Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Here we go again, another shooting at the mall (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here we go again, another shooting at the mall
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Notice how all of you keep commenting on his post and still he hasn't replied back to anyone on this post or the last. I say blow up the admins pm box with a vote to ban this guy because from what I see none of you know him and none of you like him. The funny thing is that he has been a memeber for years and continues to be a member on this site

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
None of this ammo laws would stop the bad guys form anything. They don't go target shoot, they don't practice. And people would just start smelting their own ammo.
The reason more people don't do it now is, it's to easy to go buy some. Cops can't keep criminals from making guns & ammo in prisons.

No question about it: it is a fact that gun nuts are idiotic and foolish when a lunatic gun blaster saying the following nonsense: "Smelting your own ammo and criminals "making guns and ammo in prisons."

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
None of this ammo laws would stop the bad guys form anything. They don't go target shoot, they don't practice. And people would just start smelting their own ammo.
The reason more people don't do it now is, it's to easy to go buy some. Cops can't keep criminals from making guns & ammo in prisons.

No question about it: it is a fact that gun nuts are idiotic and foolish when a lunatic gun blaster saying the following nonsense: "Smelting your own ammo and criminals "making guns and ammo in prisons."
Except unlike you, I speak the truth. I know lots of people that smelt their own rounds. It super easy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about do you?

Here is how to cast your own bullets..

http://www.zjstech.net/gunstuff/casting.html

Couple pics of guns made in prison... Damn your wrong again. Notice the guns in there?

http://www.correctionsone.com/contraband/articles/1961780-15-deadly-improvised-prison-weapons-and-tools/

So it looks like I was right again. And again, you don't have a clue. Like always.

Is this where I add, gun grabbers are lairs and have no fucking clue what they are talking about.. Damn dude go read some articles on what you are talking about. You make yourself look retarded when you talk out of your ass. [patriot]

[ 2013-11-05, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can anyone say chicago? strictest gun laws in the country yet #1 in homicides this year.you shut down gun companies that more jobs lost. i own a gun and plan on purchasing more, i love em, dont punish me because we have idiots in this country
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do I care about guns? No I dont want them in my house nor would like my kids growing with them. Are strick gun laws going to stop crime or dumb fucks killing people? Nope. But maybe we need to go back to those laws that are and eye for an eye And start making example. Its sad that so many people in jail being care for with showers everyday meals and other shit. While we have elderly and kids miscare for. so I say if someone wants to kill people for fun. Hang that fucker

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:

None of any new laws will effect the number of weapons that already exist anyway.They will never make a law to confiscate existing legally owned weapons. End of story.

Live with it or move to Britain or Australia.

You notion of "no new law having an effect on existing guns"is incorrect.

California just passed legislation banning lead bullets and I suspect that the price of ammunition in this state will go up. That is one example of a new law having an effect on guns that are out on the street right now.
Along those lines, the government can pass a law right now that would tax the shit of ammunition. With the price of ammunition up dramatically, people would be less inclined to shoot because each shot would cost a lot.

Third, The government could launch an aggressive gun buy back program and this could result in street thugs hard up for cash to give up their guns.

Yeah, its driven up the price of ammunition and makes it harder to find.  Furthermore, some law enforcement agencies have had some difficulty sourcing ammunition as of late. Alot, if not most of the time, criminals use stolen firearms and are able to obtain ammunition (either by theft or having a proxy purchase it on their behalf). In this state, it is illegal for a dealer to sell to a prior convicted felon or for a prior convicted felon to possess ammunition or firearms. Yet, the police come across it all the time.

A lot of the gangs have guns which they stash at different houses at different times and have lower ranking members transfer them from place to place, depending on the amount of heat.

If a gangster is hard up for cash, they're not going to turn in the gun for a $100 walmart certificate. They're gonna rob a store or try to jack someone cultivating and selling marijuana (who likely has a medical prescription, but that's another issue altogether). Simple math: gun +$500 is better than $100 walmart certificate.

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or sell it for a street value for way more than $100 bucks or whatever.

Guns are great. It's a good sport and hobby, in the right hands.

There are shitheads right now with full auto AK47s with high cap mags, in California. What law stopped that from happening?

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Or sell it for a street value for way more than $100 bucks or whatever.

Guns are great. It's a good sport and hobby, in the right hands.

There are shitheads right now with full auto AK47s with high cap mags, in California. What law stopped that from happening?

my point exactly !

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
quote:
quote:

None of any new laws will effect the number of weapons that already exist anyway.They will never make a law to confiscate existing legally owned weapons. End of story.

California just passed legislation banning lead bullets and I suspect that the price of ammunition in this state will go up. That is one example of a new law having an effect on guns that are out on the street right now.
Along those lines, the government can pass a law right now that would tax the shit of ammunition. With the price of ammunition up dramatically, people would be less inclined to shoot because each shot would cost a lot.

Third, The government could launch an aggressive gun buy back program and this could result in street thugs hard up for cash to give up their guns.

Yeah, its driven up the price of ammunition and makes it harder to find.  Furthermore, some law enforcement agencies have had some difficulty sourcing ammunition as of late. Alot, if not most of the time, criminals use stolen firearms and are able to obtain ammunition (either by theft or having a proxy purchase it on their behalf). In this state, it is illegal for a dealer to sell to a prior convicted felon or for a prior convicted felon to possess ammunition or firearms. Yet, the police come across it all the time.

A lot of the gangs have guns which they stash at different houses at different times and have lower ranking members transfer them from place to place, depending on the amount of heat.

If a gangster is hard up for cash, they're not going to turn in the gun for a $100 walmart certificate. They're gonna rob a store or try to jack someone cultivating and selling marijuana (who likely has a medical prescription, but that's another issue altogether). Simple math: gun +$500 is better than $100 walmart certificate.

That law hasn't driven up the price of ammo or made it hard to find. The only reason ammo was hard to find is Obama, everyone was buying ammo because of him and now the prices have gone back down to normal. I can get a stripped lower for 100 bucks again if i want to build another AR

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You might want to get your facts straight. AB711 didn't ban lead ammo, it only bans it for hunting purposes. You can still buy all the toxic-condor-killing lead ammo you want in CA and shoot it any where it's legal to shoot so long as you're not in the act of hunting.

But WTF, let's not let reality get in the way of a good emotional rant right?

[ 2013-11-06, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sigh

[ 2013-11-06, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

75 chevy
¯
Member # 6717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 75 chevy  Ford pictures for 75 chevy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Simple-make a new weapon rendering guns obsolete. Done!

[ 2013-11-07, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: 75 chevy ]

Posts: 1917 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com