Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Isn't this Nasty Notch? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Isn't this Nasty Notch?
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Fuck that if you steal or threaten my life = SHOOT TO KILL. Leave a motherfucker trayvoning [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hahahaha

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That would be MR Crisp FTL!!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
2 12 guages at home and i take a .38 when i met with people regarding anything being sold on craiglist. i would love to actually be able to take someones knee caps out for trying something like this

Well that's not very Christian of you........
....lol, I'm sparing their lives so they can heal and ask for forgiveness, that's very Christian lol
Fuck that if you steal or threaten my life = SHOOT TO KILL. Leave a motherfucker trayvoning
I bet if someone killed your kid you wouldn't think that was funny...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 fobra:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
2 12 guages at home and i take a .38 when i met with people regarding anything being sold on craiglist. i would love to actually be able to take someones knee caps out for trying something like this

Well that's not very Christian of you........
....lol, I'm sparing their lives so they can heal and ask for forgiveness, that's very Christian lol
Fuck that if you steal or threaten my life = SHOOT TO KILL. Leave a motherfucker trayvoning
I bet if someone killed your kid you wouldn't think that was funny...
I wouldn't raise my kid to be a thugged out POS.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
stang up
¯
Member # 11117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang up  Ford pictures for stang up    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Karma lmfao. I think thats the guythat stole a blue mach1 hood in vallejo !!

--------------------
88 gt
92 gt
68 cougar xr7
87 Gt roller build in the works
And a bunch of chevys

Posts: 186 | From: RICHMOND SAN PABLO VALLEJO OG | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com