Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Zimmerman Not Guilty (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Zimmerman Not Guilty
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Maybe it's the areas you live in, but what do you guys do when someone you don't recognize someone walking around your neighborhood?

If i see someone ive never seen before in my area, I become curious. Im not going to go up to them and call them out but i always keep a mental note of them. Its harmless but if one RUNS away from me, My suspicious meter will sky rocket.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tonp650:
Zimmerman is a neighborhood watch who provoked the entire situation. No one deserves to die in what was essentially a street fight. Just because zimmerman had a gun is the only reason he continued. He is a piece of shit.

Go away

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I keep an eye out of any suspicious subjects by my house, i know the cars that are normal passing by and i can tell when outsiders are strolling by lurking or lost , i definatly keep an eye out especially when they are walking around , just because this is my home and my family is my number 1 concern.i live in a neighborhood and you can tell between the regulars and outsiders. I dont only watch out when they pass by to take a look at my "highway" or when they walk by it. Although i live in a nice quiet neighborhood , i go to sleep with a strap loaded with one in the chamber , with enough bullets and clips to kill or get me to my second point of the house where its gonna be all OVER if i get there,and your in my house, BECAUSE YOU JUST NEVER KNOW

[ 2013-07-14, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Zimmerman is a neighborhood watch who provoked the entire situation. No one deserves to die in what was essentially a street fight. Just because zimmerman had a gun is the only reason he continued. He is a piece of shit.

Go away
Yes please go the fuck away and look at the facts.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Trayvon got what was coming. He eventually would have gotten shot during his criminal career.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

Trayvon got what was coming. He eventually would have gotten shot during his criminal career.
Judging by the road he was going down and the past of his father, He was doomed to be just another static. Now his family is rolling in money, TM is a known name all over the world, Celebrities are wearing his face on t shirts, The president of America said he would look like his son if he had one.

Not bad for a kid too busy getting suspended from school and beating up bus drivers.

[ 2013-07-14, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL at Obama trying to use this to take away guns.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ironic how these freeloading low life's on government assistance burn the flag. Without that flag you fuckin bums would be homeless.

-

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:

Judging by the road he was going down and the past of his father, He was doomed to be just another static. Now his family is rolling in money, TM is a known name all over the world, Celebrities are wearing his face on t shirts, The president of America said he would look like his son if he had one.

Not bad for a kid too busy getting suspended from school and beating up bus drivers.

And not one of those pictures on tv , shirts , and pictures online all show Trayvon when he was young not his actual age when he got shot,

--------------------
2013 Black GT

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ironic how these freeloading low life's on government assistance burn the flag. Without that flag you fuckin bums would be homeless.

-

Best post of the year right here [worship] buncha fuckn lazy freeloaders!! Zimmerman FTW 2013!!

[ 2013-07-15, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Justice was not served in Florida. A racist piece of shit like Zimmerman took away the life of a young un armed black kid because of the fucked up vigilante "stand your ground" law in the cesspool state of Florida where a black human life is worth nothing.

This unjust ruling by the Florida justice system sets a dangerous precedent in that White people can now shoot back people and stand a decent chance at getting away with cold blooded murder.. Make me sick to stomach. [BS flag]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to meet you sometime cr46.

[ 2013-07-15, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Justice was not served in Florida. A racist piece of shit like Zimmerman took away the life of a young un armed black kid because of the fucked up vigilante "stand your ground" law in the cesspool state of Florida where a black human life is worth nothing.

This unjust ruling by the Florida justice system sets a dangerous precedent in that White people can now shoot back people and stand a decent chance at getting away with cold blooded murder.. Make me sick to stomach. [BS flag]

YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Zimmerman ISN'T EVEN FUCKING WHITE and you toss that shit around, YOU FUCKING MORON

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

i wonder why that is??
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go change your pad Cobraracer.
Do you have any idea how many black kids are killed in Chicago on a weekly basis? I guess thugs aren't considered vidilanties. [Roll Eyes]

Cobraracer46 probably wouldn't bat an eye at late term abortions too.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

So the troll lives. Just like gun grabbing ideas you spew. This Bullshit has no factual basis.. Fucking retard. Trayvon was the racist. He used racial slurs then attack someone. That is a hate crime. I would think you would be all over that since, you clearly are a faggot! And not even the two smoking hot ginger chics making out kind. I would tell you to watch this video and get your facts straight. But we both know from previous statements/threads, you don't care about facts. But I'll say it anyways, "watch this video and get your facts correct, then open that cock washer of yours."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Zimmerman ISN'T EVEN FUCKING WHITE and you toss that shit around, YOU FUCKING MORON
What are you talking about Zimmerman is as white as Obama is!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cobraracer's glamour shot picture...

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by Stang66:
I saw that he is now going to be charged federally for civil rights violations? Is this correct?

Just BS
I think the hole civil rights violation is BS, or how a family can bring a civil law-suit after he is found not guilty. We have a court system and if the court says Not Guilty, than thats it and let it go, if you don't like it MOVE THE FUCK OUT THE COUNTRY!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

-

Best post of the year right here [worship] buncha fuckn lazy freeloaders!! Zimmerman FTW 2013!!
What makes the people posted in this picture has you stated, "freeloading low life's on government assistance...", and "bums"?

All I see is emotionally filled people excerising their right to freedom of speech. Most happen to be black, with a small amount of white in there. I have no idea where they work, or their financial status. So how did you come to this conclusion?

Explain.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Florida and other states with similar laws made it legal to kill someone in a fist fight.

That's what this verdict means. Doesn't matter who attacks who, or who instagates what. As its told, if we're in a public place, and you start beating my ass. If I have gun and fear for my life in a fist fight, I can shot you and get away with it. Is this about accurate or oversimplified?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
Florida and other states with similar laws made it legal to kill someone in a fist fight.

That's what this verdict means. Doesn't matter who attacks who, or who instagates what. As its told, if we're in a public place, and you start beating my ass. If I have gun and fear for my life in a fist fight, I can shot you and get away with it. Is this about accurate or oversimplified?

Maybe those laws will help deter fist fights?? There's no room for that kind of stuff imo. Leave it to kids!

Not sure about people labeling the flag burners as freeloaders though, that's probably the most American thing you can do!!

[ 2013-07-15, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: MauriSSio ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this great bumper sticker the other day:

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of excrement by the clean end.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com