Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Is kaepernick worth 18 mil a year? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Is kaepernick worth 18 mil a year?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
15mil no more

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't got nothing nice to say about the forty whiners ....

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
49ers are sinking. No way in hell is Kaep worth 18 mil and players are sick of Harbaugh cause he's a crybaby on the field and treats players like dogs in the locker rooms.

Really? Your the biggest hater here with your stupid ass hashtags, #dumbshit the niners aren't sinking they're QB is in their prime they have a young talented offensive line, the best linebacking core in all of football and one of the best pass rushers in the NFL so please stop with your garbage. I'm not with all the antics on the sideline like you stated but Harbaugh has never once thrown any player under the bus. The media members that don't like Harbaugh because he doesn't "interview well" just want to start drama.
You must not keep up on your team. Kaepernick had lost every big game his team has played in. According to media Harbaugh treats players like dogs in the locker rooms. There was already talks between SF and Cleveland to send Harbaugh to the Browns but it was turned down. Your qb is in his prime? They guy can make plays I'll give him that, he just can't make the same big plays when they matter. No Kaep is not worth 18 million a year. Maybe 9-11 mil TOPS if that!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he gets 18 a yr contract say good bye defense

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
49ers are sinking. No way in hell is Kaep worth 18 mil and players are sick of Harbaugh cause he's a crybaby on the field and treats players like dogs in the locker rooms.

Really? Your the biggest hater here with your stupid ass hashtags, #dumbshit the niners aren't sinking they're QB is in their prime they have a young talented offensive line, the best linebacking core in all of football and one of the best pass rushers in the NFL so please stop with your garbage. I'm not with all the antics on the sideline like you stated but Harbaugh has never once thrown any player under the bus. The media members that don't like Harbaugh because he doesn't "interview well" just want to start drama.
You must not keep up on your team. Kaepernick had lost every big game his team has played in. According to media Harbaugh treats players like dogs in the locker rooms. There was already talks between SF and Cleveland to send Harbaugh to the Browns but it was turned down. Your qb is in his prime? They guy can make plays I'll give him that, he just can't make the same big plays when they matter. No Kaep is not worth 18 million a year. Maybe 9-11 mil TOPS if that!
Shut the fuck up your stupid homo fucking TROLL,you dont know shit or you believe everything someone else tells you , you leediot. go slice your wrist already

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Damn. Someone is angry that all thier teams blew it last year.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shut the fuck up your stupid homo fucking TROLL,you dont know shit or you believe everything someone else tells you , you leediot. go slice your wrist already
 -

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:You must not keep up on your team. Kaepernick had lost every big game his team has played in. According to media Harbaugh treats players like dogs in the locker rooms. There was already talks between SF and Cleveland to send Harbaugh to the Browns but it was turned down. Your qb is in his prime? They guy can make plays I'll give him that, he just can't make the same big plays when they matter. No Kaep is not worth 18 million a year. Maybe 9-11 mil TOPS if that!
Either you don't know the definition of "big game" or your math skills are nonexistent. I do agree with you on Harbaugh though, players hate playing for winning coaches on winning teams...

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theconductor:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:You must not keep up on your team. Kaepernick had lost every big game his team has played in. According to media Harbaugh treats players like dogs in the locker rooms. There was already talks between SF and Cleveland to send Harbaugh to the Browns but it was turned down. Your qb is in his prime? They guy can make plays I'll give him that, he just can't make the same big plays when they matter. No Kaep is not worth 18 million a year. Maybe 9-11 mil TOPS if that!
Either you don't know the definition of "big game" or your math skills are nonexistent. I do agree with you on Harbaugh though, players hate playing for winning coaches on winning teams...
nice frist post pal. NINERS SUCK! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Frist means first from gay ass raider fan. I heard they were trying to sign mark Sanchez so that's why they wanna get in on our team rumors. Kaepernick deserves higher pay, niners should make him earn it next season. 1 1/2 years and now Payton manning money is never going to happen. Mark Sanchez has the same playoff record kaepernick has if I'm not mistaken lol
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think he's worth it either but kaep is 26 I think and that's smack in his prime, he's a playmaker and he's the type of qb you need if you want to compete against seattle every year. I think that story was way over blow and even Anquan Boldin came out and said the team is behind harbaugh so the rift you keep talking about was fabricated by the media that can't stand harbaugh.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
quote:
A raider fan saying niners suck huh? Next thing you know your going to be giving people advice on how to get in shape.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IF Kaepernick should ever hit the FA market, who are all of you guys kidding, you will all be in line campaigning for this "below average" QB to replace the Mcgloin, Pryor, cutler, romo, bradford, stafford, ponder, freeman, cassel, palmer, weeden, schaub, sanchez, Geno Smith, E.J Manuel, etc on "your team"

