Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » dan/turbo50 update!! 12/30 worked it out (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: dan/turbo50 update!! 12/30 worked it out
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for thise that get this post...
Dan was/is a good person that knows motors, hes a was nice to me, and has a good personality. I dont want to bad talk dan.

Badass from san jose! Dude obviously im a push over for waiting so long... no im a chill dude and wont loose my cool with dan.
I AM NOT MAD, PISSED, ANGRY. I AM BUMMED/UPSET WITH THE FACT THAT ALL I WANTED WAS A MOTOR BUILT BY THE FAMOUS DAN THAT I TOOK OUT A LOAN FOR A CHEAP BUDGET BUILD AND I WONT BE GETTING IT.

Go drive over 1hr 30min to talk to someone who has been dogging me,lying to me. Then i show up and hes not there, just to talk to him in person "for what" No im ok. Besides he might take that as a threat with his family being there and thats not cool.
Everyone has problems, and i am aware of his health,but he never gave that excuse. It was always ill get on it. Its something when you hear someone say yea i talked to him at a bbq last week.people have offered to help him on here, when i went to his garage that he is no longer at, he had other people working on motors.

No im not taking a loss with my motor or money. I dont have money to GIVE away with a family of my own. "keyboard gangsters please dont even mention my family"

I just want all that was given to him back, and if he fills bad he can do something nice for me. Why do i need to take a loss. He said hes opening a new place soooo hes not doing bad right? He just has other priorities "thats not cool"

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did someones dog die?

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boooooohoooooo hooooooo boooo hooooo hooooo

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You guys crack me up. I'll leave when I get banned. Bunch of little girls.

Lame. When your car got broken into, people here gave you some support [Roll Eyes] . We should have just told you to STFU and deal with. But what did you do??? Got on the internet to let the world know, LOL.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=059511

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i talked with him on a fluke recently, not to be in his business but if i heard him right his job flew him for training out of state,in between a move, in between building a shop, and now maybe taking a better job out of state, and the load he explained he has at home in his personal life is a load i wouldn't wish on anybody. he told me he was gona have some upset people as he was gona be returning peoples money and there car stuff done or not. this was his hobbie that he did just for the love of it and for u guys, maybe over extended himself, maybe home trouble, but he is not a shop, he was doing u guys a favor for doing 1000 dollar work for a couple hundred bucks and everybody flocked to it, he tried to keep everybody happy, tried to do what he said, hes not a shop and u guys are not his first priority's. he tried his best at what he thought he could do, he clearly stated to me very recently that he was gona be returning peoples money and there parts and he was gona catch shit for it just like this, but normally i would say dont mess with people that work out of there home, or u get what u pay for but in this case alot of guys got lucky for the time that dan was doing work. now welcome back to the real world of no dan super cheap great work hook ups. lol i might be building more motors again lol jk. gd luck besides dan taking long i strongly believe very shortly u will be hearing from him , u will get your money back and all your parts, he is not a thief.

See. This. Ya bunch of girls.
Thank you Duncan,...but doesnt this sound like iron50 incident.

He is possibly leaving within a month and im suppose to sit back while he doesnt respond back to me. Sorry bud this makes me want my stuff back asap.
Dan had the motor and heads done since may and he took it to a shop "i believe he told me his uncle"

I need a address i am a family man and promise to be very peacefull. I heard he moved to walnut creek....no i just want him to contact me, and give me an address to pick up my stuff asap

As for xraelmarx, dude just stop.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:

Lame. When your car got broken into, people here gave you some support [Roll Eyes] . We should have just told you to STFU and deal with. But what did you do??? Got on the internet to let the world know, LOL.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=059511

He's just mad his girlfriend is a pre op tranny that looks like Joe Dirt.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

quote:
Originally posted by sleeping stallion:
Sorry to hear bout that of course anyone in their right mind would be list I would I've had it happen not threw dan
Dan was still good health wise when he assembled mine he will make things right I'm sure dans a great guy
I'm with the above if u can't afford it why buy it hope it works out

Hey bud and the above who said i shouldnt of did it if i couldnt afford it.
I think you guys are missing the point. I mentioned the loan to show how much i wanted this thats all.
I paid dan in full and never changed my mind on the build everything was straight forward.. i did not make a payment plan with him or change my plans with the motor which would of delayed. Besides are you guys saying if i had the money laying around it would be ok if dan did this to me.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Uh oh. We got a badass from San Jose over here.

