Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Every Ford should wear this... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Every Ford should wear this...
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobraracer46

Would you so kindly do us all a favor and leave this site for good. I'll even help you out. http://priuschat.com/threads/group-buy-for-sf-bay-area.98185/
I'm sure there are tons of people on that site that you would agree with on your political stance, along with your love for all things lame.
Just think of all the great friends you could make. Think of those Prius/Hybrid/Subaru meets you can set up. You might even meet that left wing, Subaru outback driving, whale saving, fur hating, abortion having girlfriend you've been looking for....... Unless you're looking for that left thinking, passive aggressive man to cuddle up next to at night.
Whatever floats your boat. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, " We just want you to finally be happy Janet. "

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
But I would like to know more about the Volt, an ex-Prius owner that I know, hated his Prius and ended up with a Volt, he is claiming that he has done 1000 miles so far and only used 4 gallons of gas and $1.5 per day of electric charge, if this is true that would be cool to have.

Same concept as the Cmax and Fusion energi. I have a customer that has gone 1900 miles on her new CMax energi and has used less than half of her first tank.

And before anyone points out that Consumer Reports left CMax as the last car on their list, please research and remember that they also named the Camaro the number one pony car in America a year before it stopped production. Thank you, come again.

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
The VW TDI is inferior to a Prius since VW's in general have poor quality and reliability. Its very common for VW's to start falling apart as soon as the warranty runs out. A Toyota on the other hand will only need fluids and filters after the warranty runs out while a VW is busy setting check engine lights and breaking parts. VW reliability has always been in the toilet. Crappy cars.

How convenient that they run out of warranty THEN the car acts up. That's either a genius auto maker or an idiots assumption.
Toyota had its midlife crisis, they hit their wall. That's why they now offer free maintenance plans and 0% interest on most models: they have to have incentive to buy their cars because they aren't reliable anymore.
Honda is a good example of "always been reliable". There are good cars out there that aren't American made (blasphemy I know) unfortunately the Prius isn't one of them. Horrible for the environment, behind in battery technology and ugly as fuck.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com