Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the real story on dan turbo 50 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: the real story on dan turbo 50
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
What is the point of bring up every year+ old thread about Dan? No fucking point at all... Yup people had his back. When he wasn't stealing or fuck anyone over at that time. Guess what. Something changed, maybe drugs, maybe proscription pills, I don't know. But at one time he was a good guy, and people backed his play. Now those people see that He either hid the fact he was a thief really well, or got into some crazy shit. Now no one is on his side. So fucking let it go. [patriot]

He was stealing just wasn't from people you guys know.
Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I do wonder about it now. I know a lot of the guys he was stealing from on this forum. But what does that have to do with bringing up every thread, about Anyone saying anything good about Dan? And all are from over a year ago, some even older.. People are beating a dead horse. It has been said before. People (Yes even Me) had great things to say about him. When I was dealing with him, there was no sign of him being shady. So I had his back. Now that facts have came out and showed how he burned everyone. Of course I change my positions on what kind of a man Dan is. Sure no one should forget Dan stole these people's stuff. But why keep bringing up threads, just because someone had something good to say about him 2 years ago?

[ 2014-05-29, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
What is the point of bring up every year+ old thread about Dan? No fucking point at all... Yup people had his back. When he wasn't stealing or fuck anyone over at that time. Guess what. Something changed, maybe drugs, maybe proscription pills, I don't know. But at one time he was a good guy, and people backed his play. Now those people see that He either hid the fact he was a thief really well, or got into some crazy shit. Now no one is on his side. So fucking let it go. [patriot]

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. I do wonder about it now. I know a lot of the guys he was stealing from on this forum. But what does that have to do with bringing up every thread, about Anyone saying anything good about Dan? And all are from over a year ago, some even older.. People are beating a dead horse. It has been said before. People (Yes even Me) had great things to say about him. When I was dealing with him, there was no sign of him being shady. So I had his back. Now that facts have came out and showed how he burned everyone. Of course I change my positions on what kind of a man Dan is. Sure no one should forget Dan stole these people's stuff. But why keep bringing up threads, just because someone had something good to say about him 2 years ago?
Same reason you couldn't leave your little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?

[ 2014-05-29, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same reason you couldn't leave you little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?
His buddy was a thief, this thing with Dan is different, oh wait a minute, it's not any different, never mind.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same reason you couldn't leave your little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?
fixed [patriot]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-
lmao

[ 2014-05-29, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: 70stang351w ]

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same reason you couldn't leave you little buddy alone who stole your car/parts. But that's ok when its you right?
His buddy was a thief, this thing with Dan is different, oh wait a minute, it's not any different, never mind.
[dance]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

fixed [patriot]
thank you sir

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
 -

-
lmao

that looks kinda fun lol

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
um welllllll,,,,,, after a lil changes the motor works well and the costumer is still happy. thank u dan, and i hope things lately with u and other,s on here get fixed soon.
and besides a used short block he re-ringed and bearing, i dont think any body here has dodge anything, everything else on the motor is brand new an paid for by my customer. the accusations are a bit wide spread lately here, dan didnt fuck me, he lagged for a while is all, and if i remember right 99 percent of this forum was riding dans nuts of great work for a great price, matter of fact thats the only reason i started to deal with him. this might suck to hear but he built more motors for this forum with great results for pennies then anybody ive seen for teh last ten years. Alot of people benefited from him, lately theres a different story, im at a loss of words myself on this, but this post was about saying thanks to turbo fifty for helping me and making a happy coustomer which still stands as of today.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
um welllllll,,,,,, after a lil changes the motor works well and the costumer is still happy. thank u dan, and i hope things lately with u and other,s on here get fixed soon.
and besides a used short block he re-ringed and bearing, i dont think any body here has dodge anything, everything else on the motor is brand new an paid for by my customer. the accusations are a bit wide spread lately here, dan didnt fuck me, he lagged for a while is all, and if i remember right 99 percent of this forum was riding dans nuts of great work for a great price, matter of fact thats the only reason i started to deal with him. this might suck to hear but he built more motors for this forum with great results for pennies then anybody ive seen for teh last ten years. Alot of people benefited from him, lately theres a different story, im at a loss of words myself on this, but this post was about saying thanks to turbo fifty for helping me and making a happy coustomer which still stands as of today.

an yet you still don't get it do you? you yourself stated he built motors for less than what the parts cost. how can that happen? maybe cause it was stolen parts the whole time? maybe members should worry about your business practices if even after all the shit that has gone down you are still giving you home boy/lover props.

