Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the real story on dan turbo 50 (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the real story on dan turbo 50
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
..dp

[ 2014-05-29, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: 1NastyBullitt ]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
U assume alot, an dude wtf r u even concerned with me for? U wana suck my dick? I stuck up for dan then an speechless now so i dont get? Im stiff on his balls? Your dad an mom raised a idiot an ur boyfriend smokesstrawberrys so get off my dick bandwagon follower lol. An really wtf do u even have to do with anything here? Oh u dont? Lol not a factot all so quit tryna fit in.

Are you mad yet? Let it out. Let it all out. I see you have so much built up frustration. Ever since your lover boy Dan flew the coupe you have never been the same. Dont worry you can always think back when Dan's nuts were in your mouth
lol so who's gunna record the fight?
Its just a kitty cat fight. Lol. Only people that are really getting mad are the ones that stuck up for him.

[ 2014-05-29, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would be one slap an it would be over by his moma lol. dont take this enternet shit lightly u say it on here u mean in real life too. I dont stand by thiefs child rapist or any of that. If this dude got fucked derectly id have some compassion but this clown is a nothing talking about nothing. Gd night im gonna eat me my spagetti.
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Yup im an AED nut swinger. They never did anyone dirty. Does that make you mad? Does it make you butt hurt? Are you another Dan nut swinger? Bingo [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why would I be but hurt you fucking idiot, I knew Shaun and Drew before they were AED. They are both great guys and do great work. My car is tuned by Shaun.. You just go post whoring every thread up with your nonsense and dont know shit. Just because someone had work done by Dan doesn't mean that they are shady or their parts are stolen. What has happened is terrible but dont generalize everyone in that category. You have an issue with that come see me, i know you know my boy Chad he can tell who the fuck I am and what I am about. My shit does not have any stolen shit on it!

[ 2014-05-31, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
It would be one slap an it would be over by his moma lol. dont take this enternet shit lightly u say it on here u mean in real life too. I dont stand by thiefs child rapist or any of that. If this dude got fucked derectly id have some compassion but this clown is a nothing talking about nothing. Gd night im gonna eat me my spagetti.

Hahaha. Why so serious? You guys get so butt hurt its pathetic. You need to eat and go night night cause its past your bed time. It so fun fucking with you cause you can't handle it. Just do us all a favor dont take it out on your customers cars. Call your lover dan an take a nice little vaca to Florida and have some sex on the beach.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:

Yup im an AED nut swinger. They never did anyone dirty. Does that make you mad? Does it make you butt hurt? Are you another Dan nut swinger? Bingo [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why would I be but hurt you fucking idiot, I knew Shaun and Drew before they were AED. They are both great guys and do great work. My car is tuned by Shaun.. You just go post whoring every thread up with your nonsense and dont know shit. Just because someone had work done by Dan doesn't mean that they are shady or their parts are stolen. What has happened is terrible but dont generalize everyone in that category. You have an issue with that come see me, i know you know my boy Chad he cant tell who the fuck I am and what I am about. My shit does not have any stolen shit on it! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hahaha let it out bro. Why you getting so mad...... oh wait you were one of the guys that were like hey dan is the best he doesn't fuck anyone over.

Im glad you have a good deal with shaun an drew because they both are honest hard working guys

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
What is the point of bring up every year+ old thread about Dan? No fucking point at all... Yup people had his back. When he wasn't stealing or fuck anyone over at that time. Guess what. Something changed, maybe drugs, maybe proscription pills, I don't know. But at one time he was a good guy, and people backed his play. Now those people see that He either hid the fact he was a thief really well, or got into some crazy shit. Now no one is on his side. So fucking let it go. [patriot]

