Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Chiefs vs Broncos (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Chiefs vs Broncos
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit. Lol

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should have picked the over.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
54.5. Did you actually bet on the under, or just joking?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 2 times we lost we beat ourselves.....well kc here we come

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:

Honestly I did. The way the first half went it looked liked that's how it was gonna go down. It's amazing NE was even able to turn it around. They almost came back and beat SF last year but came up short. NE deserve the win after getting worked against The Panthers on that last play. They should have got one more shot at the ball in that game.

Now Manning knows how it feels to watch a muffed punt cost you a game in OT LOL.

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

Honestly I did. The way the first half went it looked liked that's how it was gonna go down. It's amazing NE was even able to turn it around. They almost came back and beat SF last year but came up short. NE deserve the win after getting worked against The Panthers on that last play. They should have got one more shot at the ball in that game.

Now Manning knows how it feels to watch a muffed punt cost you a game in OT LOL.

Couldn't agree more about the panthers game. Now why is it crazy to say that about the SF/No game? That was a bs call.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brady>p manning
E manning> Brady
Kaep>smith
Game not in jeapardy romo> game/season on the line romo

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
E Manning>Brady????

You got some 'splaining to do on that one!!

Way to go Pats!! [worship]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
E Manning>Brady????

18-1 season remember tynes?
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
E Manning>Brady????

[worship] [worship] [worship] OMG OMG OMG now that was a game last night!

Actually, felt more like a Superbowl game!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Hmmmm. Sherman out 8 weeks for PEDs. Thurmond out for four. Cheaters!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

And Brandon Browner suspended one year! Goodbye Seahens secondary!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hmmmm. Sherman out 8 weeks for PEDs. Thurmond out for four. Cheaters!

At least they dont shoot guns at parties and drink and drive

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Good for you.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Not Sherman anyways. It's Thurmond for four weeks. Browner for a year.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Dammit Manning LOL. It was a good game but wish KC could have won that one. Fucking Eric Decker had a great game........ Right up there with my WR Josh Gordon. [dance]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Dammit Manning LOL. It was a good game but wish KC could have won that one. Fucking Eric Decker had a great game........ Right up there with my WR Josh Gordon. [dance]

Do I see a browns fan in the making?!?!

--------------------
86' LX Vert

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
KC will lose at home to Denver too. I'm guessing they'll drop a game to San Diego and to Indy. Denver is going to take that division.

Prediction correct. They lost to Denver again. They've got Indy, San Diego at home and the Raiders at home coming up. Right now it's looking like Baltimore might be in the wild card game with KC. I think Baltimore can win that game.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:

Do I see a browns fan in the making?!?!
You're a clown. I have Josh Gordon on my Fantacy Team. You said you pay attention to ALL the teams so you should know what he did last week and this week. [Roll Eyes]
Now don't you have some kneepads to pick up?

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

I know exactly what he did. I'm sorry did you need knee pads? I'm not buying them for you dude. I know you left your team to slurp smith dick, but the knee pad investment is on you.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BRONCOOOOOOOOS!!!!!! 2TIMEZ!!!!!!!

[ 2013-12-01, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Broncos!!!!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:
By the way, I said they would lose both to SD. There goes their home game against them. [patriot]

Well I'll enjoy watching Kap & Harbitch get beat by an even worse team then SD. Kap is gonna have another outstanding pro bowl performance in front of the country LOL. He won't have 100 yards till the 4th quarter the way he's throwing the ball LOL.

But go ahead and do what you do best. Talk shit.
I'll continue to watch KC win and make the playoffs while SF is sitting at home scratching their heads trying to figure out where they went wrong.

-

Lol

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:
By the way, I said they would lose both to SD. There goes their home game against them. [patriot]

Well I'll enjoy watching Kap & Harbitch get beat by an even worse team then SD. Kap is gonna have another outstanding pro bowl performance in front of the country LOL. He won't have 100 yards till the 4th quarter the way he's throwing the ball LOL.

But go ahead and do what you do best. Talk shit.
I'll continue to watch KC win and make the playoffs while SF is sitting at home scratching their heads trying to figure out where they went wrong.

Funniest loser quote of the season, anybody else find it hilarious that sd is still playing but kc is out lol

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com