[ 2014-05-29, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UM,,,,, PROFESSIONAL FUCK U. U DONT GET IT. THIS WAS A WHILE AGO, WHILE ALL OF U WHERE ON HIS DICK CHEERING HIM ON, I HAD HIM BUILD A MOPAR MOTOR, AND I SAID THANKS AS DID EVERYBODY ELSE THEN. HE DIDNT FUCK ME, OTHER THAN A LONG WAIT. HE DIDNT DO SHIT THAT COST MORE THAN THE BUILD, READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE U ARE IN A VIDEO YOURSELF. HE GARAGE BUILT A SHORT BLOCK AND PROVIDED HEADS THAT MIGHT OF COST 1500, TOTAL FOR A 3000 LONG BLOCK, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS BOUGHT BY MY COSTUMER, VERY FAIR PRICED FOR SOMEBOPDY OUT OF THERE GARAGE. I RESPONDED TO THIS POST BEING BROUGHT BACK UP FOR? SO BECAUSE IT GOT BROUGHT UP FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO DISCREDIT WHO? HOW ABOUT UR NOSE IS IN STUFF U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. WHO AM I STICKING UP FOR? A YEAR AGO I SAID THANK FOR WAS DAN BUILDING MY CUSTOMER A MOTOR, THIS WAS BROUGHT UP WHY? A UPDATE ? ANY OTHER REASON? WELL THE UPDATE IS THE MOTOR STILL WORKS AND MY CUSTOMER IS STILL HAPPY. IN MY ABOVE STATEMENT I SAID I IM SPEECHLESS ON THE LATEST NEWS WITH DAN, AND I HOPE IT ALL GETS SETTLED SOMEHOW, BUT THIS POST AND MYSELF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WITH DAN ON THE LATEST EVENTS, THERE WAS COMMENTS STATING ON HERE IT MIGHT BE STOLEN OR IT WAS BUILT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE STUFF, ASSHATT,,,,, I WAS COMMENTING IT WAS NOT.. NOW CARRY ON TOWARDS ANOTHER DIRECTION. ANY OTHER ACCUSTAIONS TOWARDS ME, MY SHOP, OR ANYTHING TO DO RELATED WITH ME WILL GET MY PERSONAL ATTENTION WITH U AT YOUR PLACE AND YOUR LIFE. TEST ME, PHOTO SHOP THIS, TATTOO THIS ON YOUR FOR HEAD, FOR ALL I CARE.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

POST WHERE I SAID HE BUILT SOMETHING FOR LESS THAN IT COST? FOR ME, BY ME, I SAID THAT? SCREEN SHOT IT, POST IT, COPY IT, PASTE IT, LETS SEE IT.
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
UM,,,,, PROFESSIONAL FUCK U. U DONT GET IT. THIS WAS A WHILE AGO, WHILE ALL OF U WHERE ON HIS DICK CHEERING HIM ON, I HAD HIM BUILD A MOPAR MOTOR, AND I SAID THANKS AS DID EVERYBODY ELSE THEN. HE DIDNT FUCK ME, OTHER THAN A LONG WAIT. HE DIDNT DO SHIT THAT COST MORE THAN THE BUILD, READ WHAT I WROTE BEFORE U ARE IN A VIDEO YOURSELF. HE GARAGE BUILT A SHORT BLOCK AND PROVIDED HEADS THAT MIGHT OF COST 1500, TOTAL FOR A 3000 LONG BLOCK, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS BOUGHT BY MY COSTUMER, VERY FAIR PRICED FOR SOMEBOPDY OUT OF THERE GARAGE. I RESPONDED TO THIS POST BEING BROUGHT BACK UP FOR? SO BECAUSE IT GOT BROUGHT UP FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO DISCREDIT WHO? HOW ABOUT UR NOSE IS IN STUFF U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT. WHO AM I STICKING UP FOR? A YEAR AGO I SAID THANK FOR WAS DAN BUILDING MY CUSTOMER A MOTOR, THIS WAS BROUGHT UP WHY? A UPDATE ? ANY OTHER REASON? WELL THE UPDATE IS THE MOTOR STILL WORKS AND MY CUSTOMER IS STILL HAPPY. IN MY ABOVE STATEMENT I SAID I IM SPEECHLESS ON THE LATEST NEWS WITH DAN, AND I HOPE IT ALL GETS SETTLED SOMEHOW, BUT THIS POST AND MYSELF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WITH DAN ON THE LATEST EVENTS, THERE WAS COMMENTS STATING ON HERE IT MIGHT BE STOLEN OR IT WAS BUILT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE STUFF, ASSHATT,,,,, I WAS COMMENTING IT WAS NOT.. NOW CARRY ON TOWARDS ANOTHER DIRECTION. ANY OTHER ACCUSTAIONS TOWARDS ME, MY SHOP, OR ANYTHING TO DO RELATED WITH ME WILL GET MY PERSONAL ATTENTION WITH U AT YOUR PLACE AND YOUR LIFE. TEST ME, PHOTO SHOP THIS, TATTOO THIS ON YOUR FOR HEAD, FOR ALL I CARE.

butt hurt are we, don't start crying now. you were on his nuts swinging away. and even now your still swinging on his nuts. you must love the taste

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
dude gave me a great deal! literally just in price value in parts he supplied was over the total cost of the motor he sold me. u get that ? parts alone would of cost more.

quote:
POST WHERE I SAID HE BUILT SOMETHING FOR LESS THAN IT COST? FOR ME, BY ME, I SAID THAT? SCREEN SHOT IT, POST IT, COPY IT, PASTE IT, LETS SEE IT.

you just stated in this post that price value of parts was over the total cost of the motor he sold you. looks like you forgot what you posted.