He was stealing just wasn't from people you guys know.
Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I do wonder about it now. I know a lot of the guys he was stealing from on this forum. But what does that have to do with bringing up every thread, about Anyone saying anything good about Dan? And all are from over a year ago, some even older.. People are beating a dead horse. It has been said before. People (Yes even Me) had great things to say about him. When I was dealing with him, there was no sign of him being shady. So I had his back. Now that facts have came out and showed how he burned everyone. Of course I change my positions on what kind of a man Dan is. Sure no one should forget Dan stole these people's stuff. But why keep bringing up threads, just because someone had something good to say about him 2 years ago?
Same reason you couldn't leave your little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?
So you are just trolling then. Because I never bought up any old threads about Brando's bitch ass. Have I pointed out over the years he stole my shit, and he was a convicted car thief. Of course I did. but I didn't go bitch mode and bring up every thread that has ever had anything to do with him. 5-6 threads about the same shit talking isn't doing any one any good. It's just taking up bandwidth, and brings nothing to the table. So get you facts straight before you try to call me out on something!

[ 2014-05-29, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What is the point of bring up every year+ old thread about Dan? No fucking point at all... Yup people had his back. When he wasn't stealing or fuck anyone over at that time. Guess what. Something changed, maybe drugs, maybe proscription pills, I don't know. But at one time he was a good guy, and people backed his play. Now those people see that He either hid the fact he was a thief really well, or got into some crazy shit. Now no one is on his side. So fucking let it go. [patriot]

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I do wonder about it now. I know a lot of the guys he was stealing from on this forum. But what does that have to do with bringing up every thread, about Anyone saying anything good about Dan? And all are from over a year ago, some even older.. People are beating a dead horse. It has been said before. People (Yes even Me) had great things to say about him. When I was dealing with him, there was no sign of him being shady. So I had his back. Now that facts have came out and showed how he burned everyone. Of course I change my positions on what kind of a man Dan is. Sure no one should forget Dan stole these people's stuff. But why keep bringing up threads, just because someone had something good to say about him 2 years ago?
Same reason you couldn't leave your little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?
So you are just trolling then. Because I never bought up any old threads about Brando's bitch ass. Have I pointed out over the years he stole my shit, and he was a convicted car thief. Of course I did. but I didn't go bitch mode and bring up every thread that has ever had anything to do with him. %-6 thread about the same shit talking isn't doing any one any good. It's just taking up bandwidth, and brings nothing to the table. So get you facts straight before you try to call me out on something!
Facts are right. You guys just dont want to see them. I never brought back this thread. I guess you guys have issues seeing who did bring this thread back to life. Either way its Less than a year old and shows guys jumping on the bandwagon of Dan does great work and never fucks anyone over. Also if it hogs so so so much band with just delete the thread.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah my 532 took a year to get back but that was all machine shop being backed up and I know that because I was in constant contact with them, once Dan had all my parts back it only took him a week.
I am speechless too wth what happened. I thought Dan was a good guy. Enjoyed chatting with him and getting advice. I don't know what happened.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you are just trolling then. Because I never bought up any old threads about Brando's bitch ass. Have I pointed out over the years he stole my shit, and he was a convicted car thief. Of course I did. but I didn't go bitch mode and bring up every thread that has ever had anything to do with him. %-6 thread about the same shit talking isn't doing any one any good. It's just taking up bandwidth, and brings nothing to the table. So get you facts straight before you try to call me out on something!
Facts are right. You guys just dont want to see them. I never brought back this thread. I guess you guys have issues seeing who did bring this thread back to life. Either way its Less than a year old and shows guys jumping on the bandwagon of Dan does great work and never fucks anyone over. Also if it hogs so so so much band with just delete the thread.
If I could I would delete a lot of shit. But since I'm not a mod here, it ain't going to happen. I'd be more than happy to clean this site up. Starting with all the worthless troll post whores... Again not even close to being the same thing. 1 guy is convicted.. 1 isn't... He should be, and I hope will be soon. Also Me posting in new or relevant threads, and you trolls bring up every old thread where anyone said anything good about Dan. Aren't even close to the same thing. You post whoring up ever thread that has Dan's name in it. Seems to me, like you are pissed you never got to suck his dick before he rolled out to Fla... You seem to have some pent up love for him, cause you can't seem to get his name out of your mouth!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Yeah my 532 took a year to get back but that was all machine shop being backed up and I know that because I was in constant contact with them, once Dan had all my parts back it only took him a week.
I am speechless too wth what happened. I thought Dan was a good guy. Enjoyed chatting with him and getting advice. I don't know what happened.

