Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lmao (NSFWish) (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lmao (NSFWish)
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Make your point then, nobody wants to sit around here and get made fun of. You know dirty was just in the hospital and his car was stolen so you really didn't need to rub it in his face. Nobody's making fun of the fact that you gotta drive around town in a clapped out Acura from the 90s, and live at home with your mamma worrying about your moms not being able to pay the rent each month cause your broke as a joke. That wouldn't be nice at all would it? Be respectful now please.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. I am broke, I'm fucking struggling, I've even considered suicide. But I'm still here trying to make it. If you go back and read the post all I said was cafords was homophobe central, it wasn't directed at anyone. I didn't say anything negative until 2tone insinuated I was a homosexual which is polar opposite of the truth. Then the post whore involved himself as he usually does. Like I said, I honestly don't care. I'm a straight dick and I say the meanest shit I possibly can.
all jokes aside bro it's probably not the brightest idea to be talking about a potential suicide. I hope your better not for your sake because that's nothing to laugh about.

--------------------
03 Terminator

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:
Make your point then, nobody wants to sit around here and get made fun of. You know dirty was just in the hospital and his car was stolen so you really didn't need to rub it in his face. Nobody's making fun of the fact that you gotta drive around town in a clapped out Acura from the 90s, and live at home with your mamma worrying about your moms not being able to pay the rent each month cause your broke as a joke. That wouldn't be nice at all would it? Be respectful now please.

Honestly it doesn't bother me. I am broke, I'm fucking struggling, I've even considered suicide. But I'm still here trying to make it. If you go back and read the post all I said was cafords was homophobe central, it wasn't directed at anyone. I didn't say anything negative until 2tone insinuated I was a homosexual which is polar opposite of the truth. Then the post whore involved himself as he usually does. Like I said, I honestly don't care. I'm a straight dick and I say the meanest shit I possibly can.
all jokes aside bro it's probably not the brightest idea to be talking about a potential suicide. I hope your better not for your sake because that's nothing to laugh about.
+1

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not even a joke. I've been on the edge but made myself talk to friends and family about it. I'm doing okay right now but like Stan said I'm just a worthless pos with no friends.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not even a joke. I've been on the edge but made myself talk to friends and family about it. I'm doing okay right now but like Stan said I'm just a worthless pos with no friends.
Keep feelin sorry for yourself. No one gives a shit

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stan [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz Stan:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep feelin sorry for yourself. No one gives a shit
I don't feel sorry for myself at all. I take full responsibility for the events of my life. Obviously you care since you're all up on me out of nowhere. Hmmm. You don't know me at all. You know of me. I'm a ghost broh. I live my life not you. So go back to your corner and don't speak on me.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

kyle y so much anger [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
kyle y so much anger [Frown]

Anger is a natural human emotion. I've been on some fuck the world shit lately. Honestly I'm not angry about anything, all of this us fun to me. I don't hate anyone, and I don't stress off of others bullshit, life is way too short.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

see i get down [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:

You're cool broh. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

hey man relax, you will be fine dont listen to anything these ppl try to say. pm me if you need anything i got you

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:

hey man relax, you will be fine dont listen to anything these ppl try to say. pm me if you need anything i got you
What do you mean " These " people?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:

What do you mean " These " people?
The same ppl who talk so much behind their keyboard like they get a sense of entitlement...if you feel insulted its probably because you are one of these people. This whole forum there is like a good 10 ppl who feel the need to bash ppl and ridicule them like its funny. Reevaluate your own life. Most of you are failures in someone's else's eyes. You're not any better than homeboy who contemplated suicide. To keep on bashing him brings what to you?? Nothing. Are you trying to impress the other dumb folks on here? Live your life trying to impress people. And trying to keep an image on a ford forum. Shows how much intellect you all posses

[ 2013-07-03, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com