Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans...
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you're starting to sound like a Raiders fan bringing up the holding call LOL. They didn't call 12 men in the huddle this past weekend against the niners did they? Keep coming up with excuses why KAP overthrew that ball to Crabtree.

[ 2014-01-13, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They should have done a QB sneak which btw, I'm glad they did once finally vs the panthers. We've been saving Kaep for this game. He's developing his pocket presence like Cam has but has more raw talent and a knack to win. He's come up short here and there but I feel better with him as our QB than Smith.

Manning vs Brady #15 they first met in the playoffs 10 years ago, Kaepernick vs Wilson #1. Hope to see the same rivalry for years to come

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Smith was way more professional than this fag. That cannot be argued.

Inb4 all the Kaep lovers cause a shitstorm.

I like how you guys like to key on vibe that dudes give off, way to stay hetero. At this point of the season the only real test to see if you're right about Smith vs Harbaugh being right about Kaep is to ask yourself, where's Smith playing this Sunday?

Where's your team playing? Unless you're a Seehawk, Bronco, Patriots or 9ers fan, its time for you to STFU. I don't like Tom Brady cause his life is more awesome than mine, he got SB rings and his bitch is super hot. Wah wah wah [Embarrassed]

I am hetero - I'm not swinging from Kaspernick's nuts like all of his fanboys are. Don't get me wrong. I give credit where credit is due. I'm not a big football fan anymore, I don't memorize stats, but from what I have seen, he's done very well for his team and has lead his team this far. Props to him for keeping it together, there are a lot of good players in the NFL, but not all of them are on a team where they play as one and win. For that, I applaud him.

What I don't like is his trademark. So what if some reporter made fun of his tats and called him a thug. The best revenge is living well and doing well. He could have said "fuck you" without even saying it, but he chose to go the loud route and display it in this manner. I also don't see him as a professional. In fact, he reminds me of a Zuckerberg, a guy who made it big, but doesn't know he needs to act properly or dress properly when it's time for business. There is a difference between having class and being arrogant. I don't think Kaspernick is a bad person, but I don't appreciate his stupid trademark anymore than I did Tebow's.

The term silent professional is the type I respect most.

And I don't have a team. I don't own a team, nor am I playing on one. Having said that, I've been a SF fan all my life, so go Niners. [Cool]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey arch why dont you ask kaep to marry you? Jesus christ dude you sound worse than a fuckin stalker ex-girlfriend!!

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
So you're starting to sound like a Raiders fan bringing up the holding call LOL. They didn't call 12 men in the huddle this past weekend against the niners did they? Keep coming up with excuses why KAP overthrew that ball to Crabtree.

Keep coming up for excuses on why smiths ass was benched. Lol. He under threw all his recievers. Clown. Just glad we finally have somebody who can throw. Unlike smith.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
Hey arch why dont you ask kaep to marry you? Jesus christ dude you sound worse than a fuckin stalker ex-girlfriend!!

I'm not the one swapping teams over a player. If Kaep was benched Sunday for Colt McCoy, I would roll with it. Hard to argue with a coach who already has made history. Listening to some faggot rant about how his favorite man should have not been benched, is ridiculous. Especially considering his replacement has already proven himself with two seasons of play.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Yea way more professional. [Roll Eyes]
Well I'll take the guy that's better.

I bet you would. You can't even go a few sentences without saying his damn name bro.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea way more professional. [Roll Eyes]
Well I'll take the guy that's better.

I bet you would. You can't even go a few sentences without saying his damn name bro.
Why read?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

The ball wasn't spotted therefor it wouldn't be considered 12 men on the field, just saying.

--------------------
03 Terminator

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I'm not the one swapping teams over a player. If Kaep was benched Sunday for Colt McCoy, I would roll with it. Hard to argue with a coach who already has made history. Listening to some faggot rant about how his favorite man should have not been benched, is ridiculous. Especially considering his replacement has already proven himself with two seasons of play.
Just take a couple breaths my man, damn!

You're gonna type your way to a stroke real soon here if you don't get a handle on things. Tryin to be the internet police is a losing battle - if someone's got a different opinion, let someone else jump on it without gettin yourself all worked up.

