Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Now i understand why nobody likes Ford (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Now i understand why nobody likes Ford
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
LMAO AT 100+ mile commute , puro idiot

Some people have to commute that far for their money asshole troll. I personally wouldn't commute that far but if he has to and it's good money then he does what he has to to provide a roof and food on the table for his family.
To be completely honest, I chose to commute 100+ miles over a closer to home job. I had a job 1 mile from my house last year and it drove me crazy. Im one of those people who hates living in a bubble every day of my life working 2 miles from home and going straight home to the same old crap. The 1 way commute is about 58 miles give or take so its not 100+ 1 way but it gets me outside of my usual surroundings. I just throw in a good start to finish CD and enjoy my drive.

I also got 2 gym memberships for that reason, One next to my job and 1 next to where i live.

But hey, If it makes me a "puro idiot" then thats a title i'll gladly accept.

[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks to hear that. My SVT Focus has 155k on it, bought it with 35k. Aside from scheduled maintainence I did myself and the timing belt, the only thing that ever went bad on my car was the fuel pump. I'm still on the original clutch. On top of that the car is fun as hell to drive.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Some people have to commute that far for their money asshole troll. I personally wouldn't commute that far but if he has to and it's good money then he does what he has to to provide a roof and food on the table for his family.
To be completely honest, I chose to commute 100+ miles over a closer to home job. I had a job 1 mile from my house last year and it drove me crazy. Im one of those people who hates living in a bubble every day of my life working 2 miles from home and going straight home to the same old crap. The 1 way commute is about 58 miles give or take so its not 100+ 1 way but it gets me outside of my usual surroundings. I just throw in a good start to finish CD and enjoy my drive.

I also got 2 gym memberships for that reason, One next to my job and 1 next to where i live.

Bro thats the stupidest shit i ever heard, STOP IT... I chose to drive to china for work cuz i used to work a mile away. I wanted to pay for extra gas, extra gym membership and then i want to complain about my car breaking down

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]
wow, ARE YOU STILL WITH US? I thought u committed suicide a long time ago??? Guess you failed at that too

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
I don't understand why anyone would buy American when buying a compact. Buy Japanese if your buying a compact only buy American if it has a v8 under the hood

Agreed, my theory is if you want reliable buy Honda or a Toyota, if you want a fast car/Toy buy a Ford or a Chevy!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll only buy american thanks.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

..says the guy from so cal.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bro thats the stupidest shit i ever heard, STOP IT... I chose to drive to china for work cuz i used to work a mile away. I wanted to pay for extra gas, extra gym membership and then i want to complain about my car breaking down
How do drive across the pacific ocean? Please enlighten me
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How do drive across the pacific ocean? Please enlighten me
A banana boat. What kinda question was that? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Now I understand why nobody likes Ford"

Uh.....I like Ford, I know everybody including yourself likes Ford [Confused]

I'm not sure I can go any further with this conversation since it makes absolutely no sense on a Ford site.

All I own are Ford's and I love them. Try a Mercedes or something then, you'll see how much you like your wallet then

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sh!!t dont get me started with the Chevy Malibu or the impala ford gots some decent good little gas savers

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

LMAO. You dont understand how stupid u sound

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm assuming you moved for a job opportunity, to be closer to donkey shows in Tijuana, or whatever. I don't care. Good for you. The OP decides to commute for work. So what's the point in chiming in with useless, asshole comments like LOL OMFG HE HAS TO COMMUTE LOLOMFROFL OMG WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET BLAH BLAH? OMG OMG OMG.

Troll.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I find the OPs reason to commute 100 miles a day odd. Lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe i should also state that i work down the street from my college.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time to go LSx

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
Time to go LSx

That's what he should do. He won't worry about breaking down then. Just a bunch of homo's calling him gay.

Ahhh ahhh! See what I did there?

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

LSX ftw
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Time to go LSx

That's what he should do. He won't worry about breaking down then. Just a bunch of homo's calling him gay.

You've got no room to talk with your whack ass catfish.
quote:
LSX ftw

Do it please, then log the fuck out and never come back.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyway it's your fault in the first place for buying a Focus, who the fuck does that?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Anyway it's your fault in the first place for buying a Focus, who the fuck does that?

Its a Ford though, I thought we all nut ride Fords around this place?
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
quote:
Time to go LSx

You've got no room to talk with your whack ass catfish.
quote:
LSX ftw

Do it please, then log the fuck out and never come back.

You live in Texas, Why are you still here? Did you not get the CALIFORNIA part in the URL?
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The title of this thread is a perfect example of why this dip shit troll doesn't belong here, clearly. Robb do your self a favor a find an lsx/gm based forum and you will fight right in. [Wink]
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-0768:
The title of this thread is a perfect example of why this dip shit troll doesn't belong here, clearly. Robb do your self a favor a find an lsx/gm based forum and you will fight right in. [Wink]

I'm already a member of SVTPerformance

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com