Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Now i understand why nobody likes Ford (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Now i understand why nobody likes Ford
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Anyway it's your fault in the first place for buying a Focus, who the fuck does that?

Its a Ford though, I thought we all nut ride Fords around this place?
Definitely no love for a Focus here, or any of their economy cars for that matter.
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Time to go LSx

That's what he should do. He won't worry about breaking down then. Just a bunch of homo's calling him gay.

Ahhh ahhh! See what I did there?

You've got no room to talk with your whack ass catfish.
quote:
LSX ftw

Do it please, then log the fuck out and never come back.

You live in Texas, Why are you still here? Did you not get the CALIFORNIA part in the URL?
I have been a long standing member here and love Mustang's, I also give tech advice and try to buy/sell parts here too. What do you do for CAFords? You talk shit about anything that isn't Chevy powered and tell everyone how big of a piece of crap their car is. So the real question is why are YOU still here?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Anyway it's your fault in the first place for buying a Focus, who the fuck does that?

Its a Ford though, I thought we all nut ride Fords around this place?
Definitely no love for a Focus here, or any of their economy cars for that matter.
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Time to go LSx

That's what he should do. He won't worry about breaking down then. Just a bunch of homo's calling him gay.

Ahhh ahhh! See what I did there?

You've got no room to talk with your whack ass catfish.
quote:
LSX ftw

Do it please, then log the fuck out and never come back.

You live in Texas, Why are you still here? Did you not get the CALIFORNIA part in the URL?
I have been a long standing member here and love Mustang's, I also give tech advice and try to buy/sell parts here too. What do you do for CAFords? You talk shit about anything that isn't Chevy powered and tell everyone how big of a piece of crap their car is. So the real question is why are YOU still here?
I live in California and have a Ford Focus
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yet all you do is talk shit about Fords and don't contribute shit to the Ford community, ok, got it.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-0768:
The title of this thread is a perfect example of why this dip shit troll doesn't belong here, clearly. Robb do your self a favor a find an lsx/gm based forum and you will fight right in. [Wink]

I'm already a member of SVTPerformance
Lmao are u serious? You never owned anything SVT and you nut ride LSX all day, yet you are not a member of any GM/LS based forums? [Confused]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
quote:
The title of this thread is a perfect example of why this dip shit troll doesn't belong here, clearly. Robb do your self a favor a find an lsx/gm based forum and you will fight right in. [Wink]

Lmao are u serious? You never owned anything SVT and you nut ride LSX all day, yet you are not a member of any GM/LS based forums? [Confused]
He's confused

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yet all you do is talk shit about Fords and don't contribute shit to the Ford community, ok, got it.

Hey greasy, you should join a GM forum and tell them how great your GT500 was and how much Chevys suck! Apparently it's the cool thing to do! All the "cool kids" are doing it

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:

Hey greasy, you should join a GM forum and tell them how great your GT500 was and how much Chevys suck! Apparently it's the cool thing to do! All the "cool kids" are doing it
I'm sure I'd get banned in a second.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You must know me so well.

-

-

[ 2014-02-12, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Where are all of the pics of the LS cars you nut swing off of?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

-

I've even owned a fox body:

-

-

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

LMFAO nice catfish lololololol now I see why you like GM's so much LOL.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

-
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

That is a nice truck though

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Yep. The thing is mint, Has over 300k miles on it.

[ 2014-02-12, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And he probably payed out the ass for that slow piece of shit that isn't worth a crap.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:

And he probably payed out the ass for that slow piece of shit that isn't worth a crap.
$3900 to be exact. The paint and interior was perfect.

-

-

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

You over payed.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

You over payed.
That must be the story of your life with your obsession with body kitted GT's.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LSX ftw

-

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
LSX ftw

-
You're 86GT is a beast bro, killin all types of catfish tho

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

You over payed.
That must be the story of your life with your obsession with body kitted GT's.
No sorry I think you have me confused with somone else.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:

Lol so you make a post bashing fords and then say that you have a mint ford truck with over 300k miles??? I'm confused... So seems like you really are confused? How bout your sexuality? Confused too?

Oh and that catfish is ugly as fuck! Just like the rest! Nice 94-95cobra though. Looks like my boys old one, probly is

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love FORD, Only brand i will ever buy.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:

Lol so you make a post bashing fords and then say that you have a mint ford truck with over 300k miles??? I'm confused... So seems like you really are confused? How bout your sexuality? Confused too?

Oh and that catfish is ugly as fuck! Just like the rest! Nice 94-95cobra though. Looks like my boys old one, probly is

I sold that Cobra about 2 years ago to fund for my college, Was a nice car though.
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know why I visit this forum so much.. Because of all the drama everyone here is a part of it.
Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com