Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans...
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is too much, lol!
I like the 49er's but this is all so trivial in the big scheme of it all. All this arguing about what?! Something that doesn't even matter.

It's all for entertainment, don't take this shit so seriously people...it's just a game. The Romans did this a couple thousand years ago to occupy the sheep so they wouldn't pay attention to the real things around them. Only they used tigers, swords and a lot of blood lol.

I hope the 49er's win but if they get knocked out by bad calls or a better team, so be it. I'm just going to look forward to a good game.

May the best team win

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Smith was way more professional than this fag. That cannot be argued.

Inb4 all the Kaep lovers cause a shitstorm.

This pretty much sums up how I feel.
My opinion is that your opinion shouldn't matter you bandwagon fan. Hey how's Alex Smith doing at home?

--------------------
03 Terminator

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Smith was way more professional than this fag. That cannot be argued.

Inb4 all the Kaep lovers cause a shitstorm.

Lol come on! It's just a way to get recognized! It's a trademark! Kapernicking strictly made him famous! His stats are great but most "fake" football fans don't see stats. This just puts him on the map outside of football. I would do the same shit. The dude is a humble very respectable person outside of football and was raised very well.

The funny thing about this is who is talking about smith anymore?? Lol what is he doing?? Oh ya watching the games at home just like us! Fact is that Seattle is a great team but I see us going into Seattle and taking the W! Then we face Payton and the broncos in the Super Bowl! Sure hope we don't go 2 years in a row and blow it! That would suck! I think our defense can contain Payton though!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So you just automatically look past NE? You are a retard aren't you? SMH @ some of you guys who thing you know everything LOL. As far as Alex Smith is concerned. He went to a 2-14 team the year before and helped get them into the playoffs. I think KC is making a turnaround and looking forward to next season. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So you just automatically look past NE? You are a retard aren't you? SMH @ some of you guys who thing you know everything LOL. As far as Alex Smith is concerned. He went to a 2-14 team the year before and helped get them into the playoffs. I think KC is making a turnaround and looking forward to next season. [patriot]

You know nothing. Ever post about football you make is uneducated garbage.

So you said:

Kaep wouldn't make it

Harbaugh would be fired

49ers would miss the playoffs

All their fans will leave when they see how bad Harbaugh is

You named countless games throughout the season that we would lose.

Every week "good luck in GB, good luck in Carolina". Acting like they don't have a chance.

You said last year was Kaeps one hit wonder. Well he's back in.

You said he has a slow release. (One of the fastest in football)

You said KC would win at least one vs Denver. You said KC would win the division.

You were wrong about EVERY LAST LITTLE prediction you made.
You are a moron. You spew more useless dribble and lies than OBAMA!! Nothing you say comes to fruition. You know absolutely nothing. And to top it off, you are a spineless girl who left your team for your one and only man crush Alex. Congrats moron, you followed the mediocre QB to the mediocre team and coaching staff that had the easiest schedule and won a few games. Tell me again about all the good playoff caliber teams they've taken on this year..

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I think you might be crazy LOL. You keep this up you're gonna end up like one of these guys.
 -

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

So you said:

Kaep wouldn't make it

Harbaugh would be fired

Every week "good luck in GB, good luck in Carolina". Acting like they don't have a chance.

You said KC would win at least one vs Denver. You said KC would win the division.

You are a moron. You spew more useless dribble and lies than OBAMA!! Nothing you say comes to fruition. You know absolutely nothing. And to top it off, you are a spineless girl who left your team for your one and only man crush Alex. Congrats moron, you followed the mediocre QB to the mediocre team and coaching staff that had the easiest schedule and won a few games. Tell me again about all the good playoff caliber teams they've taken on this year..

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

Dude should just go away, like Alex Smith.

Go Niners!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So you said:

Kaep wouldn't make it

Harbaugh would be fired

lol is this all true about your predictions?