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
18 mil for what? not winning a super bowl! Shit can his ass!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
A raider fan saying niners suck huh? Next thing you know your going to be giving people advice on how to get in shape.
lllllmmmmffffffaaaaaaaaoooooo!!!! yea!!!
niners suck giants suck. san fransico period sucks [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lllllmmmmffffffaaaaaaaaoooooo!!!! yea!!!
niners suck giants suck. san fransico period sucks [patriot]

And almost everything in Oakland sucks, most importantly THE RAIDER'S SUCK every year!! Now I see why Davis blacked out most of the games. We can't bear to watch that shitty team week after week on t.v. The one thing Davis was good for, blacking that black shit hole out [worship]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

fuck the raiders! im a seahawks fan!! go hawks!! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
LOL... This site is comedy.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaep is worth as much as any other quarterback that has gotten to the conference championship 3 years in a row... With a Super Bowl appearance in that same time frame.

and most of all, Kaep is worth what a team is willing to pay him.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
SF LOST to the NY Giants in the first Conference Championship game, Kaepernick LOST to the Ravens in the Super Bowl, Kaepernick LOST to Seattle in the Conference Championship....sure does sound like a whole lot of LOSING...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
SF LOST to the NY Giants in the first Conference Championship game, Kaepernick LOST to the Ravens in the Super Bowl, Kaepernick LOST to Seattle in the Conference Championship....sure does sound like a whole lot of LOSING...
Well. He's got more playoff WINS than most of the QBs in the league. Do you not realize that, stupid fuck? More than cutler and romo combined. He's been clutch. Brought is back vs ATL in the NFC champ game. He got back to the NFC champ game the next year. Hey guess what. Still doesn't have two full seasons starting. A lot of greats have gotten 3 years in the league of sitting and watching another starter. So if we are able to use him still in those learning years, and he's serviceable enough to get to championship positions every year. I'll take it. Who cares what you think. You don't have a team faggot. You were a "hawks fan" that used to like the raiders. Then started routing for SF literally in moment when it looked like they'd advance to the SB. You even said they "are going to smack the broncos in the SB. Let's go Niners!"

Faggot. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well. He's got more playoff WINS than most of the QBs in the league. Do you not realize that, stupid fuck? More than cutler and romo combined. He's been clutch. Brought is back vs ATL in the NFC champ game. He got back to the NFC champ game the next year. Hey guess what. Still doesn't have two full seasons starting. A lot of greats have gotten 3 years in the league of sitting and watching another starter. So if we are able to use him still in those learning years, and he's serviceable enough to get to championship positions every year. I'll take it. Who cares what you think. You don't have a team faggot. You were a "hawks fan" that used to like the raiders. Then started routing for SF literally in moment when it looked like they'd advance to the SB. You even said they "are going to smack the broncos in the SB. Let's go Niners!"

Faggot. [Roll Eyes]

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaep is not worth it but he will get something close to it. Browns, Jags, Vikings, Raiders, Titans, and Texans all desperately need a QB. Three of those teams will likely get one in the draft but the point is if the Niners don't overpay Kaep, there are always teams willing to overpay for talent they couldn't get otherwise.
theconductor
¯
Member # 13458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theconductor  Ford pictures for theconductor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:]

You gotta jump in sometime, right?!!!

hi-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[ 2014-03-07, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: theconductor ]

--------------------
Woke Bruh

Posts: 349 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Feb 2014  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
Kaep is worth as much as any other quarterback that has gotten to the conference championship 3 years in a row... With a Super Bowl appearance in that same time frame.

and most of all, Kaep is worth what a team is willing to pay him.

He hasn't played in 3 consecutive NFC title games. Nor will he.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com