Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit. Now get your shit back! Honestly if they stole my car they'd get shot I don't care kuz I know I didn't work countless hours at work invested so much time N money on my car for someone to just come N take it for free. Hell no fuck that they'd get a good visit they'd never forget. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Good shit. Now get your shit back! Honestly if they stole my car they'd get shot I don't care kuz I know I didn't work countless hours at work invested so much time N money on my car for someone to just come N take it for free. Hell no fuck that they'd get a good visit they'd never forget. [patriot]

I have kids brotha and these punks ain't worth it to me family first. Karma is a bitch, you know one thing it must suck when you can't see your own dick taking a piss. [dance]

It sucks you live in a shit hole of illegals that can't work for shit because they don't have socials. Every motherfucker from EPA has bought stolen shit from these individuals and continue to fund there illegal activities therefore you are the cause as well.

[ 2013-08-16, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phatboy5.0:
Like I had told the other guy we didn't have shit to do with his car getting stolen I have no need for that.I work for what I have always have im not going to argue that epa is small.and that is full of low lifes just like in any other city what im not gonna let any body do is put me in that category im not a low life or a thief I have kids to raise and teach them like my parent's did me witch was work for what you need or want, 0089gt fuck you, and the bitch road on you dont know me or what im about to open your trap like that about me and for the rest of yall mothafukas that got something to say about me and dont know me fuck yall to

You dont have anymore words of wisdom????? Kinda quite now since shit catching up. Streets is watching nigga! [Big Grin] [dance] [dance] [dance]

[ 2013-08-16, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From what i hear its Crazy how a car comes up missing ... Posting STOPS ...7th st visits STOP ...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Phatboy is a an idiot. He prolly responds to those Nigerian emails

Glad everything is coming to light venomous if you need anyone to do some grunt work holla man

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At first I was trying to be polite and respectful
Butt all yall key board gangsters want to talk about shooting people taking bats to people's knees first lets start with neight you are not going to shoot anybody with yo scronny scary ass bitch made nigga with yo piece of shit hatch that you bought from pecs you aint about shit.
2tone you faget ass shit talking turd you dont even fucking know me talking about he dont come to.seventh street ive never even been there thats how turned around and ignorant you are, you talking about you wanna take a ride it sounds nice when you type it but yet yo boy got my address and i haven't yet seen yall you bitch made nigga put the key board down and come see me.
0089gt yo mama is.the stupid idiot for having an ignorant son you just fallin in with the rest of theese fagots your not that from from epa what you need that other nigga for come take the ride yourself put the key board down and come thru you fucking bitch and come find out why epa was the MURDER CAPITOL.
Blownfr500 I have plenty of words of wisdome here go some for you the streets are talking bitch iam from the streets and if I stayed quiet its not becouse I didn't have nothing to say I was just sitting back laughing at all you ignorant stupid sons of bitches words of wisdom for you keep my name and east palo alto out you mouth before something gets put in it.
Venomous pony 5.0 since you want to continue to put a blame on someone that has all ready clearly told that they have nothing to do with it you dont even know me or seen me in your piece of shit life,you turbin wearing camel jockey terrorist you want to talk about illegals take yo ass back to Pakistan and go buy yourself a fucking camel I told to stop harassing me but you didn't I guess this response you we're looking for and for the rest of y'all internet gangstas quit cock riding this camel's dick and come to.the ghetto and see me.
And for everybody that is from epa menlo and redwood that are letting these camel jockeys disrespect y'all hoods and say that y'all live in cardboard boxes it says alot about you so grow some ball's bitches.
EAST PALO ALTO on mine
And fuck each and every one that I might of left out dont worry as soon as y'all get that dick out y'all mouth come see me

[ 2013-08-17, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Phatboy5.0 ]

--------------------
Phatboy

Posts: 224 | From: Menlo park | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ the true colors come flying out. I don't speak gibberish so obviously I didn't read that.

[ 2013-08-17, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And here come the bitch made niggas I left out butt it's cool they'll start adding them selfs

[ 2013-08-17, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Phatboy5.0 ]

--------------------
Phatboy

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And here come the bitch made niggas I left out butt it's cool they'll start adding them selfs

Whatever that means. I dont understand high school drop out lingo.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitch%20made%20nigga

Oh i see, I was made by a female. Thanks for the extravagant news.

