Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To all the sceptics, haters, uneducated sports fans...
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaepernick that's a "one hit wonder bust" has led his team to the NFC championship game. A 12 win regular season.
He dominated the clock the second half of this game. He has been for the last couple months now, a big reason for them winning. Alex Smith was never that. He never killed them, but he never led them to victory like this. Our QB has made plays a lot of people can't, in clutch situations.

Harbaugh is the first coach in NFL history to lead his team to 3 13+ win season in each of his first 3 seasons. (Including playoffs) He made a tough decision to switch QBs last year. It has paid off so much it's insane. That's a tough call to make.

Next week they play one of the best the NFL has seen at home in a long time. Seahawks have an incredible defense, a good running game, smart people on the sidelines and in the booth. Not to mention an insane home field advantage. This is the game we all deserve to see. No matter what happens, I'm so proud of what this team has done, and can do! This year could be the year again. Not to mention, they have hope for many years to come.

Going to be a great game. Look forward to Sunday.

[ 2014-01-12, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners BAY-BE [dance]

[ 2014-01-12, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
 -

Excellent point. But we are not the cardinals. I hate all those comparisons. "You beat so and so, and they beat so and so , so you should also beat them." Problem is every match up is different. From the center and DT, to the nickel corner and slot receiver. So hopefully we can sneak one out of their somehow. We will see. At least one thing is true: both these teams are deserving.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is the like button?!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the game I have been dreading all season long. A championship game in Seattle. It will be the toughest game they'll probably ever play.

Seattle isn't unbeatable at home. If anyone can do this, the 9ers can do it. The things they need to really work on is communication and play clock management. Burning up timeouts because they can't get a play off is going to kill them.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very well said! Go muthafuckin' NINERS🏈🏈

[ 2014-01-12, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: S4OSHUS ]

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I approve this message!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
93 5.0
¯
Member # 12418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 5.0  Ford pictures for 93 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This team reminds me of the old 9ers with young rice stokes Montana owens way back in the day keep it up 9ers good luck sunday
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats 9er fans,gonna be a hot one in Seattle that's for sure,either way the 4 best teams in the NFL are battling for the chance to play in the bowl,gonna be a great weekend for football [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
The only reason I dislike Kaspernick is because of the arrogant vibe he gives off.

Same here. Play his team makes him look good.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

It's called confidence. The one that's arrogant is Rodgers. Can't stand that guy. Also Cam. Who the hell picks jersey #1? Conceded bull shit.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last time I checked the only stat Kaep gives a shit about is wins, we run the ball more than any team which hurts his passing yards. Why do you think Payton manning chose the broncos vs 9ers back when he left Indy? Because even though he knew he'd be sb bound every year, his #s would suffer. Arrogance is much different than confidence. As a pro athlete you gotta have a little of both just to even make it this far.

Anybody think MJ was arrogant?

http://youtu.be/y4ZQERHL6ow

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Smith was way more professional than this fag. That cannot be argued.

Inb4 all the Kaep lovers cause a shitstorm.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

Quoted FTMFT. And poor Harbaugh doesn't know whether to put a uniform on himself and play, or to put on his goldrush uniform and cheer for his sweetheart Kaep. [Big Grin]

Yea way more professional. [Roll Eyes]
Well I'll take the guy that's better.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Oh hate on Harbaugh too. Done things no other coach as. We shall see how your Dennis Allen does next season with his joke of a roster. Pryor. Lmfao

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

I like how you guys like to key on vibe that dudes give off, way to stay hetero. At this point of the season the only real test to see if you're right about Smith vs Harbaugh being right about Kaep is to ask yourself, where's Smith playing this Sunday?

Where's your team playing? Unless you're a Seehawk, Bronco, Patriots or 9ers fan, its time for you to STFU. I don't like Tom Brady cause his life is more awesome than mine, he got SB rings and his bitch is super hot. Wah wah wah [Embarrassed]

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck this Sunday, 9ers. Anyone want to place some bets? paypal ready here. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Good luck this Sunday, 9ers. Anyone want to place some bets? paypal ready here. [Whoo Whooooo!]

$50? I got Niners(I'm guessing that's not who you are betting for).

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Hey Neight. Yes, $50 sounds good. Like you stated, I'll take the Seahawks with the win. Should be a great game to watch. [patriot]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kaep haters are hilarious, I get he was hyped up by the media but the guy is clutch. Undefeated on the road in the playoffs and has more wins than all the QB's taken in his draft class put together. Sunday's game will be a blood bath and the team that makes more critical plays will end up winning. The niners and seahawks defense is pretty even, the niners have a slight advantage on special teams but where I see the biggest advantage is that the niners have been playing much better offense and have been in playoff mode for four straight weeks. They're battle tested and ready to go.

--------------------
03 Terminator

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Hey Neight. Yes, $50 sounds good. Like you stated, I'll take the Seahawks with the win. Should be a great game to watch. [patriot]
LET'S GO NINERS! [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com