Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Shit is going down in Roseville (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shit is going down in Roseville
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not to start another cafords gun debate, but how's that gun control working-out for you if this guy is a parolee?
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
Was on-scene... We had been looking for the suspect for several days when he was last confronted and ran from officers. The suspect was a gang member and a parolee-at-large.

Suspect was spotted near his family residence and officers again attempted to contact him. Shots were exchanged between the suspect and officers. The suspect shot an ICE agent assisting a specialized unit attempting to locate the suspect.

Officers had the suspect located to an area and tactical teams were going yard to yeard attempting to apprehend the suspect. At that time, a house within the perimeter was seen to have a kicked in door. As swat operators were appaoching the resident he was believes to be in, multiple shots we're fired and exchanged.

During the exchanges in gun fire, one RPD Swat operator was hit in the face and is in critical condition. A second swat operator was hit in the shoulder and a third swat operator was struck by shrapnel in the face.

Prey for speedy recoveries for all involved.

After long standoff, the suspect surrendered.

It was a very long an intense day. All of the outside agencies and resources was inspiring to see. There teams from the FBI, US Marshall's, Home Land Security, Sac Co, Sac PD, Placer, Rocklin, Auburn CHPD, Folsom, Elk Grove, CHP and probable more I am missing.

Glad to see all the officers are going to pull through instead of it turning into a tradegy. Its one thing to see it on the news in another state but with guys who are in my community, That's a little too close to home.

[ 2013-10-26, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
I like how the fambly had the nerve to go on tv and say he was a good guy an he didn't do nuffing. So how did 4 cops get shot again???? How did he get on parole? Why does he have a gun after getting out of jail recently? Fuck this guy his family and put him in the hole for the rest of his life, good riddance.

I seen that, I know family members are suppose to stick up for their relatives but come on, By the time they got interviewed, 4 officers had been hit. Alittle too late to be pulling out the "he is a great father and a great guy" card.

Hopefully they ship off him and his kids to East Oakland if that is what is considered a good father.

[ 2013-10-26, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
I like how the fambly had the nerve to go on tv and say he was a good guy an he didn't do nuffing. So how did 4 cops get shot again???? How did he get on parole? Why does he have a gun after getting out of jail recently? Fuck this guy his family and put him in the hole for the rest of his life, good riddance.

I seen that, I know family members are suppose to stick up for their relatives but come on, By the time they got interviewed, 4 officers had been hit. Alittle too late to be pulling out the "he is a great father and a great guy" card.

Hopefully they ship off him and his kids to East Oakland if that is what is considered a good father.

So Robb Your saying everyone in East Oakland acts like this & Is a Bad father if they reside in East Oakland??

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

because Sacramento is paradise on earth, lol.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
quote:

So Robb Your saying everyone in East Oakland acts like this & Is a Bad father if they reside in East Oakland??
I think he's saying what a lot of us feel. This is a little more normal and acceptable in Oakland. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, you nailed it!

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wrong on so many levels!!! That kind of stupid shit isn't acceptable anywhere!! You can not generalize an Area/Color/Race/Gender/Hood on some dumb shit! Every place has good people & Dumb ones. Feel how you feel but that isn't a Real True assumption.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Wrong on so many levels!!! That kind of stupid shit isn't acceptable anywhere!! You can not generalize an Area/Color/Race/Gender/Hood on some dumb shit! Every place has good people & Dumb ones. Feel how you feel but that isn't a Real True assumption.

Well you can generalize on crime rate smart ass! [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's ignorant

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL his mom was like, "its not his fault!"
Mom is straight up crack head.
I heard the number of cops injured from bullets is at 6 now, 5 roseville pd and 1 ICE

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Well you can generalize on crime rate smart ass! [patriot]
+1
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

-

Ok then let's all generalize!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
 -

First of all, don't know what this has to do with anything. But since you have that image up. Let's talk about it. African Americans make up close to the same percentage of food stamp claims. Yet, they are VASTLY outnumbered by whites.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

You decided to make this about race. Big surprise. Even tho whites make up 14% more of the claim or whatever it was, they make up more than 80% of the population moron. Wouldn't expect you to know what things like "correlation" are.

[ 2013-10-26, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

[ 2013-10-26, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Arch ]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Another thread turned into a race debate??? Mind Fucking Blown...

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

I posted it too make my point!! One of you brain dead supremacy guys said generalize!!! So Just because a fact comes out on a race or an Area doesn't mean you can just throw everyone in the Bull s**t. Every man is themselves! Stop trying to say all of Oakland is shot to hell!! Oakland Hills are a very nice place to live!! & They have good people that still live in the more crime out areas. When someone does dumb stuff in Oakland, By all means Roast them & Talk hella s**t on the Computer about them as we know you will do. But Stop just saying that's Oakland all of them should just die.. You guys probably are too scared to actually visit Oakland & See it's not all bad. You go off your little news articles & what not to make opinions about people you don't even know. That's my whole point to this. 70% that come to Oakland to do side shows don't even live in Oakland. It's just sad Police can't do anything to stop it, So they come to Oakland because they feel they can get away with it much easier! OAKLAND isn't all bad!!!!!!!!!! This wasn't about race it was about generalizing people.

[ 2013-10-26, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

What point did you make? That even though blacks are heavily out numbered they make up nearly the same amount of claims for food stamps? [Confused]

Nobody mentioned race here. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

I guess you're right, looks like a very safe city to live in.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/oakland/crime/

If you like living in a war zone that is. Let me guess, the people who committed those murders, rapes, robberies, and violent crimes aren't residents of Oakland?

[ 2013-10-26, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

If you both get your head out your Butt & See what I'm saying. You skip over my point to make dumb comments to make you seem like your saying something. You Read it & If you don't understand it well that's on you. Best wishes & I hope you get that hate out your heart lol. Being an Internet Supremacist makes you real tuff & Smart lol. God Bless & I hope you have a Good night. [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

swedensky
¯
Member # 12185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for swedensky  Ford pictures for swedensky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(I hate that I'm responding and I'm not picking sides but...)

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what percentage of each race use food stamps. It matters which people (of any race) abuse the food stamps and welfare privileges given.

--------------------
I work at Ford!! > Best deals on ALL cars!
click here

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ok, actual facts = dumb comments, got it. Nothing I have posted has had ANYTHING to do with race. You were the one who started in on the whole race thing, maybe you are the one that needs his head removed from his ass?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

I don't know why this matters or even is brought up, we're talking about a scumbag running around shooting cops. 10% of the population is black but yet they are 22% of welfare recipients, how do you respond to that if you want to bring up this particular statistic.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
If you both get your head out your Butt & See what I'm saying. You skip over my point to make dumb comments to make you seem like your saying something. You Read it & If you don't understand it well that's on you. Best wishes & I hope you get that hate out your heart lol. Being an Internet Supremacist makes you real tuff & Smart lol. God Bless & I hope you have a Good night. [patriot]

Again. You brought up race. Pretty ignorant to be calling anyone a supremacist.

Not to mention, you are arguing with the most irrelevant of statements. Like said above, this has what to do with whites, African Americans, Hispanics percentages on food stamps?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com