Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Win or Lose (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Win or Lose
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll tell you one thing, I'm not nearly as scared of that field as I was. They can play there. Already can't wait for week one next season.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't wait to see what No"R"Time has to post lol get em Arch,loyalist 49er fan on cafords lol,I would be just as bad if my Cowboys were in it,heartbreaking I know,fuck Philly [Mad]

[ 2014-01-19, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
saleen428
¯
Member # 7535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen428  Ford pictures for saleen428    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Way to fight to the end Niners. Only reason to watch the Super Bowl is to witness Seattle getting shut down. Seattle is no match for Denver.

--------------------
Fords for Life

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by saleen428:
Way to fight to the end Niners. Only reason to watch the Super Bowl is to witness Seattle getting shut down. Seattle is no match for Denver.

I have to disagree here. Seattle has the number 1 defense, defense wins championships.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209:
There was no need for a deep play they had time and downs that was just stupid on the 9ers part!

exactly 2 time outs as well...terrible decision making by kap. gotta take the small crap with 2 time outs.

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stop blaming the refs for the outcome of the game the 9ers were in the position to score a Td before time expired kap made a bad decision to throw that ball when he had two time outs and 3 downs. If you think the play calling is bad... Then where the fuck have you been in the last 5 seasons they call bad penaltys in every fucking game against every fucking team it's the new NFL if you don't like it watch futbol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Stop blaming the refs for the outcome of the game the 9ers were in the position to score a Td before time expired kap made a bad decision to throw that ball when he had two time outs and 3 downs. If you think the play calling is bad... Then where the fuck have you been in the last 5 seasons they call bad penaltys in every fucking game against every fucking team it's the new NFL if you don't like it watch futbol

I do feel like calls played a big role. They missed the one that would have given us the ball back and kept Seattle from scoring on a big play.. Obviously they had a chance at the end and came up short. But they had done what they needed to be in good position and didn't get the right call.

Kaep wasn't perfect. Still had two time outs on that last throw. But hey, take a shot. I'll be looking forward to his second full season. Oh and hey, a full year of not even being shaken up by the mobile guy.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only pic I could find. Can't find one of him laying on the ground with the ball!

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Kaep had a terrible 4th quarter but if I were in his shoes. I would have been in such a bad mood that it's bound to make u play like crap. He payed a great game and shit got to home at the end. Your mood drastically changes the way u play.

And all u guys wanna do is bag on Kaep? How bout he only had 10 interceptions all year long! 5 were to Seattle! So against the number 1 defense in the league he got half! Don't seem so bad to me! But sure "kraperpick"! Great name dumbass

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaep gave us the best chance to win, seatless defense was better than ours. If kaep scored would we be blaming marshawn or Wilson for the multiple red zone possessions with no scores. Today was a battle of the defenses and they came thru

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
I think Kaep had a terrible 4th quarter but if I were in his shoes. I would have been in such a bad mood that it's bound to make u play like crap. He payed a great game and shit got to home at the end. Your mood drastically changes the way u play.

And all u guys wanna do is bag on Kaep? How bout he only had 10 interceptions all year long! 5 were to Seattle! So against the number 1 defense in the league he got half! Don't seem so bad to me! But sure "kraperpick"! Great name dumbass

The people talking shit, are even more disappointed then is this season. It's just they they've had PLENTY of time to get over their losses.

The d-bag who creates names is a huge fan of a guy who blew it in the first week when his team was way up.

Kaep aided in the loss. But it wasn't all on him. It's a team game. Looking forward to seeing what kind of weapons he has next season.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
You shouldn't have much to say slow back. We wouldn't have been in this game without the QB change. 49ers are contenders every year. We have a shot at it next year, the year after, the year after, the year after. Besides, you should talk shit if you don't live and die by one team you fucking bandwagon team jumping faggot.

Your boyfriend blew the game for you. You're the biggest fool in here LOL. Better luck next year. [dance]
No bf here but if you are talking about the QB, I thought he was the one that kept us in it. You again, know nothing of the game. Nothing at all. Tell me again how the 49ers won't make the playoffs? They won 8 in a row. Got robbed so may times along the way but still came far. Next year Seattle won't have home field. [Wink]
He kept you in it? 2 picks in the 4th qtr isnt keeping you in a game lmao

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ok arch. Got a question u may no the answer to.

Teams only get 3 challenges per game right? Or maybe that is if we lose the challenge and it costs us time out? Either way why can they not make ANY play challengable? I understand it makes the game longer due to time or what not but if u only can have 3 total no matter what then it will not! U use your challenges up then that's your fault as the coach!

We need to fix this whole referee calls BS. That is my solution. It's been a issue for a long time now with every team. Mostly with home field advantage

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10321064/2013-nfl-playoffs-richard-sherman-takes-shots-michael-crabtree

Kaeps throw was on the money, but Sherman just made a good play. Defense was better today. Maybe the earlier pick was bad, but you'd rather see someone willing to let it rip than someone gun shy.

Kaep had him and sherman was just better, the end of this season...

BTW Sherman's an ass, he acts like he's never won a football game before. We'll see what he does against the best QB in the game 2 weeks from now.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Ok arch. Got a question u may no the answer to.

Teams only get 3 challenges per game right? Or maybe that is if we lose the challenge and it costs us time out? Either way why can they not make ANY play challengable? I understand it makes the game longer due to time or what not but if u only can have 3 total no matter what then it will not! U use your challenges up then that's your fault as the coach!

We need to fix this whole referee calls BS. That is my solution. It's been a issue for a long time now with every team. Mostly with home field advantage

The call is considered non reviewable, they're going to make the change next year for it to be reviewable. But even though they got the ball back, they still fumbled the ball the next play and the football gods made it good.

--------------------

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Sherman, the guy is never humble

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by saleen428:

I have to disagree here. Seattle has the number 1 defense, defense wins championships.
I agree as well. I think Seattle will win the Super Bowl. I really don't care either way. Only thing is they will actually have to win it this time, no refs to take their side and no homefield advantage. Will be a great game for whoever cares enough to watch it.

I do see that u are no longer bandwagoning for the Seahawks. That is good. Whatever team u have always liked, stick with them. Think that was raiders?

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im going to say this though to all you 9ers fans, with all the bullshit ref calls that has happend to your team ESPECIALLY that one on breezy ho, they better do something about that crap next year..should be unlimited instant reply on all personal call flags..hell should be instant replay on every call if needed just like before... that hit on breezy ho cost you home field and #1 seed in the nfc which this loss probably would not have been a loss in san fran...if you guys fall short again next year i dont know what to tell ya....GL

[ 2014-01-19, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

It is what is with the loss. But they just need to continue to fix the game. Seattle defense is great and they continue to play rough cause they were not getting called out for it. They did when they came to our house! That changed a lot of how the defense played.

And Sherman is a joke! He had 2 tackles and one blocked pass! He is better then Crabtree? That is funny, maybe he should go check crab's stats for the game! Better then his! That is for sure!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:

LMFAO wanna bring humble into this? Let's.

What do you call that "Kaepernicking" bullshit? Is that humble? What about him mocking Cam Newton's "Superman" bullshit in that last game against the Panthers? Humble as well? Seriously. please enlighten me.

Let's be real here and look at it from both sides before you start crying foul.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by S4OSHUS:

LMFAO wanna bring humble into this? Let's.

What do you call that "Kaepernicking" bullshit? Is that humble? What about him mocking Cam Newton's "Superman" bullshit in that last game against the Panthers? Humble as well? Seriously. please enlighten me.

Let's be real here and look at it from both sides before you start crying foul.

you're right but fuck sherman anyways [Big Grin]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com