Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Here we go again, another shooting at the mall (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here we go again, another shooting at the mall
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another shooting in a public place were multiple shots where fired. This time, this shooting bull shit took place at a mall in New Jersey.

Mass shootings at schools, movie theaters, malls and just a few days ago, a shoot in a place i would have never imagined, a freaking air port terminal. It just does not matter, you are not safe anywhere. What's next, a shooting a library, church or supermarket? what do you expect when there are too many god damn guns floating around that are too easy to get.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/04/us/new-jersey-mall-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Worse still, we have gun nuts with a hard on to blow people away. Here we have a CA fords thread were a lunatic gun nut dreams of some one breaking into their home so they can blast them away with a fire arm.

gun nut with sweet dreams of blowing people away

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, just answer the legitimate questions asked to you here in your other thread and stop trolling. Grow up and learn to have a civilized debate. We're not in high school anymore.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes another shooting, another fucking idiot and another sad story, but what do you want us to do punish every responsible legal safe gun owner in this country? Go away idiot.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think cobraracer is somewhat correct....

we need more gun restricting laws to lower crimes such as these ie. making it harder to buy a gun. such as more steps, or more hierarchy to go through more papers to file more background checks to go through...but the problem is a societal one as well, alot of the guns used in crimes such as these are illegal, with that being said we need to have more police activities in all parts of the cities including inner city neighborhoods...banning guns is not the answer, making it harder to obtain one may work, that would weed out all the people who cannot pass background checks and special training on how to use one.... MY REAL OPINION I HONESTLY THINK WE SHOULD BAN GUNS AND FIGHT WITH SWORDS, THEN WE WILL SEE WHO REALLY IS WILLING TO RISK THEIR LIFE [Smile]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:

we need more gun restricting laws to lower crimes such as these ie. making it harder to buy a gun. such as more steps, or more hierarchy to go through more papers to file more background checks to go through...but the problem is a societal one as well, alot of the guns used in crimes such as these are illegal, with that being said we need to have more police activities in all parts of the cities including inner city neighborhoods...banning guns is not the answer, making it harder to obtain one may work, that would weed out all the people who cannot pass background checks and special training on how to use one.... MY REAL OPINION I HONESTLY THINK WE SHOULD BAN GUNS AND FIGHT WITH SWORDS, THEN WE WILL SEE WHO REALLY IS WILLING TO RISK THEIR LIFE [Smile]

1st off. We don't need any more gun control laws. They don't work! Notice all these shootings are in gun control states, in gun free zones? Depending on what city you are in, Gangs are responsible for 60-80% of gun murders & gun crimes. Do you think it would make much of a difference to them? Nope, they are already breaking the law. It is against the law to murder people. They didn't care. It was against the law to carry, and fire them in gun free zones. Did it stop them? Nope. Most shootings are either gang related, or mentally ill people. Both shouldn't have guns. Outlawing guns, magazine sizes, what ever, only hurts the people that follow the laws. Not the bad guys. What part of that don't you get? Drugs are illegal. How has that war on drugs working? How did prohibition work out? You think the criminals get their guns at gun shops? No they either steal them, or buy them for someone else that did. Here is a link to the cdc study. Showing all gun crime is going down. It is a NRA link, but it has all the links to the study and numbers. http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/11/cdc-data-refutes-new-anti-gun-studys-claims.aspx

[ 2013-11-05, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

1st off. We don't need any more gun control laws. They don't work! Notice all these shootings are in gun control states, in gun free zones? Depending on what city you are in, Gangs are responsible for 60-80% of gun murders & gun crimes. Do you think it would make much of a difference to them? Nope, they are already breaking the law. It is against the law to murder people. They didn't care. It was against the law to carry, and fire them in gun free zones. Did it stop them? Nope. Most shootings are either gang related, or mentally ill people. Both shouldn't have guns. Outlawing guns, magazine sizes, what ever, only hurts the people that follow the laws. Not the bad guys. What part of that don't you get? Drugs are illegal. How has that war on drugs working? How did prohibition work out? You think the criminals get their guns at gun shops? No they either steal them, or buy them for someone else that did. Here is a link to the cdc study. Showing all gun crime is going down. It is a NRA link, but it has all the links to the study and numbers. http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2013/11/cdc-data-refutes-new-anti-gun-studys-claims.aspx
I agree that's why I mentioned it's a societal problem more than it is a gun restricting problem. And I don't think we should have gun free zones. We need to eliminate those we need it harder for someone to get a gun not ban them like make the process more tedious....but it falls on the citizens and society at the end of the day not the gun... Guns is tough. It's damned if you do damned if you don't.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mods, ban this spamming douce bag,

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No. I can go to buy an illegal gun today then go on a mass shooting. What gun law would prevent that? NONE
I don't get what people don't understand that black market won't go away because the legal market gets more strict. Aren't drugs illegal? But yet you can buy any kind you'd like out on the streets.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's why I'm a supporter of long prison terms when it comes to illegal possession of a firearm. Give these POS gang bangers life in prison when caught with a stolen firearm. Make it so bad that criminals won't want to even use a gun in a crime because of the possible repercussions if they are caught.

Quit trying to ban my rifles & taking away my rights to legaly own guns, while at the same time criminals are let out of prisons early for " Over crowding & Good Behavior."

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Another shooting in a public place were multiple shots where fired. This time, this shooting bull shit took place at a mall in New Jersey.

