Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sneak peak at the next MM&FF cover (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sneak peak at the next MM&FF cover
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We had our differences for sure and gave the forum some good shows but ill admit it your notch is bad ass Casey,I would love to get rear ended in my vert and swap it all into a notch,I've always wanted a mod fox lol..Anyway congrats on the layout,Justin is a cool ass cat he's shooting my pops' fastback the first Sunday of May after knotts for the modified mustang mag..He and I have also got very tight he is a solid dude no doubt I'm sure he killed it with the pics of your car,not to mention Fins new hatchback,i saw the pics in his phone an I must say my god that car is gonna kill em [worship]

[ 2014-04-14, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
We had our differences for sure and gave the forum some good shows but ill admit it your notch is bad ass Casey,I would love to get rear ended in my vert and swap it all into a notch,I've always wanted a mod fox lol..Anyway congrats on the layout,Justin is a cool ass cat he's shooting my pops' fastback the first Sunday of May after knotts for the modified mustang mag..He and I have also got very tight he is a solid dude no doubt I'm sure he killed it with the pics of your car,not to mention Fins new hatchback,i saw the pics in his phone an I must say my god that car is gonna kill em [worship] see you around [patriot]

Ya I seen your dad at don's a couple weeks ago. He told me it was getting a shoot. That's sick, that is a bad ass fastback. He was telling me about the truck too. That sounds like a beast.. He builds some badass cars! He was saying you guys need to get to the track and run the truck! Put some times down! Thanks and Finn's car will be ready for the may18th show at sac raceway. We got some big plans for that show, got some people cruising up from all over Cali with some bad ass cars!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We do it big I must say [patriot] we will def be there you can count on it!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

3cRider
¯
Member # 10052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3cRider  Ford pictures for 3cRider    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Casey-

Thanks for sharing this, man. I wish we got the cover, but my Editor had already put Hypersilver in the system for the cover spot. I was pushing for you to get the next month's cover, but he was so pumped about your car that he couldn't wait. I'm glad we at least got a cover inset though. I've been so busy I haven't seen the layout but just for a second. I'm pumped to see it, but more importantly, I'm pumped to see the latest engine combo at the Sac show!
Thanks for the kind words, too. I've been working hard to feature Bay Area cars since I moved back. Far too many SoCal and out-of-state cars get all the features. I want to show that the Bay Area has some solid cars! With that said, not to steal Casey's thread, but anyone interested in a feature, please PM me.
Thanks again for the help and patience, Casey. I know it took us a month or more to get everything locked in since I'm so dang busy, but I appreciate you working with me.

Thanks!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
We do it big I must say [patriot] we will def be there you can count on it!

Got my issue in the mail today! And if you read it, I did not take credit for the swap. Robert's name was mentioned for it. Bought not built! Lol

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just read the article, nice car and that's cool you mentioned CAfords. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
I did get excited when I seen that picture though, so I went outside and tried to duplicate it! This is what I came up with. I must have done something wrong!

-

I see you added some sheet metal to cleanup the left and right rails. I'm really looking forward to see what you did for the rear quarter trim and rear deck. After reading the article I had thoughts about doing a 93 terminator cobra swap. But after it's all done it would have 1/4 of character that Mach notch has. Now to put a terminator motor and match it with a T56 tranny. I think you will have the best of both worlds there.
I started the Mach notch, but you closed it perfectly. Congratulation on a job well done Casey.

[ 2014-04-20, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Thanks Robert. I had to lose the BAR sticker but oh well. New motor has longtubes anyway

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait till she's done casey glad I and the guys at the shop could help you build.this magazine quality car ,and yeah the eng bay looks bad ass better in person - 1 day I'll finish the lic plate delete lol

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It ain't hot.lol. Good job Casey!!!
Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com