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Butt all yall key board gangsters want to talk about shooting people taking bats to people's knees first lets start with neight you are not going to shoot anybody with yo scronny scary ass bitch made nigga with yo piece of shit hatch that you bought from pecs you aint about shit.
2tone you faget ass shit talking turd you dont even fucking know me talking about he dont come to.seventh street ive never even been there thats how turned around and ignorant you are, you talking about you wanna take a ride it sounds nice when you type it but yet yo boy got my address and i haven't yet seen yall you bitch made nigga put the key board down and come see me.
0089gt yo mama is.the stupid idiot for having an ignorant son you just fallin in with the rest of theese fagots your not that from from epa what you need that other nigga for come take the ride yourself put the key board down and come thru you fucking bitch and come find out why epa was the MURDER CAPITOL.
Blownfr500 I have plenty of words of wisdome here go some for you the streets are talking bitch iam from the streets and if I stayed quiet its not becouse I didn't have nothing to say I was just sitting back laughing at all you ignorant stupid sons of bitches words of wisdom for you keep my name and east palo alto out you mouth before something gets put in it.
Venomous pony 5.0 since you want to continue to put a blame on someone that has all ready clearly told that they have nothing to do with it you dont even know me or seen me in your piece of shit life,you turbin wearing camel jockey terrorist you want to talk about illegals take yo ass back to Pakistan and go buy yourself a fucking camel I told to stop harassing me but you didn't I guess this response you we're looking for and for the rest of y'all internet gangstas quit cock riding this camel's dick and come to.the ghetto and see me.
And for everybody that is from epa menlo and redwood that are letting these camel jockeys disrespect y'all hoods and say that y'all live in cardboard boxes it says alot about you so grow some ball's bitches.
EAST PALO ALTO on mine
And fuck each and every one that I might of left out dont worry as soon as y'all get that dick out y'all mouth come see me

Oh yup he's innocent. And he spelled ignorant correct!!! BAHAHAHA . [Big Grin]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
EAST PALO ALTO on mine

Oh yup he's innocent. And he spelled ignorant correct!!! BAHAHAHA . [Big Grin]
Screams innocent to me aswell.

[ 2013-08-17, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
EAST PALO ALTO on mine

-
Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

And you are both screaming out bitches to me 96 terminator

--------------------
Phatboy

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And all along I thought we got rid of all of the ghetto on here.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
And all along I thought we got rid of all of the ghetto on here.

This is why this forum is pretty much dead. Nothing but ghetto lowlife scum lurking around on here. All the normal level headed guys have all disappeared.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I like how no one was talkin about you but you quick to jump on shit.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm pretty sure he took it that way since the whole thing started with the fingers pointing at him

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
I'm pretty sure he took it that way since the whole thing started with the fingers pointing at him

Obviously I ain't said shit about who took what. I clearly said get your shit back kuz if it was me N I knew who stole it I would probably go shoot them or pay them a visit, obviously not alone.

But this my last reply on this thread. Have a good day CAFords I got shit to do.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
EAST PALO ALTO on mine

You wanna play this game????....HIT ME BOY lets see what life you're really about??? I got 8 ppl ready now to run through your house. 14152340325. We will come to you RIGHT NOW CALL ME AND TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AT

[ 2013-08-17, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ 2013-08-17, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: WILDMAN97 ]

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Venomous is my brother you steal from him you steal from me you insult him you insulting me phatboy, where you at man I'm waitin on you, call all your homies because you're gonna need em...hit me sucka 4152340325

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-08-17, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Wht86drop ]

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Brother or not he should of got his facts straight befor talking shit and I don't have to call nobody he's got my info he knows where I'm at

--------------------
Phatboy

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Brother or not he should of got his facts straight befor talking shit and I don't have to call nobody he's got my info he knows where I'm at

You aren't barkin no more?? You female send me your # ill call you and come look for you then

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
neight you are not going to shoot anybody with yo scronny scary ass bitch made nigga with yo piece of shit hatch that you bought from pecs you aint about shit.

[Eek!]
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com