Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman Not Guilty (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Zimmerman Not Guilty
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
Florida and other states with similar laws made it legal to kill someone in a fist fight.

That's what this verdict means. Doesn't matter who attacks who, or who instagates what. As its told, if we're in a public place, and you start beating my ass. If I have gun and fear for my life in a fist fight, I can shot you and get away with it. Is this about accurate or oversimplified?

Maybe those laws will help deter fist fights?? There's no room for that kind of stuff imo. Leave it to kids!

Not sure about people labeling the flag burners as freeloaders though, that's probably the most American thing you can do!!

I can agree to this. As for leaving fights to kids, one was a kid.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WTF does a bag of Skittles have to do with anything??

So if I want to go commit a crime, I just need a bag of Reese's Pieces, Skittles etc and I'm good to go.

My dad has had death threats by 12 year olds in his school district when he was teaching. Things have changed in case you all haven't noticed. Kids used to deliver news papers on bikes and do shit outside besides video games and computers.

Respect for elders and respect in general is not far from extinct in many parts of the country. Parenting, what's that???

As far as this TM kid is concerned, he was old enough in this day and age and was a punk who just happened to be snacking on fucking Skittles while fucking around doing shit.
The kid thought he was invincible and he wasn't....enough said.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:
Florida and other states with similar laws made it legal to kill someone in a fist fight.

That's what this verdict means. Doesn't matter who attacks who, or who instagates what. As its told, if we're in a public place, and you start beating my ass. If I have gun and fear for my life in a fist fight, I can shot you and get away with it. Is this about accurate or oversimplified?

Maybe those laws will help deter fist fights?? There's no room for that kind of stuff imo. Leave it to kids!

Not sure about people labeling the flag burners as freeloaders though, that's probably the most American thing you can do!!

I can agree to this. As for leaving fights to kids, one was a kid.
You forget That 17 year old kid was a racist and committed a hate crime. Then got shot for doing it. He was a piss poor human at best! And 100% got what he has coming to him! Why do you seem to want to pass over this? He committed a hate crime and got killed for it! Doesn't get simpler than that. Fla. Has the right idea with it's stand your ground laws. If you attack me, I have every right to defend myself. If you slam someone's head on the concert. You aren't in a normal kiddy fist fight. Someone is trying to kill/harm you, you have every right to take what ever action is necessary for you to make it out alive. Why do you and others want to pass the buck to Zimmerman? Really I want to know. Trayvon committed a hate crime and got killed in the process of doing it. Why aren't you all over Trayvon for this? Race had nothing to do with this case untell the race baiters like Obama & Sharpton came along. I know why Obama wanted this in the news. Nsa, Fast and Furious, Irs targeting. He wants the spot light off his ass.

[ 2013-07-15, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all of you NRA gun blasting Republican voting FOX news watching scum, ask your self this:

Would that piece of fat Zimmerman be in jail today if had shot to death an un armed 17 year old white girl or boy?

Because of Zimmerman's acquittal, Young black teens must now fear for their safety because they know that white people can kill them and get away with it by saying they felt threatened by their very presence.

Sickening world we live in. At least the possibility exists that Zimmerman could face federal charges.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
To all of you NRA gun blasting Republican voting FOX news watching scum, ask your self this:

Would that piece of fat Zimmerman be in jail today if had shot to death an un armed 17 year old white girl or boy?

Because of Zimmerman's acquittal, Young black teens must now fear for their safety because they know that white people can kill them and get away with it by saying they felt threatened by their very presence.

Sickening world we live in. At least the possibility exists that Zimmerman could face federal charges.

No you racist bastard he wouldn't. Just like a black man that shot a white Travyon wouldn't. Just like a china man that shot a blue Trayvon. It was a simple case of self defense. But you seem to skip over the part were the black Trayvon was the racist. Was the one using racial slurs. Committing a hate crime. You seem to be missing facts. Just like every post you make. Seems to either have skewed facts or just blatantly false ones. That is your mo. No facts, scare tactics, and out right lies!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Justice was not served in Florida. A racist piece of shit like Zimmerman took away the life of a young un armed black kid because of the fucked up vigilante "stand your ground" law in the cesspool state of Florida where a black human life is worth nothing.

This unjust ruling by the Florida justice system sets a dangerous precedent in that White people can now shoot back people and stand a decent chance at getting away with cold blooded murder.. Make me sick to stomach. [BS flag]

YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Zimmerman ISN'T EVEN FUCKING WHITE and you toss that shit around, YOU FUCKING MORON
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Because Zimmerman shot this kid young black teens are now all of sudden needing to fear for their safety???? Holy fuck what kind of lilly white gated fuckin community do you live in? I'm going to guess you don't leave you parents house very much. And please since you act like you know everything learn to fuckin read,

"According to FBI statistics for one year period in the United States, data based on incidents involving one victim and one offender show that 94 percent of the black murder victims were slain by black offenders."

Yes this whole Zimmeraman incident and case was a mess and will continue to be a mess but there is clearly a bigger problem in this country that people should be focused on.

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still can't believe how Obama jumped in and made the comments he did.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I'm going to answer your question with a question. Why the hell don't people make a huge deal about black on black crime or brown on brown crime why are all these rally's for some kid perceived to be this 12 year old angel such a big deal? Is it because GZ is white (supposedly)? How many black people have been shot by other black people in the city of Chicago alone that hasn't had .01% of this publicity. It's unfortunate he lost his life but the kid got into an altercation he couldn't handle. Justice was served now move on.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Yeah forget all those young black males getting killed in the ghetto everyday and being just another static. Hell, Hispanics and blacks kill each other all the time, Nobody even gives a crap. Why is this case different?

[ 2013-07-15, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
I still can't believe how Obama jumped in and made the comments he did.

Before that comment, I didnt mind Obama, Now i cant wait until his 2nd term, which was bullshit to begin with is over.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com