Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video of Man shot and killed by cops in salinas yesterday. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Video of Man shot and killed by cops in salinas yesterday.
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After putting over 5 bullits on him, he needs to be handcuffed because he's still considered a threat.

http://youtu.be/sawwd8dh6M4

[ 2014-05-21, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Infamous5.0 ]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shouldve shot the stupid bitches too
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With the baby in her arms lol. What did the guy do?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all he had to do is get down and put his hands behind his back but he decided his future. Btw they could of tased that fool

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The woman recording sounds as if she didn't take advantage of the free education she has been given. Dude was probably an illegal and didn't know English or playing dumb like he didn't know what was going on.

Dude got his muffin cap peeled back cause of it.

[ 2014-05-21, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the police no need to shot him shoulda just tazzed him and really 5 shots to the chest I understand one to the leg but 5 in the chet thats un called for hope someday they get a gut shot and see how it feel

[ 2014-05-21, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: 79 cobra ]

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 79 cobra:
Fuck the police no need to shot him shoulda just tazzed him and really 5 shots to the chest I understand one to the leg but 5 in the chet thats un called for hope someday they get a gut shot and see how it feel

You should sign up for the force and show them how it's done. Until then, take a step back and think how you would handle a situation where an unknown suspect is unresponsive and unwilling to acknowledge multiple attempts to stop walking away. Oh and you have know fucking clue if he has a gun or a knife on him.

--------------------

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These pigs are quik to pull the trigger!!!! They do have tasers! Oh well when one pig goes down then its makn up for people that are killed like this!!!!!! My opinion!
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hear what sounds like a taser at 7 seconds but obviously didnt take affect....or probes fell off.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

You should sign up for the force and show them how it's done. Until then, take a step back and think how you would handle a situation where an unknown suspect is unresponsive and unwilling to acknowledge multiple attempts to stop walking away. Oh and you have know fucking clue if he has a gun or a knife on him.
Salinas cops shoot hella people and get away with it. I know a fag x salinas cop and he shot 3 people while down there. Now he has a nice job in the bay area. If the public gets so mad they should shoot back.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the guy had a knife, if u look close the guy actually lunges or steps towards the police threatening to get back from him as the fellow with the knife continues to enter or go towards the crowded intersection with innocents folks around. i still hate most of teh police but really im not mad nor shocked by this recording, lady if she fucking cared should of got closer and intervened or translated if that was the case, lady waited till after the shots before she said anything.
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wtf with the stupid ass bitch cunt ass hoe holding the baby and going towards the arm officers to see the actions.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

+100

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"The Tuesday afternoon shooting death of man alleged to have attempted to burglarize a Salinas, CA home and then expose himself to the person inside"

After reading this and seeing him on camera looking a like a drugged out lunatic, I can't say I care he was shot dead.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The woman recording sounds as if she didn't take advantage of the free education she has been given. Dude was probably an illegal and didn't know English or playing dumb like he didn't know what was going on.

Lol what does knowing English or being and illegal have to do with anything.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

flores50
¯
Member # 9122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores50  Ford pictures for flores50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

+100
Negative.. Some of yall are unbelievable smh
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think the cops should of shot directly at those women, but if they were hit by a stray I wouldn't really care.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Rofl [Big Grin] he shoulda popped the trunk on his ass haha Kevin Hart FTW

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not commenting on whether these cops done right or wrong, but your comment about shooting someone in the leg is dumb. Shooting someone in the leg, or shooting a weapon out of someone's hand is Hollywood nonsense. No one teaches "shoot-to-wound". You shoot until the threat is stopped. If that takes 1 bullet or 20 bullets, then you do what it takes to stop the threat. And if the guy is killed with 1 bullet or 5, what difference does it make? Dead is dead. They didn't make him any more dead with the extra 4 bullets.

[ 2014-05-22, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your right they should have shot his bid toe off so he couldn't have walked and would have sat down. They maybe one of his fingers so he couldn't hold the knife anymore. Yeah that sounds like a great idea, idiot
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yes please do tell how based on your training and experience you could have done this different?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just 1 more person killed without due process.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SacGrown89GT
¯
Member # 7435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacGrown89GT  Ford pictures for SacGrown89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After readin all the comments some of u are idiots. To me the man showed no threat. He was walking away not toward the cops. A simple taser woulda brought his ass down. Maybe cause he was mexican u right away assume hes illegal or doesnt speak english. Childish, but let him have been a black guy shit woulda been racist and hate. A white guy woulda got tased real quick. Im just sayin. I understand a cops point of view too. Gotta get home every night by all means. They get paid shit to put their lives on the line but its a career they choose. All im sayin they did what they "thought" they had to do. A taser could have been used. And to top it off they cuffed em up. Fkn crazy. Thats jus My .02

[ 2014-05-22, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: SacGrown89GT ]

--------------------
"Your shit aint hot!"
"No but its faster than your shoes"
"...."

Posts: 699 | From: SacGROWNmento | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
quote:

Lol what does knowing English or being and illegal have to do with anything.
Well if you walked up on me speaking Spanish I wouldn't be able to make out more then a few words what you were saying.
If this was in Mexico and the cops stopped me, I'd fucking hit the deck cause I don't wanna get shot by a .308 out of an FAL.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:

Not commenting on whether these cops done right or wrong, but your comment about shooting someone in the leg is dumb. Shooting someone in the leg, or shooting a weapon out of someone's hand is Hollywood nonsense. No one teaches "shoot-to-wound". You shoot until the threat is stopped. If that takes 1 bullet or 20 bullets, then you do what it takes to stop the threat. And if the guy is killed with 1 bullet or 5, what difference does it make? Dead is dead. They didn't make him any more dead with the extra 4 bullets.
Plus 1000 you never go into a situation thinking hey if I shoot his leg he'll stop, no. I'm not going to say the shooting was justified or not but I can guarantee everyone on this board would rather kill someone they see as a threat to their lives if push comes to shove.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com