Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If i remember correctly EpA is a small city , no way in fuckin hell everybody with stangs dont know eachother , or whats going on ,surrounded by menlo another small city and redwood city a neighboring city. We can play dumb all we want soon we will find out where it ends up

[ 2013-08-04, 09:52 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Preach [worship]

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe try going to thesan Mateo bridge and dumbarton bridge and see of you can look at the cameras nd see if it crossed over

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
If i remember correctly EpA is a small city , no way in fuckin hell everybody with stangs dont know eachother , or whats going on ,surrounded by menlo another small city and redwood city a neighboring city. We can play dumb all we want soon we will find out where it ends up

EXACTLY.....Close knit group in EPA. Someone knows that someone even if their not, they know that someone. Hell I wouldnt be shocked if someone on this board was playing along but really just a damn thief or knew..Hope you get it back, sorry to hear this...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

it was stolen in fremont...look phatboy if you stole or have an "idea: of who did just, come clean man..not for the owner of the car but for yourself. theives dont ever thrive, ever...and if you did steal (cuz its kinda obvious) or know the whereabouts (because you might) and dont do anything about it. youre probably going to get your life screwed up so bad you are gonna wish you never did wrong towards anyone

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Mo sorry to hear about the car man. That shit sucks! I hope you find it in one piece. I'll keep my eyes open.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Damn Mo sorry to hear about the car man. That shit sucks! I hope you find it in one piece. I'll keep my eyes open.

Shitty feeling bro I had my Honda stolen a few months back and really wasn't upset like my mustang..

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like I had told the other guy we didn't have shit to do with his car getting stolen I have no need for that.I work for what I have always have im not going to argue that epa is small.and that is full of low lifes just like in any other city what im not gonna let any body do is put me in that category im not a low life or a thief I have kids to raise and teach them like my parent's did me witch was work for what you need or want, 0089gt fuck you, and the bitch road on you dont know me or what im about to open your trap like that about me and for the rest of yall mothafukas that got something to say about me and dont know me fuck yall to

--------------------
Phatboy

Posts: 224 | From: Menlo park | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
AP16
¯
Member # 12890

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AP16  Ford pictures for AP16    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sucks to hear man. Hope you find her in one piece. Hope all these thieves have a slow & painful death.
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Its kinda odd that someone can park a car in area for 3 yrs and not have any incident what so ever, one transaction for a car that was not shown to anybody else at his moms house and all of the sudden his car is stolen. I dont care what anyone says if thats not obvious of who did it i dont know what your thinking. Lets not be ignorant , lets be real . We all know that car is at another house getting stripped , im glad im in SD and east LA is far from me because i wouldnt wanna deal with broke motherfuckers stealing mustangs for a living

Gettem'!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

GETTEMM'!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To tell truth bro this shit sounds fishy for sure. A lot of times though shit hit close to home... Even if you think people are your "boys" they aint.

At least that is what i learned recently. CAfords ride out on thieves YEEEEEEE let's do it!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
To tell truth bro this shit sounds fishy for sure. A lot of times though shit hit close to home... Even if you think people are your "boys" they aint.

At least that is what i learned recently. CAfords ride out on thieves YEEEEEEE let's do it!

I have too agree some on may be your friend for 4 years but when they see you have something nice and they can't offer something it's easier to take then to make. It could of been someone you know but just waiting and plan for the right moment

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phatboy5.0:
Like I had told the other guy we didn't have shit to do with his car getting stolen I have no need for that.I work for what I have always have im not going to argue that epa is small.and that is full of low lifes just like in any other city what im not gonna let any body do is put me in that category im not a low life or a thief I have kids to raise and teach them like my parent's did me witch was work for what you need or want, 0089gt fuck you, and the bitch road on you dont know me or what im about to open your trap like that about me and for the rest of yall mothafukas that got something to say about me and dont know me fuck yall to

is this your plea of innocence?

[ 2013-08-06, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sucks to hear about your car. But like I said before a lot guys in here are thieves and as a matter of fact I found out long time ago people from epa menlo and redwood city, were stealing cars. And some of this fucks are on here pretending they dont shit. So becareful guys who u trust here.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -  -
This is the notchback that they bought from me.

Vin# 1FACP40MF174045
CA PLATE #2XMS586

[ 2013-08-07, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
 -  -
This is the notchback that they bought from me.

Vin# 1FACP40MF174045
CA PLATE #2XMS586

have you been able to reach them? what have they said

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Yes.. [BS flag]

[ 2013-08-08, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks.ill keep an eye out here in sj. but if i had to venture a guess i would say it's probably somewhere in EPA [Frown]
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Sucks to hear about your car. But like I said before a lot guys in here are thieves and as a matter of fact I found out long time ago people from epa menlo and redwood city, were stealing cars. And some of this fucks are on here pretending they dont shit. So becareful guys who u trust here.

Ok so what youre saying is that people from epa menlo and redwood steal cars all the time. So does that make you a car theif? Does it make me a car theif because i was born and raised here? Wtf kind of shit is this? Just because somebody is from a certain area doesnt mean they are a theif or a bad person Ive been reading this thread since the first post and its starting to become a hater thread on peoples home areas. I really do hope OP finds his car in one peice because just like him we are all ford guys here trying to get along and get together for fun things to do right? Or wrong? As for the theives they will have their day in court or staring down someones barrel thinking why did i steal this shit.

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ oh, shut up!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you telling me to shut up because im wrong or just to be an ass since im telling the truth. I gues this doesnt matter to me anyways but the cities thing is a whole lot of bullshit. Im not trying to argue with anyone but seriously

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by Wht86drop:
Are you telling me to shut up because im wrong or just to be an ass since im telling the truth. I gues this doesnt matter to me anyways but the cities thing is a whole lot of bullshit. Im not trying to argue with anyone but seriously

Your town is so small and well connected I'm almost sure you know or heard about it is all I have to say.

--------------------

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

I actually dont. The town is separated in 4 sections. I live in The Gardens and i stay my ass here. Caford was seriously the first and ony thing i heard about the car being missing and thats the god honest truth. Just because its a small citydoesnt mean everybody knows eachother. Anyways i hope you get your car back in one piece, i know i would have a serious meltdown if my shitwent missing. I suggest you spend the 700 and get lojack in the future because i sure am

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ COOL STORY BRO ^

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com