Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Chiefs vs Broncos (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Chiefs vs Broncos
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
By the way, I said they would lose both to SD. There goes their home game against them. [patriot]

Well I'll enjoy watching Kap & Harbitch get beat by an even worse team then SD. Kap is gonna have another outstanding pro bowl performance in front of the country LOL. He won't have 100 yards till the 4th quarter the way he's throwing the ball LOL.

But go ahead and do what you do best. Talk shit.
I'll continue to watch KC win and make the playoffs while SF is sitting at home scratching their heads trying to figure out where they went wrong.

Funniest loser quote of the season, anybody else find it hilarious that sd is still playing but kc is out lol
I'm calling it now San Diego will upset Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Not a fan of either team that's just my opinion.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
By the way, I said they would lose both to SD. There goes their home game against them. [patriot]

Well I'll enjoy watching Kap & Harbitch get beat by an even worse team then SD. Kap is gonna have another outstanding pro bowl performance in front of the country LOL. He won't have 100 yards till the 4th quarter the way he's throwing the ball LOL.

But go ahead and do what you do best. Talk shit.
I'll continue to watch KC win and make the playoffs while SF is sitting at home scratching their heads trying to figure out where they went wrong.

Funniest loser quote of the season, anybody else find it hilarious that sd is still playing but kc is out lol
I'm calling it now San Diego will upset Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Not a fan of either team that's just my opinion.
"Since 2009, the team that Philadelphia plays in its home opener has gone on to win the Super Bowl. Seriously -- "

And the chargers played the eagles in their home opener this year... So....

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com