Mass shootings at schools, movie theaters, malls and just a few days ago, a shoot in a place i would have never imagined, a freaking air port terminal. It just does not matter, you are not safe anywhere. What's next, a shooting a library, church or supermarket? what do you expect when there are too many god damn guns floating around that are too easy to get.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/04/us/new-jersey-mall-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Worse still, we have gun nuts with a hard on to blow people away. Here we have a CA fords thread were a lunatic gun nut dreams of some one breaking into their home so they can blast them away with a fire arm.

gun nut with sweet dreams of blowing people away

your a sissy. point blank.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hypothetically speaking:
They could make new laws making the purchase of a firearm almost impossible except for only the most sane people in the country (whatever sane means). They could make laws that only 100 weapons a year are available to those "sane" people. They could ban all future purchases of firearms completely. It would have ZERO effect on some nut shooting up a mall, church, school, whatever, for the next thousand years.

None of any new laws will effect the number of weapons that already exist anyway. They will never make a law to confiscate existing legally owned weapons. End of story.

Live with it or move to Britain or Australia.

[ 2013-11-05, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mods are just as bad as cocksmoker46. He makes a thread/post to ruffles feathers and everyone gets caught by the bait while that asshole just sits back and enjoys the show. Mods have no backbone. Either that or they're blind to what this asshole does. They are just as guilty as he is and need to get it over with and ban him. Carry on ..
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
Mods are just as bad as cocksmoker46. He makes a thread/post to ruffles feathers and everyone gets caught by the bait while that asshole just sits back and enjoys the show. Mods have no backbone. Either that or they're blind to what this asshole does. They are just as guilty as he is and need to get it over with and ban him. Carry on ..

I don't think any of these guys are even around anymore. (Moderated by: 88gt, WIKD 281, S281Cobra, 2000BlackGT)

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:

I don't think any of these guys are even around anymore. (Moderated by: 88gt, WIKD 281, S281Cobra, 2000BlackGT)
With a member # of 18, how are you not a mod!? lol

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You stupid fucks. Why do we need more fun control. The people who follow the laws are the ones who get punished when the gun laws get stricter. The criminals will always have a way to get guns illegally.

CA Fords lets ban this fucking guy already!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
That's why I'm a supporter of long prison terms when it comes to illegal possession of a firearm. Give these POS gang bangers life in prison when caught with a stolen firearm. Make it so bad that criminals won't want to even use a gun in a crime because of the possible repercussions if they are caught.

Quit trying to ban my rifles & taking away my rights to legaly own guns, while at the same time criminals are let out of prisons early for " Over crowding & Good Behavior."

It's better to not give them long in there because most likely when they get out they'll get another one then they get caught again now 2 guns are gone from one person N so fourth.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

quote:
quote:
quote:

With a member # of 18, how are you not a mod!? lol
Nobody ever asked. With a low number like that I should be made King, with the current state of this site. [Big Grin]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Even if we make gun laws stricter, what about all the millions of prior guns out already on the street? People will get their homes and cars will be broken into and guns will be stolen. There will be irresponsible gun owners who wont lock them up appropriately and someone will access them.

Mass shootings are a terrible thing. But unfortunately it wont stop. We just have to be as careful than ever before.

And it takes a good person with a gun to stop a bad person with a gun.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I'll vote for John91coupe, doesn't seem like anyone is managing the forum with the way this place is going.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

yea thats why i said guns is tough...you cant compare drugs to guns though because if drugs were legal everything would change...lol guns are already for the majority legal unlike drugs. but yea longer prison terms for having an illegal firearm is the best solution more cleanup on the street

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guns don't kill people stupid people kill people. [patriot]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

None of any new laws will effect the number of weapons that already exist anyway.They will never make a law to confiscate existing legally owned weapons. End of story.

You notion of "no new law having an effect on existing guns"is incorrect.

California just passed legislation banning lead bullets and I suspect that the price of ammunition in this state will go up. That is one example of a new law having an effect on guns that are out on the street right now.
Along those lines, the government can pass a law right now that would tax the shit of ammunition. With the price of ammunition up dramatically, people would be less inclined to shoot because each shot would cost a lot.

Third, The government could launch an aggressive gun buy back program and this could result in street thugs hard up for cash to give up their guns.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go fuck yourself Cobraracer. Go ahead and continue to believe your goverent will protect you from evil. Let me know how that works out for you when we have a natural disaster aka earthquake & nobody's comming to help you. Do us all a favor & take a long ride off a short pier.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:

None of any new laws will effect the number of weapons that already exist anyway.They will never make a law to confiscate existing legally owned weapons. End of story.

You notion of "no new law having an effect on existing guns"is incorrect.

California just passed legislation banning lead bullets and I suspect that the price of ammunition in this state will go up. That is one example of a new law having an effect on guns that are out on the street right now.
Along those lines, the government can pass a law right now that would tax the shit of ammunition. With the price of ammunition up dramatically, people would be less inclined to shoot because each shot would cost a lot.

Third, The government could launch an aggressive gun buy back program and this could result in street thugs hard up for cash to give up their guns.

1st off. I told you we could get the 374 vetoed.. 2nd. You don't really know what that law banning lead ammo states do you? You can still use lead ammo, if your area deems that no other ammo is available, or the ammo is deem armor piercing. None of these ammo laws would stop the bad guys form anything. They don't go target shoot, they don't practice. And people would just start smelting their own ammo. The reason more people don't do it now is, it's to easy to go buy some. Cops can't keep criminals from making guns & ammo in prisons. What makes you think they can on the streets? O that is right. You don't think, you just talk out your ass..

[ 2013-11-05, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com