I know you are an honest guy so my responses that are negative are not against you. Dan just fucked alot of member over even thoe this was not the 1st time

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I know you are an honest guy so my responses that are negative are not against you. Dan just fucked alot of member over even thoe this was not the 1st time
Yeah I heard that, I did my research before going with Dan and I never found that he fucked with anyone before I had him do the work and everyone said he was good even my close CaFord's friends. Like I said I don't know what changed with him. It sucks.

[ 2014-05-29, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I could I would delete a lot of shit. But since I'm not a mod here, it ain't going to happen. I'd be more than happy to clean this site up. Starting with all the worthless troll post whores... Again not even close to being the same thing. 1 guy is convicted.. 1 isn't... He should be, and I hope will be soon. Also Me posting in new or relevant threads, and you trolls bring up every old thread where anyone said anything good about Dan. Aren't even close to the same thing. You post whoring up ever thread that has Dan's name in it. Seems to me, like you are pissed you never got to suck his dick before he rolled out to Fla... You seem to have some pent up love for him, cause you can't seem to get his name out of your mouth!
So because Dan's not convicted its ok to scam people? Glad to know where you stand. You can call me a troll all your want you are no different. I've read your post talking hella shit about taking care off your little boyfriend yet he's still doing the same shit he was. I guess your mad cause your little lover got you to suck his dick but when he wouldn't return the favor you got all butt hurt. Too bad so sad. Maybe next time tiger.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I heard that, I did my research before going with Dan and I never found that he fucked with anyone before I had him do the work and everyone said he was good even my close CaFord's friends. Like I said I don't know what changed with him. It sucks.
If you do some more research dan fuck over a few guys back in 09-10. Not just on this site either and never made good on them. Not sure if the mods knew about it or not but it did happen

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you do some more research dan fuck over a few guys back in 09-10. Not just on this site either and never made good on them. Not sure if the mods knew about it or not but it did happen
I don't think anyone knew.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't think anyone knew.
+1.. You think if anyone knew people would be sending him their engine? Nope... The people that are backing up dan or "was" backing him up its because they always had a good experience until this happened... I've only had one transaction with him and it went well. I feel bad for everyone who didn't, and do hope everyone gets some kind of resolution.

[ 2014-05-30, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who was that welder dude everyone stuck up for a while back?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LET HIM ALONE [Big Grin]

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes everyone respected Dan before due to his motor building abilities. He was good and lots of good stories out there, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a low life thief!

Its almost scary to think how long has he done this and how many people he screwed over? IMO what Dan the FAG was doing is similar to a Ponzi scheme. Instead of investments (money), he was using parts. He build the last guys motor with the new guys part for cheap! So I'm sure if you got a motor build by Dan, you have some stolen parts in it!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Box of dildos FTW!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is growing his hair out and trying to blend in as a skater.  -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

FOD, he got pissed on already so let him alone.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:

FOD, he got pissed on already so let him alone.
I vote to let Duncan piss on Dan if he ever comes back

--------------------

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beastly GT500 TVS...The new cafords troll??? [Confused]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Beastly GT500 TVS...The new cafords troll??? [Confused]

Idk he just seems to not be able to differentiate between Dan supporters which we all know there are none anymore, not one person is still condoning these actions at least publicly anymore, vs people who had honestly good experience with Dan in the past. Which is why this is such a shocker that Dan would fuck people over like he did. None of the people who had a good experience and voiced it in the past are responsible for dans actions, only dildo dan is. Texas is still troll of the year leader for 2014 but beastly just seems to have his lee pipes and tshirts on too tight for the moment.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com