[ 2014-05-29, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Used parts. he could of charged for pistons block rods.intake etc. all used parts he had laying around.he could of itemized everything like i do. He didnt buy parts that totaled more. That was also listed but u chose to only read the paragrath that suited u.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Used parts. he could of charged for pistons block rods.intake etc. all used parts he had laying around.he could of itemized everything like i do. He didnt buy parts that totaled more. That was also listed but u chose to only read the paragrath that suited u.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something obviously changed, Dan did good by me. When the rear main started leaking in my 532 Dan drove to my house up here in Tahoe and fixed it for free. All my parts on my motor were provided by me to Dan for the build. My motor is not built with stolen parts.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:

Laying around? Stolen? Great he did you good but he screwed people over before you and others on here. He has a history. Most choose not too see it.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Something obviously changed, Dan did good by me. When the rear main started leaking in my 532 Dan drove to my house up here in Tahoe and fixed it for free. All my parts on my motor were provided by me to Dan for the build. My motor is not built with stolen parts.

Glad you were another lucky one. Not everyone was that lucky. Its sad when those in need of help only got the.
Dan is a great guy
Dan makes 100k a year he dont need to steal
Dan knows how to build motors give him more time.

When members actually need help trying to find that lying POS. Those members that were stroking Dan's dick went into hiding after stating there worthless comments.

[ 2014-05-29, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

U assume alot, an dude wtf r u even concerned with me for? U wana suck my dick? I stuck up for dan then an speechless now so i dont get? Im stiff on his balls? Your dad an mom raised a idiot an ur boyfriend smokesstrawberrys so get off my dick bandwagon follower lol. An really wtf do u even have to do with anything here? Oh u dont? Lol not a factot all so quit tryna fit in.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

An yeah he did gd by me too. I dont agree with how the last month or too has panned out but your arrogance an assdddumtions r crazy non factor tyrna fit in funny as fuck. I come from mind ur business but pay attention. Just because im not lighting a torch an talking crap about running to dans house u think what? Im staying out of it. Whats funny u didnt get burned by him but ur in the coolaid, so either u where jealouse of him somehow pr u got a small dick pr ur dudes dick shriveld up smokin rotten strawberrys. Either way i am not a factor in this crazy turnabouts nor do i know any truths so ive been happily keeping to myself, but seams u want my attention, ur deffintly getting it
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beastly GT500 TVS

You need to chill the fuck out with your accusations. Just because some people have problems dont assume everyone did. My dealings with Dan were always on the up and up,just like many others on this board. I hope that everyone that is having issues can get their stuff back/worked out. It was very disappointing to hear about this entire situation.

Funny that you wanna call people that supported someone who did good work for many members on this board a nut swinger, does that make you an AED nut swinger? They have done great work for many members, shit you even sport their shirt all over the place, so take a look in the mirror.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
Beastly GT500 TVS

You need to chill the fuck out with your accusations. Just because some people have problems dont assume everyone did. My dealings with Dan were always on the up and up,just like many others on this board. I hope that everyone that is having issues can get their stuff back/worked out. It was very disappointing to hear about this entire situation.

Funny that you wanna call people that supported someone who did good work for many members on this board a nut swinger, does that make you an AED nut swinger? They have done great work for many members, shit you even sport their shirt all over the place, so take a look in the mirror.

Yup im an AED nut swinger. They never did anyone dirty. Does that make you mad? Does it make you butt hurt? Are you another Dan nut swinger? Bingo

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
U assume alot, an dude wtf r u even concerned with me for? U wana suck my dick? I stuck up for dan then an speechless now so i dont get? Im stiff on his balls? Your dad an mom raised a idiot an ur boyfriend smokesstrawberrys so get off my dick bandwagon follower lol. An really wtf do u even have to do with anything here? Oh u dont? Lol not a factot all so quit tryna fit in.

Are you mad yet? Let it out. Let it all out. I see you have so much built up frustration. Ever since your lover boy Dan flew the coupe you have never been the same. Dont worry you can always think back when Dan's nuts were in your mouth

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Are you mad yet? Let it out. Let it all out. I see you have so much built up frustration. Ever since your lover boy Dan flew the coupe you have never been the same. Dont worry you can always think back when Dan's nuts were in your mouth
lol so who's gunna record the fight?

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com