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ really he is a bandwagon fan and his options are dog sh*T!! Yes dude is always wrong and is a team hopper

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So you said:

Kaep wouldn't make it

Harbaugh would be fired

Damn Brokebackmountain67 you've been wrong about all that garbage you talk and look who's at home watching the title game and whos playing in it? Kaepernick and Harbaugh. Keep hating bro when KC comes to San Fran next year you'll see the ass whooping they'll receive from a good team.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its true and Alex Smith is only guaranteed til the end of next season for the Chiefs. Chiefs fans are already talking how they don't want to pay him Jim Cutler money even. That he'll never be able to win the big one for them. And that he can only perform if there is a decent back in the picture, that he owes his sucess to Jamal Charles being the focal point of defenses.

Alex Smith isn't going to last much longer in the league, he owes his career to Jim Harbaugh. Got lucky the one year with Andy Reid because of their run game. He'll never get back to an conference title game and never go to the SB, both things Kaepernick has PROVEN to be able to do.

Maybe the Cheifs will get Sean Hill next

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Didn't Kap choke in the Superbowl? I seem to remember him having 4 downs to score & couldn't get it done.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Didn't Kap choke in the Superbowl? I seem to remember him having 4 downs to score & couldn't get it done.

How did Smith do last sunday?

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

You can't put that playoff loss on Smith. Hell Kap almost blew the GB game with a pick 6.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
quote:

You can't put that playoff loss on Smith. Hell Kap almost blew the GB game with a pick 6.
Smith didn't do anything to help them win in the end. And if my aunt had some balls she'd be my uncle. Kaep is 3-0 on the road in the playoffs, what's Smith's record in the playoffs with the Cheifs?

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude, you're the Cobraracer46 of football threads. Just stop already.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope. He didn't choke. The TEAM didn't get into the pay dirt against one of the best defenses. It happens. Luckily we were in it.

Your boy toy tried to get us there. He completed 2 second half passes in his NFC champ game. Smith is NOT capable of winning a Super Bowl. He will never make an appearance at one. Won't happen.

Smith fumbled a ball away in his playoff loss last Sunday right? Missed a WIDE OPEN NOBODY AROUND FOR 20 yards touchdown pass. Why? Because he's not capable of throwing outside the numbers. That's why his wide outs have HORRIBLE seasons.

You know nothing of the game. You show it every post. Smith choked his chances away. Check down King. Kaep has done more in 3 years then smith has his whole career.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Smith didn't do anything to help them win in the end. And if my aunt had some balls she'd be my uncle. Kaep is 3-0 on the road in the playoffs, what's Smith's record in the playoffs with the Cheifs?
Smiths playoff record is a losing record. Period. End of story. One win. Two losses.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yeah Kyle Williams didnt have anything to do with it LOL.
It's all good. What happens in the NFL isn't my main concern in life.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Yeah Kyle Williams didnt have anything to do with it LOL.
It's all good. What happens in the NFL isn't my main concern in life.

2 completions. 2. 2. Not 3. Not 4. 2. Loser

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Kap had 4 chances to score, 4........ And he couldn't get it done. Biggest game of his life and he overthrows Crabtree. Lets see if he can get back there. Even if the 49ers beat Seattle, they are gonna have to beat either Denver or NE. I still think Kap is an arrogant prick. Kinda like Harbaugh.

[ 2014-01-13, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Dp

[ 2014-01-13, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
^ Kap had 4 chances to score, 4........ And he couldn't get it done. Biggest game of his life and he overthrows Crabtree. Lets see if he can get back there. Even if the 49ers beat Seattle, they are gonna have to beat either Denver or NE. I still think Kap is an arrogant prick. Kinda like Harbaugh.

Alex smith had more than 4 chances in That second half. Bum. Again. Nobody cares what you think. It's dribble. Kaep is 10 times the QB that Smith is. Smith can't even use his #1 or 2 receivers. They are basically decoys unless they do a slant or screen. He has no ability to throw down field.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Another thing about that "overthrow". Crabtree was held. But your dumb ass doesn't see that. You only see what the announcers tell you about. Because you don't understand the game. That was obvious when you called out Kaeps delivery that is one of the best. Lmfao. Look up the page. You can see a huge post loaded with your failed guesses.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

You can never argue that smith is better. 2 completions second half. Do you even understand how horrible that number is? Or does Joe Buck have to tell you?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com