So, I gotta ask you this - since I'm a Detroit fan (yup, we exist) and have been since probably before you were born, you mind if I pull for the 49ers this weekend? Is that allowed here? The way I see it, my team isn't in the playoffs (shock), but it's always more fun watching a game when you've got something invested in one side or the other.

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guess what other quarterback came close to winning it all his first two seasons as a starter...... He had one of the best defenses in the league, his receivers were good...... But just somehow fell off once his supporting cast started to leave...

-
Am I saying Kap is going to be the next Mark Butt Fumble Sanchez? NO...... But I'm just pointing out the fact that Women like Archy are so infatuated with Kaepernick that they can't see the whole picture. There's more to playing QB then throwing a ball farther then the next guy. Hell if that was the case Jamarcus Russel would still be playing.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Difference here is Harbaugh!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Guess what other quarterback came close to winning it all his first two seasons as a starter...... He had one of the best defenses in the league, his receivers were good...... But just somehow fell off once his supporting cast started to leave...

-
Am I saying Kap is going to be the next Mark Butt Fumble Sanchez? NO...... But I'm just pointing out the fact that Women like Archy are so infatuated with Kaepernick that they can't see the whole picture. There's more to playing QB then throwing a ball farther then the next guy. Hell if that was the case Jamarcus Russel would still be playing.

Like I said. It's not about the QB for me. It stupid that somebody would bring up smith still like you. It doesn't make sense. The QB isn't a problem. He's successful so far. I'm not saying he will be a half of fame 5 time Super Bowl winner. I'm saying the guy is good enough to get it done without a doubt. And to call the coach a moron for making the switch at this point, dumb.

The coach has proven that whatever decision he makes is most likely best for the team. The fact that you have such a crush on a man that you say the coach is garbage because he sat your crush on the bench, is stupid.

Do I think Kaep is the best in the NFL right now? Nah probably not. Can he be? Hell yes. He has every tool.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

The ball wasn't spotted therefor it wouldn't be considered 12 men on the field, just saying.
He doesn't know. Joe Buck didn't tell him.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:

Just take a couple breaths my man, damn!

You're gonna type your way to a stroke real soon here if you don't get a handle on things. Tryin to be the internet police is a losing battle - if someone's got a different opinion, let someone else jump on it without gettin yourself all worked up.

So, I gotta ask you this - since I'm a Detroit fan (yup, we exist) and have been since probably before you were born, you mind if I pull for the 49ers this weekend? Is that allowed here? The way I see it, my team isn't in the playoffs (shock), but it's always more fun watching a game when you've got something invested in one side or the other.

Phil

I don't see a problem with that. But will you be on here making a thread called #GONINERS and bashing on their opponents even though you really just picked them up late as some entertainment?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

You're the typical Giants / 49ers fan Archy Bunker....Always got to throw Joe Buck into the mix so you can be one of those cool Giants fans.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
You're the typical Giants / 49ers fan Archy Bunker....Always got to throw Joe Buck into the mix so you can be one of those cool Giants fans.

Hmmmm. I don't get it. You are one of those typical fans that only forms opinions on what announcers say.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I bet if we had us a little CaFords punt,kick,pass contest I could beat you. You want to keep proclaiming I'm a dumb fuck who knows nothing about sports..... I'd love to see you throw a football 25-30 yards a couple of times without throwing your arm out. I might talk shit on here, but at least when I talk about sports it's coming from a guy who still plays them. [patriot]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Lol you are so dumb. Obvious you don't know the game.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I bet if we had us a little CaFords punt,kick,pass contest I could beat you. You want to keep proclaiming I'm a dumb fuck who knows nothing about sports..... I'd love to see you throw a football 25-30 yards a couple of times without throwing your arm out. I might talk shit on here, but at least when I talk about sports it's coming from a guy who still plays them. [patriot]

I'll take you up on that offer.
P.S. Percy Glass House Harvin out for Sunday's game.

--------------------
03 Terminator

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

EASY DONE WHIMP!
bbbbbboooooooo niners suck!!!! [Cool]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:

I'll take you up on that offer.
P.S. Percy Glass House Harvin out for Sunday's game.

I would be down. Percy Glass House LMFAO...... If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all. But at least he should be ready in time for the Super Bowl. [Razz]

--------------------

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Kaspernick.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com