Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Trying to reach Dan Turbo 50! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Trying to reach Dan Turbo 50!
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
I Just talked to dan "turbo50"... He is going to be posting soon so lets not get carried away just yet

-

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I Just talked to dan "turbo50"... He is going to be posting soon so lets not get carried away just yet

That's shady I've called him and he hasn't gotten back to me at all. I gave him 1300 for a fuel system I don't have and also paid him for a brand new clutch which I don't have. And on top of that he destroyed my car to the point where putting the motor (he built) and the trans is going to be the biggest puzzle. The least he can do is at least call or text me and not you.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

That's shady I've called him and he hasn't gotten back to me at all. I gave him 1300 for a fuel system I don't have and also paid him for a brand new clutch which I don't have. And on top of that he destroyed my car to the point where putting the motor (he built) and the trans is going to be the biggest puzzle. The least he can do is at least call or text me and not you.
Your a fool if you think dan has talk to anyone on this board thats
thats not part of his scam.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I said once he gets his tax return it's cash out time, I don't think he got the rapid refund so that's probably the delay in making things right.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Like I said once he gets his tax return it's cash out time, I don't think he got the rapid refund so that's probably the delay in making things right.

That is funny as hell!! Shitty situation though, what a pile of steamy shit this guy is.....disgusting!!
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This is a joke! What about the people he screwed over the last few years, or even the girl from 10 years ago??? is he still waiting for those refunds as well???

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:

This is a joke! What about the people he screwed over the last few years, or even the girl from 10 years ago??? is he still waiting for those refunds as well???
Quote from lxjames "And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble"

Dan's gonna cash everyone out because he makes boohoo amounts of money, have a little faith and patience

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Quote from lxjames "And yes dan makes fucking boohoo amounts of money hopefully he comes out of nowhere and cashes every one out for the trouble"

Dan's gonna cash everyone out because he makes boohoo amounts of money, have a little faith and patience

bwhahahahhahahahaha!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
quote:
quote:

bwhahahahhahahahaha!
LoL

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:

I say post these on ALL other FORD forums.

The guy didn't care from the start, I knew this by his lack of responses to text messages.

He simply does not CARE.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's playing hide and seek with yall

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

I think Dan only gets paid bi-annually, therefore July 1st is probably cash out time, because he makes boohoo amounts of money, if he had my parts I wouldn't even trip. You can't make boohoo money and have time to respond to Tom Foolery.
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep Calm and Dan will Pay you back!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol boohoo amounts of money! That sounds like a lot!

Well for those of us that have been here for a long time know that this is not the first time dan has done this. This is to the extreme. I'm glad Alice came and chimed in but she was not the only one that got screwed back in the day. To many people decided to trust a person to do builds out of his garage, paid upfront and left all their parts. He seen the opportunity and bounced. Sorry that this lesson was so hard to learn for some of the people here. Take your stuff to a shop or have the machine shop do it

[ 2014-04-10, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know we have several officers on this forum, Officers where are you? Chime in, can these people file criminal charges? report their property stolen??
To me Dan was a Scam artist and Scammed people out of their money and parts.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
give him a break.....he's got cafords OG status.....he gets a pass [Wink]
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL i would just ignore texas cuz hes all pulling your chain. no sense in having faith that danny boy will get back to ya'll...he has failed everyone. if he had planned on making it right it wouldve happened a long time ago considering that he has lurked the board, read your concerns and has stayed silent throughout. let the thread die and take action outside of this forum...bitching and moaning, having false hopes of him coming back are all a pipe dream. hopefully the victims will sue his ass and karma somehow gets back to him.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

351w
¯
Member # 11875

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
LOL i would just ignore texas cuz hes all pulling your chain. no sense in having faith that danny boy will get back to ya'll...he has failed everyone. if he had planned on making it right it wouldve happened a long time ago considering that he has lurked the board, read your concerns and has stayed silent throughout. let the thread die and take action outside of this forum...bitching and moaning, having false hopes of him coming back are all a pipe dream. hopefully the victims will sue his ass and karma somehow gets back to him.

Dan's Ballin so hard that his front yard and backyard are nothing but pavers, he will make it right
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God bless Texas, never stole from nobody at least. Hater of the year but not as much a hater that would steal your shit.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

Dan's Ballin so hard that his front yard and backyard are nothing but pavers, he will make it right
Yup he traded all the parts that he intended on returning to members for pavers... Even his burial plot, head stone and coffin base are pavers... Ballin real hard
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone heard anything about everything? : [Confused]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Glenn671
Member # 964

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn671  Ford pictures for Glenn671    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!!! I've been away for so long, and to see this about Dan... CRAZINESS!!! Are there any updates what so ever? I hope you all egt you parts or money back.
Posts: 9 | From: Oahu, Hawaii | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn671:
Wow!!! I've been away for so long, and to see this about Dan... CRAZINESS!!! Are there any updates what so ever? I hope you all egt you parts or money back.

No updates no nothing seems like they got his address but so far nothing or no one has heard a thing, who knows what is going on... probably spent all that money on meth already [Frown]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com