Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Trying to reach Dan Turbo 50! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Trying to reach Dan Turbo 50!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
lol, this is not about money or dan robbing people (he does not do that at all) this thread took a left turn. i reached him he is busy right now, thats all. . all is good in the hood...

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still no car or did Dan make it right for you?

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
according to replies on this thread, everythings fine.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I picked up my car and some of my parts last week however a fuel system i paid dan for was not there so im waiting for dan to contact me regarding a fuel system or 1300$ to refund me. i have not heard from him. the blower i bought is also missing some pieces. if i do not hear from him i could pursue him, however for my peace of mind i will chalk it up and deal with a shop, which i currently am thanks to cornoil

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I picked up my car and some of my parts last week however a fuel system i paid dan for was not there so im waiting for dan to contact me regarding a fuel system or 1300$ to refund me. i have not heard from him. the blower i bought is also missing some pieces. if i do not hear from him i could pursue him, however for my peace of mind i will chalk it up and deal with a shop, which i currently am thanks to cornoil

last week picked up from where? People have been trying to get in contact since the 13th of this month and even before that.

[ 2014-03-30, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Saleen 00-0768 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats fucked up, seems like while people been just sittin and waiting for him others know exactly where he is at??
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

It's possible that "moving to Florida" could be a cover for somewhere much closer.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what EXACT address did most people drop their parts off to?
Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-0768:
quote:

last week picked up from where? People have been trying to get in contact since the 13th of this month and even before that.
his parents house, my car was the only one there when i went. while i was there i let his dad know and his dad told me that dan had reached out to everyone to grab there stuff beforehand but no one came through. dan had all my stuff for 2 years plus and he always said he would deliver, he finally did but not all the way. im out on 1300 and i need about 5 times that amount to put the car together because the whole thing is in pieces...and he is moved to florida forusre his parents confirmed it and i helped him get a ride to the airport. i didnt think he would leave me hanging after helping him out the way i did...before he left he told me everyone including myself is taken care of which is why i never worried about grabbing my stuff while he was here he said he needed time. once he left and this thread popped off i got worried went out on a limb and just so happened to get lucky and find most of my stuff where he said it would be.

[ 2014-03-30, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:

i never dropped off parts at his house he always came and picked them up, which is why i felt he was really willing to help he went out of his way everytime. foxbody remember i contacted you about all the rear end parts for my build i wanted from you. those are items dan would tell me to contact you for, so i always felt he was doing what was best

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

now im sol,i have all these parts and literally a dam puzzle of a car. i need like 6 grand to put it together when i initially gave dan 7 for the motor blower fuel system etc..

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is the parents house and the parents number

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thats not info u want to share with the rest of this board?? Like hey guys I know where he is cause im going to meet with him now, im also gonna help him flee from paying or giving everyone else there parts and im not going to tell anyone any of this but sit back and watch them wonder if they will get there shit back, wonder if he is here or in florida.. u coulda told everyone u were meeting with him or just met with him... fuck that he says everyone was taken care of its plastered all over this site that he fucked everyone over.. his word aint shit.
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys need to contact his parents and hope they give you an address of is where abouts in Florida!

Holy shit, this fool is a shady motherf*cker. Seems like more people and popping up with missing money and parts while this scumbag is already in Florida living off their money

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Contact his parents.. what a sorry fuck,people have to go and contact a grown ass mans parents like he is a child to get there shit back, how embarrassing!!
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Damn thats not info u want to share with the rest of this board?? Like hey guys I know where he is cause im going to meet with him now, im also gonna help him flee from paying or giving everyone else there parts and im not going to tell anyone any of this but sit back and watch them wonder if they will get there shit back, wonder if he is here or in florida.. u coulda told everyone u were meeting with him or just met with him... fuck that he says everyone was taken care of its plastered all over this site that he fucked everyone over.. his word aint shit.

First off he bounced before any of this popped off. He left in the beginning of march closer to the end if feb. I did not have any of my parts and neither did anyone else and there was no question that he wasn't coming back for he told me "I have your stuff and all these other ppl so I'm gonna be back and forth" apparently he lied... The address is the one in scenic valley Nate posted it up the other day that's his parents address. Secondly I don't know who you are nor do I need to explain my self to you. I'm out 6 grand and the last thing I need is somebody In the background saying I helped this person get away. I haven't been active on the site due to my own personal reasons but now that I am, I am working with some other ppl on the site to get out stuff back or build a case of some sort.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Seriously I just reread what you wrote to me. Go fuck yourself you dumbass..

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

And mind you again when I met with him he didn't give me anything I went and grabbed my stuff last week.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Not to play the pity Olympics here but I don't think anyone in the board is out 6 grand except me. So if I knew something was gonna happen I would've done something. You jackass

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i never dropped off parts at his house he always came and picked them up, which is why i felt he was really willing to help he went out of his way everytime. foxbody remember i contacted you about all the rear end parts for my build i wanted from you. those are items dan would tell me to contact you for, so i always felt he was doing what was best
This should have been a clue, you always want to see the place your car will be worked on. He might have been mething when he got your money and parts, i would bet the house on it. Sucks you got taken...

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Im a dumbass but you are out 6k and let your shit sit at someones house for 2yrs haha u sir are the only dumbass on here, as u said no one but u is out that much which makes u truly the biggest dumb ass, then u had to re read my post multiple times yup u sir are fucking dumb as a brick, the way u wrote it was u picked up your shit last week, people been looking for him for longer then that so no u dont have to explain shit to me but if I was going to get my shit I would try and help eberyone else out too, thats the difference between me and u.. keep callin names bro all good, glad u got some your shit back but I personally woulda still tried to help as u say u are now doing.
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:

This should have been a clue, you always want to see the place your car will be worked on. He might have been mething when he got your money and parts, i would bet the house on it. Sucks you got taken...
the tough part was the i live in ssf and my car was out in the country, i trusted him for that and many times i would want my car but the disappearing game would start going on. he always had an excuse

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Im a dumbass but you are out 6k and let your shit sit at someones house for 2yrs haha u sir are the only dumbass on here, as u said no one but u is out that much which makes u truly the biggest dumb ass, then u had to re read my post multiple times yup u sir are fucking dumb as a brick, the way u wrote it was u picked up your shit last week, people been looking for him for longer then that so no u dont have to explain shit to me but if I was going to get my shit I would try and help eberyone else out too, thats the difference between me and u.. keep callin names bro all good, glad u got some your shit back but I personally woulda still tried to help as u say u are now doing.

haha because im not helping ppl on the board you dont think im texting most of them now? i am helpling them ive been helping them just as much as ive been helping myself.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

No bro I clearly read that u are helping them, if I came off like I was attacking u in my first post I apologize, but if it was anyone else I woulda been asking the same shit, this board used to be about helping eachother out and now it seems like a lot of people are in it for themselves and thats why I asked why u wouldnt tell anyone, but after u went on your name calling rant u said u are helping people and even though my shit didnt get jacked I can apreicate that and I said in my post that I see you are helping them.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-0768:
It's possible that "moving to Florida" could be a cover for somewhere much closer.

That is very possible. Also the possibility that someone else has access to his storage units and will try to unload everything before any warrants or something like that.

I think his parents should know everything about this and what a dirt bag he is.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com