Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shit is going down in Roseville (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shit is going down in Roseville
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I come back here and there is a race debate about which race uses food stamps?

Really grasping at straws there. Where is the percentage chart of the race most likely to rob and/ or shoot you?

[ 2013-10-27, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KRON 4 News
Options for this story
One person was killed and as many as seven others injured in a mass shooting in Vallejo late Saturday night. According to a preliminary investigation, a group of young adults from South San Francisco were in four cars heading to Vallejo for a party. At about 11 p.m., one of the vehicles hit a curb and got a flat tire near the 200 block of Princeton Avenue. As all four cars pulled over and several individuals were changing the tire, a white SUV with tinted windows drove by and opened fire on the group. There appeared to be one gunman inside the vehicle. Police and paramedics responded to reports of a shooting and found five people suffering gunshot wounds. Three other victims from the same incident arrived at area hospitals on their own. A 19-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released. No motive for the shooting had been determined as of this morning.

That post was not actually about the Race! It was about seeing some Fact chart then trying to generalize a whole race. This store I Just seen on Kron4 this morning, So should we say Everyone living in Vallejo is a Shooter?? Robb smashes on Oakland every day like their are no good people that live their was My whole point. You hear about some crazy stuff their but don't put the whole city down & Generalize everyone was my main point. Anyone can Get shot & Anyone can shoot someone! Race, City, Town, ETC..... It doesn't matter. People get killed in almost every City around. You guys really have Issues!! Now I see what King Roy was talking about with you guys LMAO!!!! Internet tough guys!!! But Dumb as a Piece of wood. LMAO

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well this topic took an interesting turn. Getting back to the OP, I really hope everyone makes a speedy recovery. Not surprised that the suspects family came forward and said he was a great guy, it's pretty much the norm anyways.

-
I'm gonna go ahead and take a step back and let you guys bicker about race now.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
That post was not actually about the Race! It was about seeing some Fact chart then trying to generalize a whole race. This store I Just seen on Kron4 this morning, So should we say Everyone living in Vallejo is a Shooter?? Robb smashes on Oakland every day like their are no good people that live their was My whole point. You hear about some crazy stuff their but don't put the whole city down & Generalize everyone was my main point. Anyone can Get shot & Anyone can shoot someone! Race, City, Town, ETC..... It doesn't matter. People get killed in almost every City around. You guys really have Issues!! Now I see what King Roy was talking about with you guys LMAO!!!! Internet tough guys!!! But Dumb as a Piece of wood. LMAO

LMAO the way you spell you have no right to call anyone dumb. Please do us a favor, log out and don't come back [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
KRON 4 News
Options for this story
One person was killed and as many as seven others injured in a mass shooting in Vallejo late Saturday night. According to a preliminary investigation, a group of young adults from South San Francisco were in four cars heading to Vallejo for a party. At about 11 p.m., one of the vehicles hit a curb and got a flat tire near the 200 block of Princeton Avenue. As all four cars pulled over and several individuals were changing the tire, a white SUV with tinted windows drove by and opened fire on the group. There appeared to be one gunman inside the vehicle. Police and paramedics responded to reports of a shooting and found five people suffering gunshot wounds. Three other victims from the same incident arrived at area hospitals on their own. A 19-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name has not been released. No motive for the shooting had been determined as of this morning.

It makes me an internet tough guy for generalizing a crime ridden shithole? There might be some good people in Oakland but those good people are far outnumbered by the scum. It should be the opposite.

If anyone is an internet tough guy, but dumb as wood, its you. You had to come all the way from left field posting a chart about which race uses food stamps to prove what exactly? To put down the white race because people think Oakland is a shithole? You assume its only white people saying that? Sounds like you're completely contradicting yourself and in turn, you're doing a whole lot of generalizing yourself.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Ok then let's all generalize!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

i thought Hispanics/immigrants got so much help from the state/gov....
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com