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

your a moron... ppl like you make cafords suck. thanks for your dumbass post you need to get a life. from a cafords og
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
quote:

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

your a moron... ppl like you make cafords suck. thanks for your dumbass post you need to get a life. from a cafords og
+1

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:
Good luck man and if you feel like laughing http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=059511

Don't forget about the infamous burrito throwing thread. http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=055010
[worship]

[ 2013-12-28, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IMHO how long do you have to wait to get a damn engine build? I would be pissed off as shit first his taking too long to built the thing 2. Playing games saying he should be done soon 3. Not answering text or calls is bullshit even if your busy as shit (as people are making it seem) im sure he has 5mins in the day to call the guy and let him know he can't finish it due to personal problems, but to not say shit is stupid af or no respond sounds shady to me. Also the guy just wants to get his shit back is that so wrong? Lol after 8 months better give me my shit back and $$ back. If I was you I would go to his door steps get my motor back and money back and go somewhere else to get it built bro. [patriot]
swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
quote:

+1
+2

I haven't been here long, don't know anyone, but if you ask me you're an ass. It doesn't matter what rapport anyone has with Dan, it doesn't matter how many builds he's completed, it doesn't matter where his job sent him or what his family, holiday or health issues are. NONE of those things hender a response text to the OPs request of his possessions. You're not a stand up guy if you can't do that. Period.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope it all works out soon

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a fucked up situation for all the people who gave this guy money and parts, now he's MIA and no one can get ahold of him, where is racirx at with an update on where Turbo50 is at and why no one can get ahold of him?
TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

[Confused]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha that's that niqqa. Why his gamer tag a female/she male looking thang?

Well if Kyle wants to be gay bi or transgender then I applaud you for being exactly who you are. You go girl lol

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fag

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Sounds like a fucked up situation for all the people who gave this guy money and parts, now he's MIA and no one can get ahold of him, where is racirx at with an update on where Turbo50 is at and why no one can get ahold of him?

Dan called me over a month ago telling me what was going with his work and family life, he just has too much going on in his life to finish all this work, I always told him he does too much and doesn't charge enough to be taking time away from his family, I am also waiting to hear from him to get one of his customers cars so I can finish it for him

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
IMHO how long do you have to wait to get a damn engine build? I would be pissed off as shit first his taking too long to built the thing 2. Playing games saying he should be done soon 3. Not answering text or calls is bullshit even if your busy as shit (as people are making it seem) im sure he has 5mins in the day to call the guy and let him know he can't finish it due to personal problems, but to not say shit is stupid af or no respond sounds shady to me. Also the guy just wants to get his shit back is that so wrong? Lol after 8 months better give me my shit back and $$ back. If I was you I would go to his door steps get my motor back and money back and go somewhere else to get it built bro. [patriot]

A buddy of mines Assembled Carlos SCSaleen14 turbo SVO motor in one hour. Timing belt head installed rotating assembly even painted the shortblock. Motor ran hard and was reliable. Ppl think that assembly of an engine is the hardest part. If ur a seasoned builder and have QUALITY MACHINE WORK DONE UP TO SPEC. Assembly should be a breeze....

Not returning customer calls or leaving em in the dark seems unreasonable. Borderline shady.

And this HE WAS DOING YOU GUYS A FAVOR BS dnt try brain wash folks with that. When we all know damn well he was doing the side work.for the stay cash and all the luxuries that.cash brought in.

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:

[/QUOTE look mrs. it doesn't matter if it's a hobby or not I don't think you understood what's going on, your husband gave his word and he needs to step up and at least answer his phone.. To me that's lame, there's no excuse for that.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol @ the people crying about how long it takes to build a motor. I have waited 6 months just for the crank to show up. Seems like people want shit for free, and want it done yesterday. I can and have put motors back together in 2 hours. That doesn't mean I do it like that every time. Sometimes I have to wait a month before I even get the parts back from the machine shop.

As for Dan not people calling back. Well I don't know what is really going on with him. But I think he should at least drop a text from time to time. Again I don't know what is going on over there. But even I get overwhelmed with calls and texts. And I'm sure I don't get as many calls as he does. Yet sometimes I forget who texted/called after I have answered 25+ in a day. I'm not making excuses for Dan. As I would be a little upset if he just stop taking calls/ texts. Hopefully Dan can chime in and get all this worked out.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the bottom line in my opinion.
If what the OP says is true there is no excuse, at all, to not call someone back when you're holding someone's money....period.

This is not rocket science. Unless the guy is in jail, this day an age to not call back after repeated calls and texts, that's just plain fucked up.

I'd be livid and would never want to go through this. Totally unprofessional!

[BS flag]

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this just goes to show never give money upfront. if what the OP said is true they had and agreement for what to be done and in a time frame. it seems to be way past that time frame which would make the builder wrong on all counts. don't make a deal you cant keep. plan and simple.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Here's the bottom line in my opinion.
If what the OP says is true there is no excuse, at all, to not call someone back when you're holding someone's money....period.

This is not rocket science. Unless the guy is in jail, this day an age to not call back after repeated calls and texts, that's just plain fucked up.

I'd be livid and would never want to go through this. Totally unprofessional!

[BS flag]

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

No one is getting things done for free, the OP and Dan had an agreement prior to giving him the cash.

OP still has no update nor can't a hold of Dan yet some folks are able to speak to him. I'm sure Dan has 10-15 seconds out of his "crazy busy" life to update the OP regarding his car/parts.

OP wants his stuff back, Dan needs to make this right before he disappears for months again.

It would be a different story if Dan would at last update the OP, no texts and calls for MONTHS?

Give this guy his money/stuff back.

[ 2013-12-29, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com