out of here with that.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you some sort of captain save a ho, mayn?

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:

Sorry this type of attitude is just wrong. This saftey boogeyman argument is getting old. You either have rights or you dont. Exercising your rights is NOT a reason for suspicion. To even suggest that is asinine.

Bro just give up your freedom and you will be safe! Get out of here with that.

your opinion coyotemike...
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

in the gated community, the expected requirement to enter past the gates is that you will be required to prove residency or verify your identity by calling a resident that is expecting your visit.

The example doesn't apply to police checkpoints at all.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How hard is it to answer 2 to 3 questions and just obey to simple commands. They are just doing a job. I would love to see those people deal with shitty people like themselves on a daily.

[ 2016-03-18, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: losbadgts ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea I dunno about the whole deal at your pad but I've seen the vid and just kinda shake my head about the pd guy worried about someone filming. I would have just waved and been on my way. Just comes down to who what when where what. Ain't nobody got time to be playing childish games. Calls are pending son. Lol
He and other officers had done just that, circled my end of the court, stopped infront of my house like they are talking on their shoulder radio, then pulled away. That officer did the exact same thing that day, but instead of making a right back down toward Snyder, he for the first time circled the other court and then just parked to stare at me. After 2 minutes I held up my camera and hit record, he chose for everything to be recorded etc. I 100% knew I'd done "nothing" wrong, ever, which is why I stood my ground.
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He and other officers had done just that, circled my end of the court, stopped infront of my house like they are talking on their shoulder radio, then pulled away. That officer did the exact same thing that day, but instead of making a right back down toward Snyder, he for the first time circled the other court and then just parked to stare at me. After 2 minutes I held up my camera and hit record, he chose for everything to be recorded etc. I 100% knew I'd done "nothing" wrong, ever, which is why I stood my ground.
Maybe if weren't a punk bitch your neighbors would have not called the cops on you. An acted like a grown man the cops would have been there.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe if weren't a punk bitch your neighbors would have not called the cops on you. An acted like a grown man the cops would have been there.
Check call logs from that day. NO neighbor called, or has ever called anyone with any issue relating to my family. Remember the reason the officer said, on video, for being at my house as well as his parting comments that he has no suspicion I've done anything, otherwise he'd arrest me. His words, on video....
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You started in on reviving that shit, then made it your personal mission to find all sorts of anti law enforcement anti establishment rants along with your fucking app which is highly recommended by deeznutz.

Idk your shit stinks like a cobraracer or one of a different kind at least. Carry on

You misread my postings. Look at my posting history again. I'm not anti anything. I'm pro equality. Pro freedom. Pro liberty. Back when these revelations came out, we had no known alternatives to using backdoored google, apple and facebook and microsoft messaging products that give away all your calls, pics, texts and messages to the government. From reading my other posts, we now have a choice. You have to be bat shit crazy to keep using messaging apps from google, apple and facebook and microsoft. I've been helping people find alternatives. I'm willing to help with computer software alternatives as well. LMK.

[ 2016-03-18, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's definitely some sort of bat shit crazy going on around here....

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com